PDA

View Full Version : Gutfeld: This George Floyd documentary raises serious questions

Gunny
11-28-2023, 11:06 AM
Some very good points made. I disagree with Tyrus and Kat Timpf. Both are closed minded to anything outside the narrative the the MSM deemed us lowly sheeple worthy of believing. The documentary itself apparently presents bodycam footage and info leading up to the only parts the public was shown, chauvin with his knee on Floyd's head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCe1r6Qr-6s

fj1200
11-28-2023, 01:28 PM
I believe a non-political trial has him acquitted or at the very least convicted of a lesser offense.

Gunny
11-28-2023, 01:44 PM
I believe a non-political trial has him acquitted or at the very least convicted of a lesser offense.

Per the commentary, using a knee on a suspect's head to detain them was in the Minneapolis PD's handbook.

jimnyc
11-29-2023, 10:11 AM
Per the commentary, using a knee on a suspect's head to detain them was in the Minneapolis PD's handbook.

I think the positions he was using was effective in subduing someone, but not meant to be used for 9 minutes or however long he did so. Also didn't help that Floyd's breathing was already in a bad position with the drugs he was on.

I have seen the police put their knee on a suspects head, the neck and the upper back. Not a comfy position to be placed in but is generally used on someone resisting arrest or someone who royally fu*ked up.

fj1200
11-29-2023, 01:36 PM
I think the positions he was using was effective in subduing someone, but not meant to be used for 9 minutes or however long he did so. Also didn't help that Floyd's breathing was already in a bad position with the drugs he was on.

I have seen the police put their knee on a suspects head, the neck and the upper back. Not a comfy position to be placed in but is generally used on someone resisting arrest or someone who royally fu*ked up.

The 9 minute struggle before probably had some bearing on the next 9 minutes. How that whole affair in a blue state, with a blue governor, a blue AG, in a blue city, with blue senators, blue Congress people, probably a blue mayor, blue commissioners, a blue, unionized police force, etc. became an indictment of race in America I'll never know.

Gunny
11-29-2023, 01:47 PM
The 9 minute struggle before probably had some bearing on the next 9 minutes. How that whole affair in a blue state, with a blue governor, a blue AG, in a blue city, with blue senators, blue Congress people, probably a blue mayor, blue commissioners, a blue, unionized police force, etc. became an indictment of race in America I'll never know.

Black suspect and white cop in the video the MSM showed. The original arresting officer was black. Odd his name never comes up:rolleyes:

Big picture-wise to me is every and anything the right does to disprove the monkeyshines from the left is always "2 years later". Damage is done. The left knows this and cracks it like a whip.

The left doesn't need to be evil genius to get over on the right. The right just sits back and says nothing. Or obstructs Congress. Or supports a malignant narcissist for President. All the right would need is a plan, a face, and a message and they could bury the left. That would be using their brains though.