PDA

View Full Version : Iran warns it will react decisively if attacked and won't 'leave any threat unanswere

Gunny
01-31-2024, 06:40 PM
Business Insider - :blah:

Iran warns it will react decisively if attacked and won't 'leave any threat unanswered' as US plans response to American troops deaths (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/iran-warns-it-will-react-decisively-if-attacked-and-won-t-leave-any-threat-unanswered-as-us-plans-response-to-american-troops-deaths/ar-BB1hyGOZ?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=e480deefb9664cb294bffe17701922dd&ei=41)

Kathianne
02-01-2024, 02:58 AM
Business Insider - :blah:

Iran warns it will react decisively if attacked and won't 'leave any threat unanswered' as US plans response to American troops deaths (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/iran-warns-it-will-react-decisively-if-attacked-and-won-t-leave-any-threat-unanswered-as-us-plans-response-to-american-troops-deaths/ar-BB1hyGOZ?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=e480deefb9664cb294bffe17701922dd&ei=41)

Iran is acting/threatening as US should in response. Attack for casualties, then warn. Not 'don't or we'll be really mad and will do something. Sometime...

Gunny
02-01-2024, 06:03 PM
Iran is acting/threatening as US should in response. Attack for casualties, then warn. Not 'don't or we'll be really mad and will do something. Sometime...We have a spineless President and the whole World knows it. The whole World also knows that as it stands, it'll be him for 4 more years assuming he doesn't die, or the "Great Negotiator" who thinks money can buy any and everything and/or wants to let these fools run amok.

Kathianne
02-01-2024, 06:32 PM
We have a spineless President and the whole World knows it. The whole World also knows that as it stands, it'll be him for 4 more years assuming he doesn't die, or the "Great Negotiator" who thinks money can buy any and everything and/or wants to let these fools run amok.

It's looking more likely Biden gets 2 terms, of course that means Kamala. Hey, 'disruption!'

Gunny
02-01-2024, 06:57 PM
It's looking more likely Biden gets 2 terms, of course that means Kamala. Hey, 'disruption!'If I was Biden and wanted to shoe-in the election? I'd drop Harris and take on Newsome as running mate. Heaven forbid, but I bet rank and file Dems would go for it.

I saw where Trump has dropped below Biden in national polls. All these registered Republicans crowing because Trump is winning Republican primaries only registered Republicans can vote in. That's not more than half the people. It's not even all of the right.

Just sealing our doom:rolleyes:

Kathianne
02-01-2024, 08:19 PM
If I was Biden and wanted to shoe-in the election? I'd drop Harris and take on Newsome as running mate. Heaven forbid, but I bet rank and file Dems would go for it.

I saw where Trump has dropped below Biden in national polls. All these registered Republicans crowing because Trump is winning Republican primaries only registered Republicans can vote in. That's not more than half the people. It's not even all of the right.

Just sealing our doom:rolleyes:

Those that think the 'vast majority ' are with them, are simply delusional. Doesn't matter if addressing Biden ot Trump.

Neither is acceptable