PDA

View Full Version : GOP tries to bribe Kari Lake to leave politics

SassyLady
01-25-2024, 03:13 AM
Arizona GOP leader resigns after recording of his conversation with his bribe of Kari Lake goes viral.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/jeff-dewitt-resigns-as-arizona-republican-party-chair/

revelarts
01-25-2024, 08:53 AM
um Sassy, The GOP would never do something like that.
SORCE!!!!!????
This is obviously just some crazy conspiracy theory. just stop going to these random websites.
The democrats would do something like that, y'know George Soro.
But NOT the RNC/GOP they never cheat in elections, commit voter fraud, change voter rolls, or do dirty tricks to sabotage their own candidates or primaries... evah.
Think of how many people would have to be in on it!
It would mean that some in the GOP/Establishment really don't want real conservative "populous" candidates winning or in the party.
And that they'll do nearly anything to stop them. And probably have done this MANY times before.
and probably control people in office using money too!
Saasy someone would have talked.

So Just because there's audio of it happening doesn't mean it's real.

Gunny
01-25-2024, 09:35 AM
Arizona GOP leader resigns after recording of his conversation with his bribe of Kari Lake goes viral.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/jeff-dewitt-resigns-as-arizona-republican-party-chair/Dumb. Trying to bribe a self-sanctimonious zealot that puts her screwy idealism first and foremost? Watching paint dry sounds more productive:laugh:

I can see why the GOP would want to be rid of her. She already cost them one seat.

Gunny
01-25-2024, 09:37 AM
um Sassy, The GOP would never do something like that.
SORCE!!!!!????
This is obviously just some crazy conspiracy theory. just stop going to these random websites.
The democrats would do something like that, y'know George Soro.
But NOT the RNC/GOP they never cheat in elections, commit voter fraud, change voter rolls, or do dirty tricks to sabotage their own candidates or primaries... evah.
Think of how many people would have to be in on it!
It would mean that some in the GOP/Establishment really don't want real conservative "populous" candidates winning or in the party.
And that they'll do nearly anything to stop them. And probably have done this MANY times before.
and probably control people in office using money too!
Saasy someone would have talked.

So Just because there's audio of it happening doesn't mean it's real.

Wasted sarcasm. If the GOP had ANY G-2 going on it would be crushing the Dems at this point. It currently is less capable of success than the Dems, a reflection of talent.

revelarts
01-25-2024, 10:25 AM
Wasted sarcasm. If the GOP had ANY G-2 going on it would be crushing the Dems at this point. It currently is less capable of success than the Dems, a reflection of talent.

Dumb. Trying to bribe a self-sanctimonious zealot that puts her screwy idealism first and foremost? Watching paint dry sounds more productive:laugh:
I can see why the GOP would want to be rid of her. She already cost them one seat.
wow ok (with friends like these.. sheesh)

But Ok
what "screwy idealism first" items does she have that bother you the most?
what should she stop talking about or what should she change to make her a solid NON-idealistic R candidate in your view?

Gunny
01-25-2024, 11:26 AM
wow ok (with friends like these.. sheesh)

But Ok
what "screwy idealism first" items does she have that bother you the most?
what should she stop talking about or what should she change to make her a solid NON-idealistic R candidate in your view?

A Trump disciple of the stolen election conspiracy theory. None of who did well in Midterms as I recall. Unless delivering disappointment is a win. So much so that when she lost, she tried the same accusation.

Not going down that rabbit hole either. Regardless what you, I or anyone else thinks, to date, 3 years later, not one shred of evidence that would be admissible in court has been offered and that is what government, the MSM and all of the left, and non-supporters of Trump are standing on. Like it or not, that's how it works.

I'm a bit tired of washed-up TV personalities/celebrities, pushed by Trump, ensuring they get just enough votes to oust better qualified conservative candidates and lose in the general.

revelarts
01-25-2024, 11:37 AM
A Trump disciple of the stolen election conspiracy theory. None of who did well in Midterms as I recall. Unless delivering disappointment is a win. So much so that when she lost, she tried the same accusation.

Not going down that rabbit hole either. Regardless what you, I or anyone else thinks, to date, 3 years later, not one shred of evidence that would be admissible in court has been offered and that is what government, the MSM and all of the left, and non-supporters of Trump are standing on. Like it or not, that's how it works.

I'm a bit tired of washed-up TV personalities/celebrities, pushed by Trump, ensuring they get just enough votes to oust better qualified conservative candidates and lose in the general.

So, to you, she's wasn't any good and is now definitely no good no matter what she says going forward.

It doesn't matter AT ALL that she has audio tape of the GOP attempting to bride her.
Because she's obviously could only be making things up and should be quiet about any evidence that her election was fixed...even if true. Because courts, MSM & the left.
And because she's a washed-up celebrity and Trump.

ok

BTW, did you vote for Reagan?

Gunny
01-25-2024, 11:48 AM
So, to you, she's wasn't any good and is now definitely no good no matter what she says going forward.

It doesn't matter AT ALL that she has audio tape of the GOP attempting to bride her.
But she's obviously making things up and should be quiet about any evidence that her election was fixed. Because courts.
And because she's a celebrity and Trump.

ok

BTW, did you vote for Reagan?You're flip-flopping in and out of arguments. Why I don't like Kari Lake as a candidate isn't the same as some chucklehead trying to bribe her to stay out politics. One idiot member of the GOP is not "the GOP".

I already said he was stupid. You can hang him if it makes you feel better. Not worth the rope, IMO.

revelarts
01-25-2024, 12:23 PM
You're flip-flopping in and out of arguments. Why I don't like Kari Lake as a candidate isn't the same as some chucklehead trying to bribe her to stay out politics. One idiot member of the GOP is not "the GOP".

I already said he was stupid. You can hang him if it makes you feel better. Not worth the rope, IMO.

the point im making is that she's telling the truth about the corrupt bride. So she's likely to be telling the truth about a rigged election.
which you say is a major problem/turn off, her even talking about it.

same subject. gov't corruption. same person it's used against, Kari Lake.

Did you get a chance to listen to the bribery conversation Gunny?
He wasn't some "lone nut" representing himself at all. He says he was in service to powers "in D.C.".

Gunny
01-25-2024, 05:54 PM
the point im making is that she's telling the truth about the corrupt bride. So she's likely to be telling the truth about a rigged election.
which you say is a major problem/turn off, her even talking about it.

same subject. gov't corruption. same person it's used against, Kari Lake.

Did you get a chance to listen to the bribery conversation Gunny?
He wasn't some "lone nut" representing himself at all. He says he was in service to powers "in D.C.".

I don't see how you get from the apple (bribery) to the orange (rigged election). None of the above leads to her telling the truth about the election. It leads to someone, acting alone or not, wanting her to shut up and go away because she's a pain in the ass, and being willing to pay her to do so.

I am not defending this chucklehead and definitely not the GOP. I'm about as done with the latter as one can get without divorce papers. The party is being not led by idiots. Psycho fanatics acting like Dems at one end and straight-up pussies at the other. Conservatives are going to have to come to grips with that sooner or later.

SassyLady
01-25-2024, 06:02 PM
Dumb. Trying to bribe a self-sanctimonious zealot that puts her screwy idealism first and foremost? Watching paint dry sounds more productive:laugh:

You are so far off on your assessment of Kari Lake that it's laughable. Do you think they would try to bribe her if they didn't fear her commitment?

You are definitely stuck in an anti America First rut.

SassyLady
01-25-2024, 06:06 PM
BTW Gunny ... didn't you recently post an article about how the election machines were hacked.

There is evidence. Tons of evidence of the election being fraudulent.

NCSWIC

Gunny
01-26-2024, 12:10 PM
You are so far off on your assessment of Kari Lake that it's laughable. Do you think they would try to bribe her if they didn't fear her commitment?

You are definitely stuck in an anti America First rut.

BTW Gunny ... didn't you recently post an article about how the election machines were hacked.

There is evidence. Tons of evidence of the election being fraudulent.

NCSWIC

You're just determined to pick a personal fight with me, huh?

My assessment of Lake differing from yours doesn't invalidate my assessment in any way at all. Neither does it place me in any "anti-American" rut.

The article I posted is evidence only that it is possible to hack the voting machine in question. IMO, that would affect the libel case brought against individuals for claiming such. It proves nothing else. IF there is "tons of evidence" what are they waiting for to present it in court? The Second Coming? It's long past "now's the time" to use it. Actual presentable facts state otherwise.

Barring the presentation of any real, factual evidence that would alter such, my opinion on the matter stays as it lays.

As far as Lake is concerned, I don't see where the bribery comes into play. Offering someone compensation to go along with the program is as American as it gets. What law(s) was violated?

Bribery refers to the offering, giving, soliciting, or receiving of any item of value as a means of influencing the actions of an individual holding a public or legal duty. www.law.cornell.edu/wex/bribery

I am unaware of Lake holding any public or legal position of duty to be influenced.

SassyLady
01-26-2024, 02:00 PM
You're just determined to pick a personal fight with me, huh?

My assessment of Lake differing from yours doesn't invalidate my assessment in any way at all. Neither does it place me in any "anti-American" rut.

The article I posted is evidence only that it is possible to hack the voting machine in question. IMO, that would affect the libel case brought against individuals for claiming such. It proves nothing else. IF there is "tons of evidence" what are they waiting for to present it in court? The Second Coming? It's long past "now's the time" to use it. Actual presentable facts state otherwise.

Barring the presentation of any real, factual evidence that would alter such, my opinion on the matter stays as it lays.

As far as Lake is concerned, I don't see where the bribery comes into play. Offering someone compensation to go along with the program is as American as it gets. What law(s) was violated?

www.law.cornell.edu/wex/bribery

I am unaware of Lake holding any public or legal position of duty to be influenced.

They have presented real factual evidence in court multiple times. Goes nowhere in corrupt justice department. I'm sure even you have seen real factual evidence thrown out of court on a technicality.

If you had followed every single court case in Arizona you would have a different outlook but you just sit back and wait for what the MSM tells you happened.

That's why I keep challenging you on your idea there was no fraud.

It does get personal with me when you say she's crazy for questioning election results. I question election results. The majority of America is questioning the 2020 and 2022 election results. Are we all crazy?

Gunny
01-27-2024, 11:12 AM
They have presented real factual evidence in court multiple times. Goes nowhere in corrupt justice department. I'm sure even you have seen real factual evidence thrown out of court on a technicality.

If you had followed every single court case in Arizona you would have a different outlook but you just sit back and wait for what the MSM tells you happened.

That's why I keep challenging you on your idea there was no fraud.

It does get personal with me when you say she's crazy for questioning election results. I question election results. The majority of America is questioning the 2020 and 2022 election results. Are we all crazy?

Incorrect. On every count. Especially presuming to know what I do and think beyond what I post on this board. Even then, it's like as not to be misconstrued. The there's the selective memory, even when otherwise is posted in writing.

No hard, real, admissible, factual evidence has been presented in any court. Period. The people cheated, the court cheated, everybody cheated just to screw your boy. Yet, not one shred of evidence. Like every other conspiracy, presenting exception as rule. Never mind the most obvious: a conspiracy that vast yet not a single person selling it to the MSM? In this country? Right:rolleyes:

The voters that showed up rejected your populists who are a step down, not up, from current do-nothing Republicans. They got more done than your obstructionists, including Trump. That's not saying much. The voters who didn't show up rejected your populists. People want change for the better. Not Dems in behavior dressed as conservatives. Yet you choose to believe sore loser accusations of fraud because like the accusers, it suits your agenda.

So you want to make it personal based on an assumption and nothing I ever stated? I have not once called you nor anyone else crazy for questioning election results. I question the results of elections. Questioning the results of elections is a far cry from accusations of fraud by those who didn't get the result they wanted. The majority of Americans may or may not question election results. You don't know so that is a baseless statement. That doesn't mean they question the results of the elections you do, nor jump to the conclusion of widespread, conspiratorial fraud when things don't go their way.

Guess what? None of my opinion(s) on the matter were formed with you personally as any part of the consideration(s).

Kathianne
01-27-2024, 12:35 PM
Incorrect. On every count. Especially presuming to know what I do and think beyond what I post on this board. Even then, it's like as not to be misconstrued. The there's the selective memory, even when otherwise is posted in writing.

No hard, real, admissible, factual evidence has been presented in any court. Period. The people cheated, the court cheated, everybody cheated just to screw your boy. Yet, not one shred of evidence. Like every other conspiracy, presenting exception as rule. Never mind the most obvious: a conspiracy that vast yet not a single person selling it to the MSM? In this country? Right:rolleyes:

The voters that showed up rejected your populists who are a step down, not up, from current do-nothing Republicans. They got more done than your obstructionists, including Trump. That's not saying much. The voters who didn't show up rejected your populists. People want change for the better. Not Dems in behavior dressed as conservatives. Yet you choose to believe sore loser accusations of fraud because like the accusers, it suits your agenda.

So you want to make it personal based on an assumption and nothing I ever stated? I have not once called you nor anyone else crazy for questioning election results. I question the results of elections. Questioning the results of elections is a far cry from accusations of fraud by those who didn't get the result they wanted. The majority of Americans may or may not question election results. You don't know so that is a baseless statement. That doesn't mean they question the results of the elections you do, nor jump to the conclusion of widespread, conspiratorial fraud when things don't go their way.

Guess what? None of my opinion(s) on the matter were formed with you personally as any part of the consideration(s).

Nailed it. It's now whiners USA. Right or left if your candidate loses, the other side stole it. Not that a Hillary, or Joe, or Donald are strongly disliked by many, no matter the level of adoration of some

SassyLady
01-27-2024, 08:50 PM
There was election fraud. Whether you believe it or not Gunny and Kath. Not just 2020 but 2022 as well.

NCSWIC

SassyLady
01-27-2024, 09:21 PM
Only if you're interested in the source of the bribes in Arizona.

https://cleverjourneys.com/2024/01/24/kari-lake-reveals-tip-of-the-iceberg-recording-of-deep-state-cartel-bribes-control-of-arizona-politics/

Kathianne
01-28-2024, 07:44 AM
There was election fraud. Whether you believe it or not Gunny and Kath. Not just 2020 but 2022 as well.

NCSWIC
There's always some fraud and folks are caught nearly every cycle. More questionable rules during covid, lack of many challenges in court then or since.

Gunny
01-28-2024, 11:20 AM
There's always some fraud and folks are caught nearly every cycle. More questionable rules during covid, lack of many challenges in court then or since.Agreed. There is an always has been election fraud wherever elections have been held. People are involved:laugh:

Not the same as some vast, Nation-wide conspiracy to commit fraud with a single goal. Just couldn't happen. Not without evidence and/or squealers. Again, people are involved.

Some will believe anything regardless how preposterous rather than admit they are wrong or lost. And THAT is what this is all about: a megalomaniac whose ego cannot so much as fathom the notion that he, the Donald, lost. Likewise, with Lake. Speaks volumes about character.

SassyLady
01-28-2024, 07:39 PM
Agreed. There is an always has been election fraud wherever elections have been held. People are involved:laugh:

Not the same as some vast, Nation-wide conspiracy to commit fraud with a single goal. Just couldn't happen. Not without evidence and/or squealers. Again, people are involved.

Some will believe anything regardless how preposterous rather than admit they are wrong or lost. And THAT is what this is all about: a megalomaniac whose ego cannot so much as fathom the notion that he, the Donald, lost. Likewise, with Lake. Speaks volumes about character.

Believe what you will .. as I've said NCSWIC.

fj1200
01-29-2024, 11:23 AM
There's always some fraud and folks are caught nearly every cycle. More questionable rules during covid, lack of many challenges in court then or since.

The real fraud is that trump hires crappy election lawyers.

Gunny
01-29-2024, 05:49 PM
Believe what you will .. as I've said NCSWIC.Has nothing to do with what I believe and everything to do with what is factually there.