PDA

View Full Version : House GOP targets Biden’s Israel weapons hold

Gunny
05-13-2024, 01:05 PM
How many months did we listen to Dems cry about the arms packages that were do or die, desperately needed? Unless Biden is in fear of losing some protester votes. Then the "right thing" suddenly is not:rolleyes:

House GOP targets Biden’s Israel weapons hold | The Hill (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4659633-house-gop-targets-bidens-israel-weapons-hold/)

Black Diamond
05-13-2024, 01:27 PM
Could be Dearborn Mi as kath suggested. Or college age votes. Or just somewhat following in his mentors footsteps of antisemitism.

revelarts
05-13-2024, 02:28 PM
I thought Israel was major power in the region. and we've been sending them military and other aid for decades.
How is it that they can't defeat a small quasi-state that has no navy/airforce/army without us giving them billions?

Is this a crazy or out of line question?

What if they have to REALLY fight someone with the ability to stand toe toe and fight back like Iran or Syria with a navy/airforce/army?
How much money would we have to pull out of our backsides then?

there has to be cost benefit analysis somewhere that makes this make sense.

Black Diamond
05-13-2024, 02:39 PM
I thought Israel was major power in the region. and we've been sending them military and other aid for decades.
How is it that they can't defeat a small quasi-state that has no navy/airforce/army without us giving them billions?

What if they have to REALLY fight someone with the ability to stand toe toe and fight back like Iran or Syria with a navy/airforce/army?

there has to be cost benefit analysis somewhere that makes this make sense.

I hope they wipe out Hamas on their own. And that they don't take any more advice or orders from the Biden administration.

Gunny
05-14-2024, 12:18 PM

there has to be cost benefit analysis somewhere that makes this make sense.You're missing the point. There's way more to it than just kicking Hamas's asses, and every reason is just stupid. I sincerely hope all the people that sympathize with these scumbags around the World have to suffer at their hands.