PDA

View Full Version : Republican committee to select Buck's likely replacement, adding a challenge to Boebe

Gunny
03-28-2024, 05:08 PM
“Ken Buck really threw a wrench into the whole thing,” said Seth Masket, director at the Center on American Politics in Denver, who noted that it's unclear what Buck's intentions are. “It was already a fairly topsy-turvy race, but I think this does make it a little bit harder for her.”
Boebert said in a recent statement that the move was interference: “The establishment concocted a swampy backroom deal to try to rig an election.”
:crying33
Republican committee to select Buck's likely replacement, adding a challenge to Boebert's campaign (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republican-committee-to-select-buck-s-likely-replacement-adding-a-challenge-to-boebert-s-campaign/ar-BB1kFgJI?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a89746e4fa23487283084e8af9f9a4de&ei=35)

Kathianne
03-28-2024, 06:59 PM
Now if only there was one to do same to Greene and one for Gaetz.

Gunny
03-29-2024, 12:11 PM
Now if only there was one to do same to Greene and one for Gaetz.Had to look on the map to see exactly which district he represents. The panhandle from P-Cola east. Rural rednecks and tourist communities. My dad lives there :laugh:

I don't discuss politics with him. What I did note was he used to be the President of the Santa Rosa County Republican "club" or whatever they call it. I'm on the mailing list when he sends out meeting notices. I noticed recently they are now the Santa Rosa Conservative (vice Republican) whatever. I can't really imagine my father putting up with Gaetz's behavior. Back in the day he wasn't very fond of self-aggrandizing attention whores. He also was a staunch Democrat until Carter came along so it isn't like he won't blow off a party not representing his interests.