PDA

View Full Version : BANNED Pres. Bush Interview

mrg666
10-16-2007, 10:16 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fze2J2Ve9is"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fze2J2Ve9is" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

glockmail
10-16-2007, 10:51 AM
George bitch-slapped her nicely.:laugh2:

April15
10-16-2007, 10:53 AM
How can anyone watch the monkeyboy?

glockmail
10-16-2007, 10:58 AM
How can anyone watch the monkeyboy? Only the open-minded can.

Nukeman
10-16-2007, 11:10 AM
Only the open-minded can.

So very true, so true....

I think he does a much better job on a one-to-one bases...

mrg666
10-16-2007, 11:22 AM
certain interviewers in the uk wouldnt have let him off so lightly british politicians get roated if they wont answer questions

look here

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCo7qbzEX3c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCo7qbzEX3c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

mrg666
10-16-2007, 11:25 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BklT7Qy07Is"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BklT7Qy07Is" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

manu1959
10-16-2007, 11:29 AM

same way we watched the lying adulterer.....and the bitch during the blow job years....

mrg666
10-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Ann Coulter on UK BBC Newsnight interview with Jeremy Paxman

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4aiHbUplz3k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4aiHbUplz3k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

and you will love this one it rocks

glockmail
10-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Ann Coulter on UK BBC Newsnight interview with Jeremy Paxman....
and you will love this one it rocks

She owned him. :laugh2:

mrg666
10-16-2007, 11:46 AM
She owned him. :laugh2:

she as no alternative theory to darwins she came out lame

glockmail
10-16-2007, 11:49 AM
she as no alternative theory to darwins she came out lame He tried to steer the argument off topic and she refused to let him. She's using her training and experience as a lawyer well. Why is that lame?

mrg666
10-16-2007, 12:14 PM
the only realistic answer she gave was her book was a num 1 best seller

glockmail
10-16-2007, 01:01 PM
the only realistic answer she gave was her book was a num 1 best seller That was the proof to her answer of "yes" to his question: "do many Americans agree with you...".

mrg666
10-16-2007, 01:08 PM
id put it down to curiousness
does everyone agree with her then ?

glockmail
10-16-2007, 01:16 PM
id put it down to curiousness
does everyone agree with her then ? No, but many do.

mrg666
10-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Mein Kampf sold a lot more

glockmail
10-16-2007, 01:41 PM
As you have resorted to a Hitler comparison it appears that your argument has fallen apart.

mrg666
10-16-2007, 01:50 PM
no it as not
hitlers book as sold and is still selling does that mean every one who buys it believes it and is a nazi
no
they are curious

your argument that the best selling status makes her belived is wrong
she is a sensationalist it all sells her books and makes her extremely rich

April15
10-16-2007, 01:53 PM
same way we watched the lying adulterer.....and the bitch during the blow job years....When did Bush do that?

mrg666
10-16-2007, 01:56 PM
She (Ann Coulter) also had this charming riff on four women who became activists after losing their husbands in the 9/11 attacks: "I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much?How do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they'd better hurry up and appear in Playboy."

Coulter's reaction when she's called to account for this sort of thing is usually to claim she was joking. If true, this would peg her sense of humour at that of your average eight-year-old, who tends to find words like "fag" really funny.

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/columnists/story.html?id=2b20b9d6-77e9-4117-a501-0bfd90c71e3d

April15
10-16-2007, 02:01 PM
she as no alternative theory to darwins she came out lameShe has been lame ever since she started to talk.

glockmail
10-16-2007, 02:07 PM
no it as not
hitlers book as sold and is still selling does that mean every one who buys it believes it and is a nazi
no
they are curious

your argument that the best selling status makes her belived is wrong
she is a sensationalist it all sells her books and makes her extremely rich
That's a valid argument, but it is doubtful that a book would be #1 on the NYT best sellers list due to curiosity. It is also doubtful that the buyers would stand in line for her to sign the book because they are curious.

No, a better explanation is that the majority of buyers simply agree with her.

I've read "Treason", and found it to be very well researched with footnoted references. Based on the documented evidence that she presented, I also agree with her on many of her opinions stated in that book.

Have you purchased one of her books because you don't agree with her and are curious? Have any of your liberal friends? No I didn't think so, so therefore the ancedotal evidence also supports my argument.

mrg666
10-16-2007, 02:08 PM
That's a valid argument, but it is doubtful that a book would be #1 on the NYT best sellers list due to curiosity. It is also doubtful that the buyers would stand in line for her to sign the book because they are curious.

I've read "Treason", and found it to be very well researched with footnoted references. Based on the documented evidence that she presented, I also agree with her on many of her opinions stated in that book.

Have you purchased one of her books because you don't agree with her and are curious? Have any of your liberal friends? No I didn't think so, so therefore the ancedotal evidence also supports my argument.

why am i a liberal
im a realist

glockmail
10-16-2007, 02:10 PM
....Coulter's reaction when she's called to account for this sort of thing is usually to claim she was joking..... Gee, that wasn't her explanation on her interview with O'Reilly last night. Perhaps you can provide a link to where she has used that as an answer to the Kerry supporters issue.

glockmail
10-16-2007, 02:11 PM
why am i a liberal
im a realist A realist wouldn't dodge the question.

April15
10-16-2007, 02:12 PM

Have you purchased one of her books because you don't agree with her and are curious? Have any of your liberal friends? No I didn't think so, so therefore the ancedotal evidence also supports my argument.Why would any rational person buy her book? It would be like buying Mein Kamph today. You know all that is in it is hate and spew!

mrg666
10-16-2007, 02:18 PM
Gee, that wasn't her explanation on her interview with O'Reilly last night. Perhaps you can provide a link to where she has used that as an answer to the Kerry supporters issue.

were we disscusing her interview with O'Reilly last night ?
i think you are trying to trick me
im saying she is a sensationalist ex lawyer /predominatly author who everytime she opens her mouth her book sales go up .
she's contoversial - her book sales go up
the anti terrorist feeling throughout the world - sales up
ill rephrase she is a sensationalist ex lawyer /predominatly marketer / author .
throw her in a complete differant enviroment for a couple of years she would change her stance

glockmail
10-16-2007, 02:22 PM
Why would any rational person buy her book? It would be like buying Mein Kamph today. You know all that is in it is hate and spew!
Again, a comparrison with Hitler simply shows that your argument has fallen apart.

And from my post that you quoted, I showed how I purchased her book and demonstrated rationally her well documented arguments in it.

glockmail
10-16-2007, 02:25 PM
were we disscusing her interview with O'Reilly last night ?
i think you are trying to trick me
.... Actually you were the one who brought up how you surmise she would excuse herself as a jokester on a particular issue and I demostrated how she did not do that last night on the very issue that you raised.

Now I wait patiently for you to demonstrate your inability to back up your assertion.

mrg666
10-16-2007, 02:32 PM
you read a clip from a link
a quote you were supplied a link to the clip (email the author ) i was merely pointing out her sensationalistic buissnes acumen the more sensationalist the more the paper she is a collumist on sells as well i dont think you can see the woods for trees here

glockmail
10-16-2007, 02:40 PM
you read a clip from a link you were supplied a link to the clip (email the author ) i was merely pointing out her sensationalistic buissnes acumen the more sensationalist the more the paper she is a collumist on sells as well i dont think you can see the woods for trees here
Your #2 dodge to my question. Three and you're out! :laugh2:

mrg666
10-16-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by mrg666
....Coulter's reaction when she's called to account for this sort of thing is usually to claim she was joking.....

Originally Posted by mrg666
you read a clip from a link you were supplied a link to the clip (email the author ) i was merely pointing out her sensationalistic buissnes acumen the more sensationalist the more the paper she is a collumist on sells as well i dont think you can see the woods for trees here

there is no answer it was a quote from a source supplied to all

Sir Evil
10-16-2007, 03:25 PM
Why would any rational person buy her book? It would be like buying Mein Kamph today. You know all that is in it is hate and spew!

Kind of like what you have been shoveling in this thread. :rolleyes:

glockmail
10-16-2007, 04:06 PM
there is no answer it was a quote from a source supplied to all
New battah!

April15
10-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Kind of like what you have been shoveling in this thread. :rolleyes:Busted!

Kathianne
10-16-2007, 06:41 PM
I dislike Ann Coulter. I may agree with her conclusions and research, but I truly dislike her way of merchandising. She paints the right as fools with each book.

April15
10-16-2007, 07:55 PM
I dislike Ann Coulter. I may agree with her conclusions and research, but I truly dislike her way of merchandising. She paints the right as fools with each book.I don't read her writings but unfortunately hear about her and what she says. She can only paint herself as a fool. Those who choose to agree with her paint themselves.

Kathianne
10-16-2007, 07:58 PM
I don't read her writings but unfortunately hear about her and what she says. She can only paint herself as a fool. Those who choose to agree with her paint themselves.

You really haven't a clue, as you already admitted above.

April15
10-16-2007, 08:03 PM
You really haven't a clue, as you already admitted above.That is true but the proverb still stands.
She can only paint herself as a fool. Those who choose to agree with her paint themselves.

Kathianne
10-16-2007, 08:09 PM
That is true but the proverb still stands.
She can only paint herself as a fool. Those who choose to agree with her paint themselves.

Why? For any way you wish to take it.

glockmail
10-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Busted! Nice tits!

April15
10-16-2007, 09:19 PM
Why? For any way you wish to take it.No. Ann cannot paint anyone but herself. To be painted in the same color you must paint yourself by association. If a republican doesn't stand and scream they follow Ann then why would anyone see them as painted by her? I sure don't.

April15
10-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Nice tits!
On the pic. I am male.

Yurt
10-16-2007, 09:37 PM

So easy for you to bash someone's looks from behind psuedo name and your computer. Me thinks that George is a major cut above you, for he looked beyond the shallow minds of those who care only about physical appearances and rose to become the leader of the free world.

Kathianne
10-16-2007, 09:39 PM
No. Ann cannot paint anyone but herself. To be painted in the same color you must paint yourself by association. If a republican doesn't stand and scream they follow Ann then why would anyone see them as painted by her? I sure don't.

Actually, seems if one doesn't come out and distance, they are painted.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 07:25 AM
On the pic. I am male. Tranny! :laugh2:

April15
10-17-2007, 01:19 PM
Actually, seems if one doesn't come out and distance, they are painted.Yes. That is a sad part of America. If you say anything that can be associated with a group you are automatically placed in that group even though you are only agreeing in a piecemeal manner.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Yes. That is a sad part of America. If you say anything that can be associated with a group you are automatically placed in that group even though you are only agreeing in a piecemeal manner.
Yeah. That's definitely America's problem. :rolleyes: The Europeans and Canadians would never do that.

April15
10-17-2007, 01:52 PM
Yeah. That's definitely America's problem. :rolleyes: The Europeans and Canadians would never do that.

:trolls:

REDWHITEBLUE2
10-17-2007, 02:51 PM
On the pic. I am male. OH BOY ANOTHER GAY CROSS DRESSER :fu:

actsnoblemartin
10-17-2007, 03:12 PM
but im hungry :lol:

j/k

:trolls:

REDWHITEBLUE2
10-17-2007, 03:27 PM
She has been lame ever since she started to talk.
Speaking from experience I see :lame2:

April15
10-17-2007, 05:53 PM
Again, a comparrison with Hitler simply shows that your argument has fallen apart.

And from my post that you quoted, I showed how I purchased her book and demonstrated rationally her well documented arguments in it.I am sorry you take a view that I called coulter, hitler. Nothing could be further from the truth. I compared a book to a book. One is a book written by a known sociopath and one written by person of questionable social skills. The contents of the two works are the same in the propaganda each contains and the manipulation of known facts for the writers purpose.

April15
10-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Speaking from experience I see :lame2::trolls: Another one!