PDA

View Full Version : Queers invade church and mock congregation...during mass.

theHawk
10-16-2007, 01:20 PM
Seems no one is willing to cover this story. Bill O'Reilly is right though, if this happened in a Mosque it would be headline news. Even gays wrote in to O'Reilly and expressed their outrage about the incident. The video is quite appalling that people would do this. I guess the far left could give a damn about that pesky freedom of religion thing in the Constitution. And it speaks volumes when the Democratic "leadership" in San Fransico and California don't say a word about it. Liberalism is truely coming to fruitation here in America! :gay:

Another outrage in San Francisco and this one is very hard to believe. As you may know, San Francisco is run by far left secular-progressives who despise the military, traditional values and religion. Not everybody in San Francisco feels that way, but certainly the power structure does. Time and again, we have brought you stories of outrageous behavior on the part of militant people living in that city.

Now, things have reached critical mass, no pun intended. Last Sunday, at the Catholic Church of the Most Holy Redeemer, Archbishop George Niederauer was celebrating mass. As part of that ritual, holy communion is given to Catholics by the celebrants. Two gay militants in bizarre dress took communion from the archbishop in an attempt to mock the mass and the man. — The people who did this are members of a militant homosexual group that runs around San Francisco dressed as nuns.

All city officials are aware of the group because in the past they have publicly demeaned Christianity. The Mayor of San Francisco, Gavin Newsom, has refused to comment.

The District Attorney, Kamala Harris, says she is waiting for a complaint to be filed.

The Catholic Church says it will do its own investigation and doesn't want the police involved at this point. The archbishop has apologized, saying he's embarrassed and sorry he gave communion to people committing sacrilege.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301739,00.html

10-16-2007, 01:38 PM
how long will it take till mocking and sacriledge turn to murder?

glockmail
10-16-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm surprised the Archbishop didn't recognize these people as non-Cathlolics and simply refused to serve them on that basis alone. He screwed up.

Hagbard Celine
10-16-2007, 01:50 PM
I'm surprised the Archbishop didn't recognize these people as non-Cathlolics and simply refused to serve them on that basis alone. He screwed up.

Still though, this is pretty bad. These people need to learn to respect other people's right to practice their religion.

April15
10-16-2007, 01:52 PM
The people were Christian and had the same right to sacrament as any other born again. It is the reaffirmation of being born again.

glockmail
10-16-2007, 01:58 PM
The people were Christian and had the same right to sacrament as any other born again. It is the reaffirmation of being born again. You obviously have no knowledge of the Catholic Sacrements. In this case non-Catholic christians are welcomed in the church, but shall not partake in communion. The same goes for Catholics who are non-practicing in one way or another.

glockmail
10-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Still though, this is pretty bad. These people need to learn to respect other people's right to practice their religion. No doubt about that.

darin
10-16-2007, 01:59 PM
The people were Christian and had the same right to sacrament as any other born again. It is the reaffirmation of being born again.

WHO were Christians? Catholics do not allow the opportunity for practicing homosexuals to be Christians. Therefore, these two idiots were NOT re-affirming ANYTHING but their disrespect for Catholicism.

It's sad. It's every bit - probably MORE sad - than when idiots toss pig guts into a mosque, etc. :(

April15
10-16-2007, 02:07 PM
You obviously have no knowledge of the Catholic Sacrements. In this case non-Catholic christians are welcomed in the church, but shall not partake in communion. The same goes for Catholics who are non-practicing in one way or another.I know very little about the patriarchal club. I went to catholic church, they are called that aren't they, as a youngster with a friend to see what they did that was different than the baptist church I went to.
That was when I first began to question the entire which God created earth thing.
Communion is the same in every christan church I have been to except catholics if this is true.

WHO were Christians? Catholics do not allow the opportunity for practicing homosexuals to be Christians. Therefore, these two idiots were NOT re-affirming ANYTHING but their disrespect for Catholicism.

It's sad. It's every bit - probably MORE sad - than when idiots toss pig guts into a mosque, etc. :(I didn't realize certain religions out side of muslim were so backwards.

glockmail
10-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Communion is the same in every christan church I have been to except catholics if this is true.

Communion is the central theme in every Catholic mass, quite different than Baptists.

Immanuel
10-16-2007, 02:45 PM
I know very little about the patriarchal club. I went to catholic church, they are called that aren't they, as a youngster with a friend to see what they did that was different than the baptist church I went to.
That was when I first began to question the entire which God created earth thing.

Many churches practice what is called "closed communion" including my own. They do it out of love for those who are not Christian and base this practice on a passage in 1st Corinthians, 11:27 to be exact, which speaks of partaking in the Lord's Supper in an unworthy manner and sinning against the Body of Christ.

These churches prefer to instruct new Christians in the practice of communion before letting him/her partake of the sacrament.

Immie

actsnoblemartin
10-16-2007, 04:26 PM
Sadly their are some militant queers in america who hate christianity but dont have the balls to criticize islam.

Seems no one is willing to cover this story. Bill O'Reilly is right though, if this happened in a Mosque it would be headline news. Even gays wrote in to O'Reilly and expressed their outrage about the incident. The video is quite appalling that people would do this. I guess the far left could give a damn about that pesky freedom of religion thing in the Constitution. And it speaks volumes when the Democratic "leadership" in San Fransico and California don't say a word about it. Liberalism is truely coming to fruitation here in America! :gay:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301739,00.html

April15
10-16-2007, 04:49 PM
Many churches practice what is called "closed communion" including my own. They do it out of love for those who are not Christian and base this practice on a passage in 1st Corinthians, 11:27 to be exact, which speaks of partaking in the Lord's Supper in an unworthy manner and sinning against the Body of Christ.

These churches prefer to instruct new Christians in the practice of communion before letting him/her partake of the sacrament.

ImmieThat makes sense.

manu1959
10-16-2007, 04:53 PM

the sisters of perpetual indulgence are not christians......they are activists

Kathianne
10-16-2007, 06:30 PM

I agree. And I'll go further, as a Catholic, he did and now is backing off doing the 'right' thing as far as liberal political correctness goes.

I'm far from homophobic, you'll notice I rarely join in those threads, but this was wrong.