PDA

View Full Version : A helicopter carrying Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi and Iranian Foreign Minister Hos

Gunny
05-19-2024, 12:53 PM
Good riddance. One can only hope for the worst. Yep, I said that.

Iran helicopter crash latest: Rescue teams search for Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi - reports - BBC News (https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-69035051?src_origin=BBCS_BBC)

Kathianne
05-19-2024, 01:34 PM
Good riddance. One can only hope for the worst. Yep, I said that.

Iran helicopter crash latest: Rescue teams search for Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi - reports - BBC News (https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-69035051?src_origin=BBCS_BBC)

I was thinking the same.

SassyLady
05-20-2024, 01:46 AM
He's dead.

Black Diamond
05-20-2024, 09:30 AM
Israel getting the blame in 5...4....3...

fj1200
05-20-2024, 07:57 PM

Have they yet? Seems he wasn't particularly popular enough to waste the trouble on.

revelarts
05-20-2024, 08:20 PM

without any evidence
it was the 1st thing that came to my mind, after the U.S..

Thing is, If Netenyahu died in a helicopter accident, Iran would be 1st to come to my mind there... then Russia, then the Palestinians .. then "rouge elements" in Israel military.

is that crazy?

SassyLady
05-21-2024, 12:41 AM
I think it was inside job. His own people took him out.

Black Diamond
05-21-2024, 09:56 AM
Have they yet? Seems he wasn't particularly popular enough to waste the trouble on.

Last i heard they're calling it an accident.

Black Diamond
05-21-2024, 09:58 AM
without any evidence

Thing is, If Netenyahu died in a helicopter accident, Iran would be 1st to come to my mind there... then Russia, then the Palestinians .. then "rouge elements" in Israel military.

is that crazy?

Two of my friends who are on opposite ends of the political spectrum, when i told them their first words were essentially mossad and world war III.

Kathianne
05-21-2024, 11:20 AM
Someone was arrogant enough to fly in weather that not fit for great helicopter pilots.

Gunny
05-21-2024, 12:14 PM

Someone was arrogant enough to fly in weather that not fit for great helicopter pilots.When were getting ready to go out on an exercise, I was listening to what one of the Majors had to say to the other pilots:

There are helicopter pilots who have crashed. And there are helicopter pilots who are going to. That stuck in my head every single time I got on one of those damned things :laugh:

Gunny
05-21-2024, 12:18 PM
without any evidence

is that crazy?Yes. Jumping to conclusions without the facts followed by spreading guesswork as fact usually is. Not the same as discussing "likelihoods", having identified them as guesswork.

revelarts
05-21-2024, 02:24 PM
Yes. Jumping to conclusions without the facts followed by spreading guesswork as fact usually is. Not the same as discussing "likelihoods", having identified them as guesswork.
so NOTHING came to your mind as the 1st 2nd or third likelihood Gunny?
Get real.
just because you don't like where my the lack of evidence leads me don't pretend you didn't have any thoughts about possibly causes.
And were only happy to see dead Iranians.

fj1200
05-21-2024, 04:22 PM

Sometimes a duck is a duck that shouldn't have been flying in fog.

Black Diamond
05-21-2024, 05:58 PM
Sometimes a duck is a duck that shouldn't have been flying in fog.

Yes. Sounding like kobe Bryant crash. With a touch of.. Should i say it. JFK jr.

Gunny
05-22-2024, 11:16 AM
so NOTHING came to your mind as the 1st 2nd or third likelihood Gunny?
Get real.
just because you don't like where my the lack of evidence leads me don't pretend you didn't have any thoughts about possibly causes.
And were only happy to see dead Iranians.

Yes, something DID come to mind. Scroll up. Helicopter + bad weather = :bye1: Then again, I am familiar with traveling in helicopters and being around when they go down.

Not dead Iranians. Dead extremist, Islamic Republic of Iran flunkies of the Ayatollah.