PDA

View Full Version : Marriage and Sex with Robots?

-Cp
10-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Not really sure what to think about this other than it sounds a bit on the creepy side... lol

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301736,00.html

Snip:

"But who knows, maybe some other relationships could welcome a robot. Instead of a woman saying, 'Darling, not tonight, I have a headache,' you could get 'Darling, I have a headache, why not use your robot?'"

LOL!!

KarlMarx
10-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Not really sure what to think about this other than it sounds a bit on the creepy side... lol

Snip:

"But who knows, maybe some other relationships could welcome a robot. Instead of a woman saying, 'Darling, not tonight, I have a headache,' you could get 'Darling, I have a headache, why not use your robot?'"

LOL!!
Not tonight dear, I'm reformatting my hard drive

darin
10-16-2007, 12:00 PM
This line right here is why marriages fail, and people simply do not get what sex is, or supposed to be:

'Darling, not tonight, I have a headache,' you could get 'Darling, I have a headache, why not use your robot?'"

:-/

Sitarro
10-16-2007, 12:31 PM

Snip:

LOL!!

I don't know, Sean Young "Rachel, an experimental replicant" was pretty hot in "Blade Runner"........Darryl Hanna "Pris, a basic pleasure model" if you like a robot with a wilder side. I guess Rutger Hauer "Roy Batty, a commando model" would do well with homosexuals.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Cheyenne
10-16-2007, 12:33 PM
I've heard some dumb (& creepy) stuff before but this has to be among the dumbest. This is no more than an animated blowup doll.
Somehow I don't see George Jetson getting it on with Rosy.

Allowing sex with children robots??? Nothing like feeding the abnormality.
This will not reduce pedophilia or prostitution. But it sure will cause more problems in a marriage. One more thing to destroy the family.

PostmodernProphet
10-16-2007, 12:48 PM
Not tonight dear, I'm reformatting my hard drive

don't forget that the women can buy robots as well as the men.....I wonder if they will be warranted against premature uploading......

darin
10-16-2007, 01:01 PM
Allowing sex with children robots??? Nothing like feeding the abnormality.
This will not reduce pedophilia or prostitution. But it sure will cause more problems in a marriage. One more thing to destroy the family.

Absolutely. Our society is officially 'worthless' the day we allowed people buy little robot children to pacify their deviant sexual behavior.

:(

glockmail
10-16-2007, 01:13 PM
"My forecast is that around 2050, the state of Massachusetts will be the first jurisdiction to legalize marriages with robots," artificial intelligence researcher David Levy at the University of Maastricht in the Netherlands told LiveScience. Looks like Levy realizes what a fucked-up place Massachusetts has become. Not to mention the arguments against gay marraige.

...Darryl Hanna "Pris, a basic pleasure model" if you like a robot with a wilder side. ... I'll take one of those to go... :laugh2: