PDA

View Full Version : Bloodbath at RNC: Trump team slashes staff at committee

Gunny
03-12-2024, 11:10 AM
Have to wonder just where the GOP sees itself should his lordship not win the election:rolleyes:

No way I am supporting any one or thing that is so bent on self-destruction. This is like watching a football game where the hail Mary is the only play the offense knows.

Bloodbath at RNC: Trump team slashes staff at committee - POLITICO (https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/11/bloodbath-at-rnc-trump-team-slashes-staff-at-committee-00146368)

Kathianne
03-12-2024, 11:25 AM
Have to wonder just where the GOP sees itself should his lordship not win the election:rolleyes:

No way I am supporting any one or thing that is so bent on self-destruction. This is like watching a football game where the hail Mary is the only play the offense knows.

Bloodbath at RNC: Trump team slashes staff at committee - POLITICO (https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/11/bloodbath-at-rnc-trump-team-slashes-staff-at-committee-00146368)

Honestly I was so much more aware in 2015-16 than in 2020 and even present. Trump Party.

fj1200
03-12-2024, 11:45 AM
Can't have anyone bad mouthing the man-child when there's no one left to bad mouth at all.

hjmick
03-12-2024, 02:34 PM
Honestly I was so much more aware in 2015-16 than in 2020 and even present. Trump Party.

The TOP. Trumps Own Party. The GOP is dead. Sadly, the TOP will continue to identify as "Republican" and "GOP."

Anyone who didn't see this coming, chose not to. It's not new, it started when the man got elected in 2016. The true Republicans are jumping ship. Ken Buck decided today to cut bait early. The ones who are staying? I can only surmise that they can't do anything in the private sector, the like the power, and they have no pride, no conscience, and are willing to bend the knee in fealty to P01135809. And now he has his own personal piggy bank in the RNC.

Just think... prior to his sliding down that escalator the majority of those who support him now saw as nothing more than a reality show punchline. Okay, to say a majority felt that way is a guess, but a good size number of them did to be sure. He has proven himself to be a man of low character at best, no character at worst. He is a bully, a blowhard, a narcissist, he is a sociopath. The man makes decisions based on two sets of criteria: how does it make him feel and what does he get out of it. He brings out the worst in people... on both sides of the aisle.

He treats women like... he's repugnant.

And he has a better even chance to win in November.

Look, I get it. I don't want another four years of President Biden. I don't think he'll make it another four years. That means President Harris, and I like her even less. But I think I'd rather have two or three years of President Harris (I see no way she can win an election at the top of the ticket, she's less likeable than Hillary) than four years of President P01135809. I think...

I'll vote my conscience, which means a third party candidate or a write-in. In South Carolina my vote won't have an effect on the outcome so I have that luxury. I can't vote for Trump or Biden.

Going forward, my vote for an (R) candidate will be predicated on whether or not they bow down to the orange shit gibbon.

fj1200
03-12-2024, 03:49 PM
The TOP. Trumps Own Party. The GOP is dead. Sadly, the TOP will continue to identify as "Republican" and "GOP."

Anyone who didn't see this coming, chose not to. It's not new, it started when the man got elected in 2016. The true Republicans are jumping ship. Ken Buck decided today to cut bait early. The ones who are staying? I can only surmise that they can't do anything in the private sector, the like the power, and they have no pride, no conscience, and are willing to bend the knee in fealty to P01135809. And now he has his own personal piggy bank in the RNC.

Just think... prior to his sliding down that escalator the majority of those who support him now saw as nothing more than a reality show punchline. Okay, to say a majority felt that way is a guess, but a good size number of them did to be sure. He has proven himself to be a man of low character at best, no character at worst. He is a bully, a blowhard, a narcissist, he is a sociopath. The man makes decisions based on two sets of criteria: how does it make him feel and what does he get out of it. He brings out the worst in people... on both sides of the aisle.

He treats women like... he's repugnant.

And he has a better even chance to win in November.

Look, I get it. I don't want another four years of President Biden. I don't think he'll make it another four years. That means President Harris, and I like her even less. But I think I'd rather have two or three years of President Harris (I see no way she can win an election at the top of the ticket, she's less likeable than Hillary) than four years of President P01135809. I think...

I'll vote my conscience, which means a third party candidate or a write-in. In South Carolina my vote won't have an effect on the outcome so I have that luxury. I can't vote for Trump or Biden.

Going forward, my vote for an (R) candidate will be predicated on whether or not they bow down to the orange shit gibbon.

I have that luxury in GA as well most likely. And I can only hope that once he's dead the party that's left will come to its senses.

SassyLady
03-13-2024, 01:32 AM
RFK, Jr. might get on ballots as a Libertarian.

Gunny
03-13-2024, 10:53 AM
I have that luxury in GA as well most likely. And I can only hope that once he's dead the party that's left will come to its senses.

That's 3 of us. My vote is lost in a blue county/district.

Gunny
03-14-2024, 11:56 AM
WSJ

Opinion | The Trump GOP’s Urge to Purge (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinion-the-trump-gop-s-urge-to-purge/ar-BB1jQFqB?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=cf48f76d207d4725bda05c2f042fc9f0&ei=15)

fj1200
03-14-2024, 01:39 PM
^Whoever is for all of this chaos is borderline stupid IMO.

Kathianne
03-14-2024, 02:10 PM
^Whoever is for all of this chaos is borderline stupid IMO.

I'm sorry, but boarderline?

fj1200
03-14-2024, 03:04 PM
I'm sorry, but boarderline?

I see what you did there. :saluting2:

Yes, but I think it goes further.