PDA

View Full Version : Trump VP ... Ben Carson?

SassyLady
12-04-2023, 10:46 PM
I think this would be a good choice.

https://amgreatness.com/2023/12/04/doctor-secretaryvice-president/

fj1200
12-05-2023, 09:22 AM
I would hope he'd have more class than that.

Gunny
12-05-2023, 04:14 PM
I would hope he'd have more class than that.And common sense.

I like Ben Carson. He does not however strike me as up to the task at hand given current US and World politics.

SassyLady
12-06-2023, 11:45 AM
I think the author believes he would be more like Pence (steady) ... but more loyal and not already corrupted by politics.

fj1200
12-06-2023, 02:52 PM
I think the author believes he would be more like Pence (steady) ... but more loyal and not already corrupted by politics.

And yet trump is not loyal and corrupted by his own ideas of revenge. trump is only deserving of a Stockdale.

Kathianne
12-06-2023, 03:07 PM
And yet trump is not loyal and corrupted by his own ideas of revenge. trump is only deserving of a Stockdale.

How quickly those ballyhooing about Pence not being "loyal" seem to forget the breach came ON 1/6 when Pence finally said, "Constitution!" That was his disloyalty. Should have come just after election when all the "fraud" nonsense started.

Gunny
12-06-2023, 06:17 PM
How quickly those ballyhooing about Pence not being "loyal" seem to forget the breach came ON 1/6 when Pence finally said, "Constitution!" That was his disloyalty. Should have come just after election when all the "fraud" nonsense started.

Agreed. Not a Pence fan by any means. IMO, he made the right call choosing between the law and willfully breaking it. Wonder what all the geniuses who never think things through thought would happen if Pence refused to certify the electors?