PDA

View Full Version : Christie faces growing GOP pressure to drop out: ‘He’s dividing the vote’

Gunny
12-05-2023, 04:27 PM
Any more proof needed the GOP is completely out of touch? Christie's dividing the vote? How about the orange elephant in the room?:rolleyes:

Christie faces growing GOP pressure to drop out: ‘He’s dividing the vote’ | The Hill (https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4343624-chris-christie-grop-primary-nikki-haley-donald-trump-debate/)

SassyLady
12-06-2023, 11:41 AM
Any more proof needed the GOP is completely out of touch? Christie's dividing the vote? How about the orange elephant in the room?:rolleyes:

Christie faces growing GOP pressure to drop out: ‘He’s dividing the vote’ | The Hill (https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4343624-chris-christie-grop-primary-nikki-haley-donald-trump-debate/)

Christie knows he can't win and he's only running because he hates Trump and it gives him a louder voice with wider audience to spew his vitriol. I used to like him back before realizing how corrupt he was when he was Governor. Not because he's got a snow ball chance in hell of winning. He should drop out so his backers can move over to one of the other candudates that might have a chance.

If he wants to stay in politics maybe he should run for Senator. Or maybe he'll get on MSNBC as a pundit.

Gunny
12-06-2023, 06:15 PM
Christie knows he can't win and he's only running because he hates Trump and it gives him a louder voice with wider audience to spew his vitriol. I used to like him back before realizing how corrupt he was when he was Governor. Not because he's got a snow ball chance in hell of winning. He should drop out so his backers can move over to one of the other candudates that might have a chance.

If he wants to stay in politics maybe he should run for Senator. Or maybe he'll get on MSNBC as a pundit.He has as much as said that from the beginning. I'm certainly no fan of his.

My point is Republican't's pointing a finger at him when they won't point it at the most obvious problem. Trump basically has the party not only divided, but without a viable candidate by insisting on keeping his name on the list. There's just nothing at all right about him running and/or being the candidate and LOTS wrong.

SassyLady
12-06-2023, 07:51 PM
He has as much as said that from the beginning. I'm certainly no fan of his.

My point is Republican't's pointing a finger at him when they won't point it at the most obvious problem. Trump basically has the party not only divided, but without a viable candidate by insisting on keeping his name on the list. There's just nothing at all right about him running and/or being the candidate and LOTS wrong.
I disagree.

Gunny
12-07-2023, 02:20 PM
I disagree.Of course. Going down the shitter is going down the shitter, regardless who's holding the handle.