PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Eve

Kathianne
12-24-2023, 11:21 AM
I'm going to do my best not to write or even read on sad or maddening doings now, they'll be there on Tuesday. I'm enjoying the special days of the eve and Christmas Day.

I wish you all the very best!

fj1200
12-24-2023, 12:39 PM
Merry Christmas.

Gunny
12-25-2023, 09:37 AM
I'm going to do my best not to write or even read on sad or maddening doings now, they'll be there on Tuesday. I'm enjoying the special days of the eve and Christmas Day.

I wish you all the very best!

Merry Christmas :)

I'm wondering if I'm in the right house. 8:35 AM and the kids have been so far considerate and let their parents sleep. Who are you urchins and what have you done with my gremlins?:laugh:

Kathianne
12-25-2023, 10:20 AM
Merry Christmas :)

I'm wondering if I'm in the right house. 8:35 AM and the kids have been so far considerate and let their parents sleep. Who are you urchins and what have you done with my gremlins?:laugh:

Merry Christmas!

Gunny
12-26-2023, 06:21 PM
It's going to take a couple of days to recover from this. They went way overboard here. My grandson tried to kill me:laugh: He loves Transformers but they are a bit above his age. Not hard to guess who was doing all the transforming. Never had complicated stuff like that when I was a kid back in the Stone Age. Of course, most of our toys then are probably considered dangerous and illegal now :)