PDA

View Full Version : The Party Of Disaster

Kathianne
02-07-2024, 12:41 PM
https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2024/02/07/house-republicans-create-two-humiliations-in-a-single-hour-n3782476

It's not enough to lose over and over, never quite getting any ideals expressed before or during elections; having a chief bully leading the party with his minions in the legislative branch to enforce his will.

That this has continued over 8 years, 4 of which have devastated the country and moving ever closer to WWIII, is a testament to why a third party is beyond necessary.

Gunny
02-07-2024, 12:55 PM
No faith in Republican't's holding the House. The Dems didn't even have to employ their usual deflect and obstruct plan this time around. The Republican't's did it for them. Dems can rightly say they didn't do much of anything but watch.

SassyLady
02-07-2024, 01:05 PM
My thoughts are Mayorkas is doing his job as ordered by Biden so they should be impeaching Biden because even if Mayorkas is impeached the new cabinet secretary will do the same shit.

SassyLady
02-07-2024, 01:35 PM

Gunny
02-08-2024, 12:09 PM
My thoughts are Mayorkas is doing his job as ordered by Biden so they should be impeaching Biden because even if Mayorkas is impeached the new cabinet secretary will do the same shit.

For all the problems within the Republican party and government in general, this is a pointless waste of taxpayer dollars, time and money. At best on a Loius Armstrong day, this goes to the Dem-controlled Senate to die. Then there's that minor detail of not having your ducks in line before bringing it to the floor for vote. That's not egg on their faces, it's shit. Absolutely embarrassing. Incompetent.

Kathianne
02-08-2024, 12:17 PM
For all the problems within the Republican party and government in general, this is a pointless waste of taxpayer dollars, time and money. At best on a Loius Armstrong day, this goes to the Dem-controlled Senate to die. Then there's that minor detail of not having your ducks in line before bringing it to the floor for vote. That's not egg on their faces, it's shit. Absolutely embarrassing. Incompetent.

The vote timing is a feature of the Speaker. Hey, got what the true believers want. Now they're floating putting McCarthy in for Rona. I'd tell them to take a hike.

Gunny
02-08-2024, 12:23 PM
13:45 Tyrus starts. I agree with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEsBaJU1Q8w

Gunny
02-08-2024, 12:30 PM
The vote timing is a feature of the Speaker. Hey, got what the true believers want. Now they're floating putting McCarthy in for Rona. I'd tell them to take a hike.

I'd have to think about it. Being put in position to sink all kinds of money into Gaetz next primary opponent :angel:

Seriously, he was the single biggest fundraiser in the GOP. Something that didn't seem to matter to the moron Gaetz and his spiteful, like-minded cult of personality. Last I checked, the RNC/GOP isn't doing so well. Not to mention he's giving up a Republican seat in the House from CA.

So, I could see him sitting back and watching them burn and rightly so.