PDA

View Full Version : Paradox of the Day

Gunny
12-11-2023, 02:16 PM
Watching an informative/instructional video on the internet that is stating watching videos on the internet is wasting your time. I'm wondering if they thought that statement through :thinking5:

jimnyc
12-14-2023, 11:46 AM
Watching an informative/instructional video on the internet that is stating watching videos on the internet is wasting your time. I'm wondering if they thought that statement through :thinking5:

Yeah, saw more than one where these regular video posters would then comment on others doing the same - and stating that they "should get a life" or similar.

Gunny
12-14-2023, 12:53 PM
Yeah, saw more than one where these regular video posters would then comment on others doing the same - and stating that they "should get a life" or similar.

THAT makes perfect sense, cuz I'm the one sitting down, compiling all the whatever it takes to create all the animation and crap to load onto the internet to tell people they are wasting their time watching internet videos:laugh:. Haven't seen too many that are one-off's either. Where an originator has one video, there are usually plenty more yahoo's algorithm will happily recommend. "Since you watched ....."