PDA

View Full Version : Republicans want Columbia’s federal funding stopped. There are at least 3 big problem

Gunny
04-26-2024, 07:35 AM
Lots of excuses "why not". I'd prefer identifying those who are in violation of the law and university rules and cut off their funding and kick them out. Especially ringleaders and ANYONE claiming to be Hamas. I'm all for them exercising their right to go be part of Hamas.

What was it again that happened to that guy who ran off and joined AQ once the US got its hands on him?

Republicans want Columbia’s federal funding stopped. There are at least 3 big problems. - POLITICO (https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/25/republican-columbia-federal-funding-protests-gaza-israel-00154230)

Black Diamond
04-26-2024, 06:37 PM
Lots of excuses "why not". I'd prefer identifying those who are in violation of the law and university rules and cut off their funding and kick them out. Especially ringleaders and ANYONE claiming to be Hamas. I'm all for them exercising their right to go be part of Hamas.

What was it again that happened to that guy who ran off and joined AQ once the US got its hands on him?

Republicans want Columbia’s federal funding stopped. There are at least 3 big problems. - POLITICO (https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/25/republican-columbia-federal-funding-protests-gaza-israel-00154230)

Johnny walker lindh joined Taliban. Who's the jackass who joined al qaeda

Gunny
04-28-2024, 10:51 AM
Johnny walker lindh joined Taliban. Who's the jackass who joined al qaedaMy bad. AQ, Taliban ... same assholes different names. Like Republican v Democrat :)

Black Diamond
04-29-2024, 02:17 AM
My bad. AQ, Taliban ... same assholes different names. Like Republican v Democrat :)

Oh I am sure there is some fuckstick somewhere in this country who would love to join al qaeda or ISIS especially these days

Kathianne
04-29-2024, 10:05 AM
Oh I am sure there is some fuckstick somewhere in this country who would love to join al qaeda or ISIS especially these days
Nearly everyday there's a story of another. Most are like the antifa/pro-Hamas crowd; every once in awhile, a 40 something is arrested.

revelarts
04-29-2024, 11:27 AM
stop Funding colleges?
At least that money is staying in the U.S..
Republicans (& Dems) have no problem funding Ukraine & Israel no matter what they do with the funds.

And before 2020 the feds funded AQ & other muslim extremist as well. Tulsa Gabbard & Rand Paul had to beg to get congress to stop doing it. DoD & US Intel Trained terrorist to fight against Khaaffi & Assad in Libya, Syria and elsewhere.

But snot nosed college students sitting on college lawns yelling. That's far to much to bear. that's an outrage.
BILLIONS to Ukraine & Israel... "for freedom!" no questions asked.
America 1st!

Kathianne
04-29-2024, 12:01 PM
stop Funding colleges?
Republicans (& Dems) have no problem funding Ukraine & Israel no matter what they do with the funds.

And before 2020 the feds funded AQ & other muslim extremist as well. Tulsa Gabbard & Rand Paul had to beg to get congress to stop doing it. DoD & US Intel Trained terrorist to fight against Khaaffi & Assad in Libya, Syria and elsewhere.

But snot nosed college students sitting on college lawns yelling. That's far to much to bear. that's an outrage.
America 1st!

Summed up nicely College costs became unaffordable once govt got involved. I don't have a problem with govt contracts for research, but totally against funding for students, buildings, faculty, and special interest programs.

Gunny
04-29-2024, 12:43 PM
stop Funding colleges?

America 1st!I'm all about not funding anything that allows people to spit in the face of the freedom that allows that funding. They can go to Iran or Gaza and get school funding from the people they worship.

The rest of your accusations against the US are long-ago-shot down broken records. Rhetoric misrepresenting dates, times, places, people and situations for no more reason than throwing dirt on the US. Kind of like the poor, woebegone, victim "Palestinian" one:rolleyes: