PDA

View Full Version : Opinion: Here’s how Donald Trump loses the 2024 election

Gunny
05-15-2024, 11:30 AM
Interesting conclusion given Biden as no personality.

If it becomes an election about personality, then that’s how Donald Trump ends up losing.

Opinion: Here’s how Donald Trump loses the 2024 election (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinion-here-s-how-donald-trump-loses-the-2024-election/ar-BB1mqNQR?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a179958f5bbb4cbd8d2fd50ad460e109&ei=7)

Kathianne
05-15-2024, 12:13 PM
Interesting conclusion given Biden as no personality.

Opinion: Here’s how Donald Trump loses the 2024 election (msn.com)[/URL]

I think there are two issues missing by writer, some believe Trump is bad for the country, in moral/ethical ways-far from the "mean tweets" memes.

Then again, there's a failure to note how corrupt/bad Biden is both morally and ethically. It's not just how awful he's been on every measure of a president, it's all the Hunter/showers with daughter/crazy grabbing sniffing of women/the instigated lawfare against opponent, the list goes on and on.

For me, it may well come down to the dems standing behind Biden's awful behaviors.

Gunny
05-15-2024, 05:27 PM
I think there are two issues missing by writer, some believe Trump is bad for the country, in moral/ethical ways-far from the "mean tweets" memes.

Then again, there's a failure to note how corrupt/bad Biden is both morally and ethically. It's not just how awful he's been on every measure of a president, it's all the Hunter/showers with daughter/crazy grabbing sniffing of women/the instigated lawfare against opponent, the list goes on and on.

For me, it may well come down to the dems standing behind Biden's awful behaviors.I believe some of Trump's policies are bad for the country. I surely have not forgotten his behavior since 2020.

As you point out, Biden's policies have been tearing this Nation apart and it would not surprise me if by design.

fj1200
05-15-2024, 06:28 PM
(D)oddering Fool vs. (R)ambling Buffoon. Part II. If you hated the original the sequel has all of that and more. :(