PDA

View Full Version : Putin Ally Vows Nuclear Strike on Washington if Ukraine Wins

Gunny
02-18-2024, 04:05 PM
Putin Ally Vows Nuclear Strike on Washington if Ukraine Wins (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-ally-vows-nuclear-strike-on-washington-if-ukraine-wins/ar-BB1itx8o?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=30add96259cf4533b85df5ee1cbc699e&ei=89)

revelarts
02-19-2024, 01:49 PM
Putin Ally Vows Nuclear Strike on Washington if Ukraine Wins (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-ally-vows-nuclear-strike-on-washington-if-ukraine-wins/ar-BB1itx8o?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=30add96259cf4533b85df5ee1cbc699e&ei=89)

Putin Flunky says.
The guy was the puppet president for Putin for a few years.

This kinda talk is hellish.

Mr. P
02-19-2024, 02:04 PM
This may possibly be the only way to truly drain the Swamp!

Gunny
02-20-2024, 03:48 PM
Putin Flunky says.
The guy was the puppet president for Putin for a few years.

This kinda talk is hellish.Of concern, or should be, is that a flunky can mouth off like that with no threat of repercussion. By design? Or, does Mevedev (sp) and/or other oligarchs have that much power? Putin's not going to live forever (just longer than Navalny:rolleyes:). Abraham Lincoln isn't waiting in the wings to take over.

Speaking of Russian oligarchs, wonder how many of those greedy, I/Me asshats are really willing to die for Mother Russia?

Alice in Russia
02-24-2024, 10:20 AM
Of concern, or should be, is that a flunky can mouth off like that with no threat of repercussion. By design? Or, does Mevedev (sp) and/or other oligarchs have that much power? Putin's not going to live forever (just longer than Navalny:rolleyes:). Abraham Lincoln isn't waiting in the wings to take over.

Speaking of Russian oligarchs, wonder how many of those greedy, I/Me asshats are really willing to die for Mother Russia?
The current Medvedev is a clown who talks all sorts of nonsense. Such a clown is useful to Putin for two reasons:
1. Even Putin, against the background of this clown, acquires the features of respectability.
2. Through the clown's statements, public opinion can be probed. If the reaction to the statement is negative, then this is just a buffoon's statement. If the reaction to the statement is positive, then Putin himself may begin to speak out in the same direction.