PDA

View Full Version : Radical high school students terrorize pro-Israel teacher in 'vile show of antisemiti

Gunny
11-26-2023, 12:41 PM
Adams talks a big game. Wonder who he plans to enforce his talk? NYPD (or what's left of it)?

Mayor Eric Adams blasts students’ ‘vile show of antisemitism’ that forced pro-Israel teacher to hide in office (foxnews.com) (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-blasts-students-vile-show-of-antisemitism-forced-teacher-hide-office)

jimnyc
11-29-2023, 10:23 AM
I can tell you this much at least, any kids involved in crowding up and "terrorizing" any teachers or fellow students, should be expelled, arrested and hopefully popped into the county lockup for 6mos to a year. See how tough they are then.

Gunny
11-29-2023, 02:04 PM
I can tell you this much at least, any kids involved in crowding up and "terrorizing" any teachers or fellow students, should be expelled, arrested and hopefully popped into the county lockup for 6mos to a year. See how tough they are then.

I keep wondering where the "hate crime" hammer is for antisemitism that pops out the second anyone dares so much as give a Pali a dirty look. Three college kids got messed up by someone recently and "Investigation for Federal hate crime" was in the first paragraph.

F-ng hypocrites:rolleyes: