PDA

View Full Version : Johnson argues House ‘has duty’ to hold vote on Biden impeachment inquiry

Gunny
12-03-2023, 09:56 AM
I disagree. There's no smoking gun and that is what it is going to take. Plenty of circumstantial but we already know how the left/MSM works that. Bill Clinton did not have sex with that woman as having sex is defined by Bill Cinton-ese:rolleyes:

In the meantime, House Repubican't's can't get a budget done and aren't even addressing the Trump legal saga. Not sure who they think they are appealing to.

Johnson argues House ‘has duty’ to hold vote on Biden impeachment inquiry | The Hill (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4339063-johnson-biden-impeachment-inquiry-vote-congressional-duty/)

hjmick
12-04-2023, 02:19 PM
Unless they can guarantee they will get the votes needed to open and inquiry and subsequently a conviction, they are only setting themselves up to look more foolish than they do already. They also will put their stamp of approval on the weaponization of the impeachment process.

After that, it will nothing but tit-for-tat...

Black Diamond
12-04-2023, 05:00 PM
I disagree. There's no smoking gun and that is what it is going to take. Plenty of circumstantial but we already know how the left/MSM works that. Bill Clinton did not have sex with that woman as having sex is defined by Bill Cinton-ese:rolleyes:

In the meantime, House Repubican't's can't get a budget done and aren't even addressing the Trump legal saga. Not sure who they think they are appealing to.

Johnson argues House ‘has duty’ to hold vote on Biden impeachment inquiry | The Hill (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4339063-johnson-biden-impeachment-inquiry-vote-congressional-duty/)

Even with a smoking gun they wouldn't get rid of him

Gunny
12-04-2023, 05:11 PM
Even with a smoking gun they wouldn't get rid of himKinda my point. The Dems will just cry foul and sell it to their sheeple via the MSM that it's nothing but political revenge despite all facts:rolleyes:

Black Diamond
12-04-2023, 05:14 PM
Kinda my point. The Dems will just cry foul and sell it to their sheeple via the MSM that it's nothing but political revenge despite all facts:rolleyes:

And it might work. I think Clinton and trumps approval ratings went up.