PDA

View Full Version : Top progressive Jayapal slammed by fellow House Dems for downplaying Hamas rape accus

Gunny
12-04-2023, 05:04 PM
This is new (for Fox News). To read its articles you now have to have a "free" account. Guess we all know what follows "free account":rolleyes:

Top progressive Jayapal slammed by fellow House Dems for downplaying Hamas rape accusations (foxnews.com) (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-progressive-jayapal-slammed-fellow-house-dems-downplaying-hamas-rape-accusations)

SassyLady
12-04-2023, 10:23 PM
This is new (for Fox News). To read its articles you now have to have a "free" account. Guess we all know what follows "free account":rolleyes:

Top progressive Jayapal slammed by fellow House Dems for downplaying Hamas rape accusations (foxnews.com) (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-progressive-jayapal-slammed-fellow-house-dems-downplaying-hamas-rape-accusations)

Yeah ... that's starting to piss me off. So many "news" sources want you to set up an account. They want your email. Right now I'm getting a daily message from Google that my email is full and I need to purchase storage. Why would I sign up for another source of spam?

As for Jayapal ... why would anyone expect her to back down now on her hatred for all things Israeli?

fj1200
12-05-2023, 09:23 AM

I've only seen that they want me to disable my adblocker which to this point I've refused to do. I must not have gotten to the "free" account yet.

Gunny
12-05-2023, 04:09 PM
Yeah ... that's starting to piss me off. So many "news" sources want you to set up an account. They want your email. Right now I'm getting a daily message from Google that my email is full and I need to purchase storage. Why would I sign up for another source of spam?

As for Jayapal ... why would anyone expect her to back down now on her hatred for all things Israeli?The Communist Party should be labeled what it is and its members barred for holding beliefs contradictory to the US Constitution.

I'm all about their FOS and ideology. Just not as representatives to and for a government that is supposed to be in line with the Constitution. It's hypocrisy, a conflict of interest, and intellectually dishonest to represent themselves as "progressive" when they are all about regression and destroying the Constitution.

Gunny
12-05-2023, 04:12 PM
I've only seen that they want me to disable my adblocker which to this point I've refused to do. I must not have gotten to the "free" account yet.

Lucky me:laugh:

Stupid on their part. The biggest bitch the right has is leftwingnut propaganda via the MSM yet many of the right, right-leaning news sources make you pay. Profit before ideology.

Kathianne
12-05-2023, 05:22 PM
Lucky me:laugh:

Stupid on their part. The biggest bitch the right has is leftwingnut propaganda via the MSM yet many of the right, right-leaning news sources make you pay. Profit before ideology.

I kinda think they are following their ideology...

Gunny
12-06-2023, 06:27 PM
I kinda think they are following their ideology...There's that :)