PDA

View Full Version : Ms 13

Classact
10-16-2007, 02:32 PM
I watched Hanity and Combs last evening and they were reporting on MS13... Pretty brutal dudes.

The question for debate is should gang members be re-habilitated? And if so why? Should we not make another amendment to the US Constitution addressing gangs that requires that once identified and captured they be deported to a deserted island where they could never reenter sane society again?

Why do no politicians speak of gang violence and the associated cost?

I think a commune situation like that of the PA Dutch in the middle of the Alaska National Wildlife Reserve would be a good place to put these "not worthly of rehabilitation or other felons in the same catagory... two fences with landmines between and no fly zone over... give em pigs, cows, chickens and books on medicine and related farm life production of their needs... NO GUARDS or visitors.

glockmail
10-16-2007, 02:44 PM
I didn't see the show, but I doubt that we need an Amendment to deal with criminals. No matter how brutal they are they still respond the same way to a noose or 10,000 volts.

Hagbard Celine
10-16-2007, 02:46 PM
I think what you propose is definately falls under the "unusual" punishment category. I think it's a good idea though. You know, that's how Australia started. Georgia too.

Abbey Marie
10-16-2007, 03:17 PM
With the added bonus of rendering them unable to impregnate anyone.