PDA

View Full Version : Iranian rapper sentenced to death, says lawyer

Gunny
04-24-2024, 12:12 PM
Perhaps these protesters should remove their heads from their backsides, let some air into their empty heads and learn to read. Then again, they are proving themselves stupid enough to believe it would be "different" if it was them:rolleyes:

Iranian rapper Toomaj Salehi sentenced to death, says lawyer (bbc.com) (https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/crgyelwlyzpo)

Kathianne
04-24-2024, 12:16 PM
Perhaps these protesters should remove their heads from their backsides, let some air into their empty heads and learn to read. Then again, they are proving themselves stupid enough to believe it would be "different" if it was them:rolleyes:

Iranian rapper Toomaj Salehi sentenced to death, says lawyer (bbc.com) (https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/crgyelwlyzpo)

They don't care or know the facts on any serious issues. The know what's sold on social media and their teachers. It's sad, but it's been going on for 2 generations now

Gunny
04-24-2024, 12:43 PM
They don't care or know the facts on any serious issues. The know what's sold on social media and their teachers. It's sad, but it's been going on for 2 generations now

I agree with that. What I take biggest issue with is the so-called leadership in this country cow towing to them. "The protesters are in negotiations with the schools". F- THAT. You no longer go to school here so you're trespassing is my answer to them.

But a bunch of privileged, Ivy league brats running around proclaiming they are Hamas? Trannies are for Hamas? I say send them over. You are correct in that they have no idea what the hell they're flapping their gums about.

Kathianne
04-24-2024, 03:01 PM
I agree with that. What I take biggest issue with is the so-called leadership in this country cow towing to them. "The protesters are in negotiations with the schools". F- THAT. You no longer go to school here so you're trespassing is my answer to them.

But a bunch of privileged, Ivy league brats running around proclaiming they are Hamas? Trannies are for Hamas? I say send them over. You are correct in that they have no idea what the hell they're flapping their gums about.

The "negotiators ' agree with them

Gunny
04-24-2024, 08:25 PM
The "negotiators ' agree with themBut of course:rolleyes:

Kathianne
04-24-2024, 08:31 PM
But of course:rolleyes:

They taught the teachers back when