PDA

View Full Version : Democrats willing to help GOP Speaker save job — for a price

Gunny
01-13-2024, 10:26 AM
Here we go again:rolleyes: Won't have to look far for the reason Republican't's lose majority in the House but I guarantee none of these obstructionists will ever point a finger at themselves. This is ridiculous.

Democrats willing to help GOP Speaker save job — for a price | The Hill (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4405928-democrats-willing-to-help-gop-speaker-save-job-for-a-price/)

Kathianne
01-13-2024, 11:02 AM
Here we go again:rolleyes: Won't have to look far for the reason Republican't's lose majority in the House but I guarantee none of these obstructionists will ever point a finger at themselves. This is ridiculous.

Democrats willing to help GOP Speaker save job — for a price | The Hill (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4405928-democrats-willing-to-help-gop-speaker-save-job-for-a-price/)

yep, the signs of waiting for another ouster have been out there. There's just not enough choas.

Gunny
01-13-2024, 11:20 AM
yep, the signs of waiting for another ouster have been out there. There's just not enough choas.

The reason I cannot figure out what they think they are doing is because there is no logic to it. Unless it's using the 3-years olds logic if I can't get my way I'll burn the whole house down. Sounds like someone else's "logic".

Kathianne
01-13-2024, 12:24 PM
The reason I cannot figure out what they think they are doing is because there is no logic to it. Unless it's using the 3-years olds logic if I can't get my way I'll burn the whole house down. Sounds like someone else's "logic".
Seriously, wouldn't be shocked to find the chaos group was in collusion with the left. Motivation? Tricky. Money? Power? Part of future oligarchy?

Gunny
01-13-2024, 12:38 PM
Seriously, wouldn't be shocked to find the chaos group was in collusion with the left. Motivation? Tricky. Money? Power? Part of future oligarchy?Surely couldn't tell the difference between them based on behavior:rolleyes:

I however think they're just that damned dumb as to not be able to see past the end of their own noses.