PDA

View Full Version : Moving To Consolidate The Trump Party

Kathianne
03-22-2024, 11:10 AM
Dump Johnson:

https://nypost.com/2024/03/22/us-news/marjorie-taylor-greene-files-motion-to-vacate-mike-johnson/

Marjorie Taylor Greene files motion to vacate House Speaker Mike JohnsonBy Social Links forJosh Christenson
Published March 22, 2024, 11:42 a.m. ET
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) stunned House lawmakers in a Friday vote by filing a motion to vacate to Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.), a source told The Post.

Greene made the move as the House prepared to pass a partial government spending bill to avert a looming midnight shutdown — and less than five months after House Republicans ousted Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) for passing an earlier federal funding measure.

Another source told The Post that Greene would have to announce her motion at one of the chamber’s microphones and was likely to get gaveled away from it beforehand.

Seems right now the media isn't finding others that agree with her, so we'll see.

hjmick
03-22-2024, 01:35 PM
What a shit show...

fj1200
03-22-2024, 01:53 PM
Hey let's completely F* the party!!!

Who here thinks this is a good thing? Anyone? Any Conspiratorial Chaos Crew apologists?

There was a time that I could rationalize a trump 2024 vote but that is quickly fading.

hjmick
03-22-2024, 04:01 PM
With every utterance, with every action, these MAGA Republicans make the Democrats almost look appealing...

Kathianne
03-22-2024, 04:12 PM
With every utterance, with every action, these MAGA Republicans make the Democrats almost look appealing...

I wish I felt that way, it would make elections so much easier. I see no redeeming behaviors on either side.

hjmick
03-22-2024, 04:33 PM
I wish I felt that way, it would make elections so much easier. I see no redeeming behaviors on either side.

I did say almost...

The one thing I know for sure is this: I will never vote for a Trump Republican. I hate calling them that because they are nothing like the Republican party I signed onto when I turned 18...

Gunny
03-22-2024, 04:34 PM
Dump Johnson:

https://nypost.com/2024/03/22/us-news/marjorie-taylor-greene-files-motion-to-vacate-mike-johnson/

Seems right now the media isn't finding others that agree with her, so we'll see.Another stunt. Greene must have gotten jealous over the Dem trying to grandstand yesterday:rolleyes:

Gunny
03-22-2024, 04:35 PM
I wish I felt that way, it would make elections so much easier. I see no redeeming behaviors on either side.Right? Totally agree. For the most part though, the Dems have sat back and let the Freedom Caucus show go on. They don't have to do anything to take back the House.

hjmick
03-22-2024, 04:49 PM
Right? Totally agree. For the most part though, the Dems have sat back and let the Freedom Caucus show go on. They don't have to do anything to take back the House.

They need only wait for the real Republicans to get sick of this shit and resign...

Buck cuts out early...

Gallagher has decided resign rather than serve out his term, his last day will be April 19th...

They're down to a one vote margin...

Gunny
03-22-2024, 05:01 PM
They need only wait for the real Republicans to get sick of this shit and resign...

Buck cuts out early...

Gallagher has decided resign rather than serve out his term, his last day will be April 19th...

They're down to a one vote margin...Because they're going to win all those seats back and more come November. Just like 2022:rolleyes:

Kathianne
03-22-2024, 05:19 PM
Because they're going to win all those seats back and more come November. Just like 2022:rolleyes:

Yep. I've been hearing those gleefully saying they're getting rid of RINOS with no spines. Trial by fire...

Gunny
03-22-2024, 06:08 PM
Yep. I've been hearing those gleefully saying they're getting rid of RINOS with no spines. Trial by fire...I keep trying to figure out from Trump on down where they see themselves accomplishing anything.

Trump has cost the GOP the Senate, and his disciples are losing the House before the election even gets here. They must have a different definition for "winning" than I:rolleyes: