PDA

View Full Version : House advances Ukraine, Israel aid as Dems help Speaker Johnson, GOP

Gunny
04-19-2024, 02:21 PM
Hope the Dems plan on saving Johnson's Speakership as well. If these Bills pass, seizures on the rightwingnut side are sure to follow.

House advances Ukraine, Israel aid as Dems help Speaker Johnson, GOP | The Hill (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4604948-house-advances-ukraine-israel-aid-as-dems-help-speaker-johnson-gop/)

Gunny
04-19-2024, 02:27 PM
Speaking of :rolleyes:

Third House Republican backs Johnson ouster | The Hill (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4605126-speaker-johnson-ouster-gosar/)

Kathianne
04-19-2024, 02:33 PM
Speaking of :rolleyes:

Third House Republican backs Johnson ouster | The Hill (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4605126-speaker-johnson-ouster-gosar/)

Just should declare that Dems and crazy R's led by Greene are now in charge. Skip the 'resigning' and leaving early, just leave en mass.

Gunny
04-19-2024, 02:38 PM
Just should declare that Dems and crazy R's led by Greene are now in charge. Skip the 'resigning' and leaving early, just leave en mass.Only takes two, right?

revelarts
08-21-2024, 11:43 AM
So Someone posted this
Anyone want to fact check it.

At this point, Ukraine has been given at least 165 billion dollars.

Alternatively the same amount of money could have:
•Built the Boarder wall.... 6 of them
or •Rebuilt Flint Michigan's water system... 215 times
or •Given every homeless Vet 2 million dollars
or •Given every family impacted by Maui wildfires 50 million each
or •Ended all homelessness in the U.S.... 8 times

Gunny
08-21-2024, 02:03 PM
So Someone posted this
Anyone want to fact check it.

At this point, Ukraine has been given at least 165 billion dollars.

Alternatively the same amount of money could have:
•Built the Boarder wall.... 6 of them
or •Rebuilt Flint Michigan's water system... 215 times
or •Given every homeless Vet 2 million dollars
or •Given every family impacted by Maui wildfires 50 million each
or •Ended all homelessness in the U.S.... 8 times

If Ukraine and Israel didn't exist, not a dime of that money would have been spent on any of that.

revelarts
08-21-2024, 02:20 PM
If Ukraine and Israel didn't exist, not a dime of that money would have been spent on any of that.
I think you're right.
Says a lot about what our "leaders" seem to care about doesn't it.

Black Diamond
08-21-2024, 03:27 PM

Well maybe i can take solace in the fact that money going to Ukraine isn't being spent on woke bullshit... For now.

But that's assuming it doesn't lead to nuclear Armageddon.

Gunny
08-21-2024, 03:48 PM
Well maybe i can take solace in the fact that money going to Ukraine isn't being spent on woke bullshit... For now.

But that's assuming it doesn't lead to nuclear Armageddon.My opinion? War is coming regardless how much the government and people want to pretend it isn't. Then you're going to see some "woke" shit. People waking to the fact that the government is set to sustain itself and the military first. Our (the People) logistics come in a dismal and distant third. First strikes against the US are about targeting us out in that same order.

It'll be fun:rolleyes: Watching a bunch of spoiled, insulated babies try to figure out how to get electricity, food and water and communications when the government isn't coming to save them anytime soon.

Black Diamond
08-21-2024, 03:55 PM
My opinion? War is coming regardless how much the government and people want to pretend it isn't. Then you're going to see some "woke" shit. People waking to the fact that the government is set to sustain itself and the military first. Our (the People) logistics come in a dismal and distant third. First strikes against the US are about targeting us out in that same order.

It'll be fun:rolleyes: Watching a bunch of spoiled, insulated babies try to figure out how to get electricity, food and water and communications when the government isn't coming to save them anytime soon.

A nation of cucks.

revelarts
08-21-2024, 04:22 PM
My opinion? War is coming regardless how much the government and people want to pretend it isn't. Then you're going to see some "woke" shit. People waking to the fact that the government is set to sustain itself and the military first. Our (the People) logistics come in a dismal and distant third. First strikes against the US are about targeting us out in that same order.

It wont be fun.

and a war was not inevitable.
Some folks decide to pour 165 billion dollars worth of gas on some else's problems that we helped instigate.
Now some want to laugh at people in the U.S. looking for food.

Gunny
08-21-2024, 04:51 PM
It wont be fun.

and a war was not inevitable.
Some folks decide to pour 165 billion dollars worth of gas on some else's problems that we helped instigate.
Now you want to laugh at people in the U.S. looking for food.

Yep. Come right in, take my shit and enslave me:rolleyes: Or fight. People who want to roll over for the first bully don't deserve what they have.

The comment about people looking for food is out of context and bullshit.

I'm talking about reality. Not a dreamworld that can't feed nor shelter you.

SassyLady
08-22-2024, 05:37 PM
https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/08/21/is-ukraine-bleeding-out-the-us/

Who is spending more on the war? Russia or US?