PDA

View Full Version : More Boeing whistle-blowers coming forward

SassyLady
05-06-2024, 11:58 AM
Anyone flying on Boeing planes these days? Dangerous to fly in them and apparently dangerous to talk about their safety issues.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/boeing-faces-10-new-whistleblowers-after-tragic-deaths/

Gunny
05-06-2024, 01:49 PM
Anyone flying on Boeing planes these days? Dangerous to fly in them and apparently dangerous to talk about their safety issues.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/boeing-faces-10-new-whistleblowers-after-tragic-deaths/Don't fly. Doesn't matter to me WHO built these busses on wings (Boeing is not the only one). I've taken one trip in one and unless it's some kind of no choice situation will not again. I'll catch a hop on a military plane. thanks.

fj1200
05-06-2024, 03:45 PM

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/boeing-faces-10-new-whistleblowers-after-tragic-deaths/

Millions daily it would seem. Their track record is still pretty good. About 100 die in auto accidents daily.

Kathianne
05-06-2024, 03:49 PM
Millions daily it would seem. Their track record is still pretty good. About 100 die in auto accidents daily.

Yep, that's so true. Doesn't mean there haven't been problems more and more. They need to fix, but fear mongering and whispers of killings isn't how things get done. Now though? Maybe it's the new normal.

fj1200
05-06-2024, 03:51 PM
Yep, that's so true. Doesn't mean there haven't been problems more and more. They need to fix, but fear mongering and whispers of killings isn't how things get done. Now though? Maybe it's the new normal.

Another example of the fluidity of truth and subjectiveness of fact. :(

Gunny
05-06-2024, 05:39 PM
Millions daily it would seem. Their track record is still pretty good. About 100 die in auto accidents daily.So here's an old school Marine quip for you :):

The first time one has the distinct pleasure of boarding a CH-46 Sea Knight (helo), the first thing one notices is the hissing and hydraulic fluid all over everything. An inquisitive boot will ask the crew chief if the thing is safe, being as it's been around longer than most of us had. The crew chief just smiled and said as long as it was leaking fluid and making noises we were good to go. Nothing to worry about unless it stopped. A comforting thought:laugh:

As far as these noob, puddle jumper planes go? Count me out. Those things shake and rattle worse than the aforementioned Frog :)

revelarts
05-06-2024, 11:49 PM
Yes it needs fixing.
But the thing is, if they ARE killing people (dying under mysterious circumstances) shouldn't there be whispers of killings?
Shouldn't it be looked into a least? Or is everyone just supposed to assume that big corporations (that happen to build killing machines) would never really kills people... In real life.... just in the movies?
Are they simply above suspicion? seems like more of that good ol 2 tiered American law enforcement at play to me.
Biden's kid been arrested for cocaine/crack possession, soliciting prostitution, influence peddling yet?

But sure, there's no need to "fear monger". I've flown 2 twice recently, and my daughter's flown last month.
But independent inspectors etc need to interview & review the past work.