PDA

View Full Version : And This Is Why The Right Is Going Bonkers

Kathianne
01-31-2024, 10:22 AM
Not without reason:

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/01/31/ygtbfkm-11-years-in-prison-for-this-n608546

Gunny
01-31-2024, 05:55 PM
So now I'm bonkers?:poke: I've been bitching about this every time it's come up and even when it hasn't (:)) since at least 2019. Pointed it out whenever I saw it before that. It isn't solely that there is an OBVIOUS 2-tier system of justice, but the 2-tier levels of punishment are unacceptable.

As pointed out in the OP, what is it that ever happened to all those violent rioters and protestors that took over cities and federal buildings in 2019? Destroyed property, people's lives besides injuring and/or killing a few? I don't seem to recall hearing of even one person charged much less standing trial.

Contrast with the time, effort, manpower and tax dollars blown to hunt down anyone even in phone contact with a suspected Jan 6th participant? And look at the sentences for a Hell of a lot less damage to property and people than 2019. Where's the manhunt for the people laying siege to conservative Justice's houses? Anyone being held accountable for Russian Collusion?

Where it leads is to a complete lack of respect for the law.

Kathianne
02-01-2024, 02:42 AM
So now I'm bonkers?:poke: I've been bitching about this every time it's come up and even when it hasn't (:)) since at least 2019. Pointed it out whenever I saw it before that. It isn't solely that there is an OBVIOUS 2-tier system of justice, but the 2-tier levels of punishment are unacceptable.

As pointed out in the OP, what is it that ever happened to all those violent rioters and protestors that took over cities and federal buildings in 2019? Destroyed property, people's lives besides injuring and/or killing a few? I don't seem to recall hearing of even one person charged much less standing trial.

Contrast with the time, effort, manpower and tax dollars blown to hunt down anyone even in phone contact with a suspected Jan 6th participant? And look at the sentences for a Hell of a lot less damage to property and people than 2019. Where's the manhunt for the people laying siege to conservative Justice's houses? Anyone being held accountable for Russian Collusion?

Where it leads is to a complete lack of respect for the law.
Like I said, 'not without justification.' It gives those that are all ready to go all 'civil war' the reasons they seek. Dangerous doesn't begin to cover it.