PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest Rightwad Twit on DP

typomaniac
10-17-2007, 06:35 PM
On the plus side, this is going to be a hilarious poll to watch.

On the minus side, I can barely begin to narrow down my choices right now. :dunno: :laugh:

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 06:50 PM
I vote for you, Typo. Although technically not on the right, you're still the biggest twit of them all. Anything else pales in comparison. :)

typomaniac
10-17-2007, 07:29 PM
I vote for you, Typo. Although technically not on the right, you're still the biggest twit of them all. Anything else pales in comparison. :)

Relax, Jim: I didn't vote for you. I doubt you're even third or fourth.

See? I can spread the love, too... :laugh2:

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 07:39 PM
Relax, Jim: I didn't vote for you. I doubt you're even third or fourth.

See? I can spread the love, too... :laugh2:

You love someone more than me? I'm insulted! I need to work on my attacks a little more! LOL

BoogyMan
10-17-2007, 08:37 PM
Well now that is a fine thing, I didn't even make the list. Harrumph!

LiberalNation
10-17-2007, 08:44 PM
You just ain't importent enough.

Tough call, I'd go with either dmp or jim.

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 08:52 PM
You just ain't importent enough.

Tough call, I'd go with either dmp or jim.

That would hurt almost as bad as TM calling me a twit! :laugh2:

LiberalNation
10-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Ahh that's not the point. Why'd I want to hurt ya anyway. You're no fun to mess with crying.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 09:02 PM
Can I vote for myself?

OCA
10-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Can I vote for myself?

I was thinking the same thing myself! If I don't have a vote by morning time i'm gonna have to do it.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 09:06 PM
I was thinking the same thing myself! If I don't have a vote by morning time i'm gonna have to do it. Well I'm leading now big time and I didn't even vote. I RULE your sorry Greek ass. :coffee:

OCA
10-17-2007, 09:09 PM
Well I'm leading now big time and I didn't even vote. I RULE your sorry Greek ass. :coffee:

I guarantee you if I still was modding here I could fix this bastard to where I win! Not talking alter the results just fuck with some accounts, ban a few libs and VOILA! Victory!:laugh2:

glockmail
10-17-2007, 09:12 PM
I guarantee you if I still was modding here I could fix this bastard to where I win! Not talking alter the results just fuck with some accounts, ban a few libs and VOILA! Victory!:laugh2:
Well you ain't so we're gonna have to duke this out the manly way. Toe to toe. Fistacufs. Here I'll start: :slap:

Gaffer
10-17-2007, 09:12 PM
I guest this is where we stump for votes.

I just want to remind all you libs what a bunch of pig shit sucking nutroots you all are. Scumbag commies. :fu:

Now go vote.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 09:16 PM
You don't have a chance with me in the ring, pal. :slap: I'm the biggest right wing whack job here by far.

82Marine89
10-17-2007, 09:18 PM
How come I'm not on that list?

*kicks can and hangs head low*

shattered
10-17-2007, 09:19 PM
Wow.. So many choices in both polls...

Immanuel
10-17-2007, 09:20 PM
You don't have a chance with me in the ring, pal. :slap: I'm the biggest right wing whack job here by far.

Really? Being pretty new here, I had you pegged as an ultra-lib. :slap:

Maybe, I should pay more attention. Don't 'cha think?

Immie

shattered
*ponders selling vote*

glockmail
Really? Being pretty new here, I had you pegged as an ultra-lib. :slap:

Maybe, I should pay more attention. Don't 'cha think?

Immie

Now that hurt. I'm going away for a while and cry. :laugh2:

glockmail
10-17-2007, 09:21 PM
*ponders selling vote* I figured you'd sell yourself.

shattered
10-17-2007, 09:22 PM
I figured you'd sell yourself.

I've never found it necessary to stoop to your level.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 09:24 PM
I've never found it necessary to stoop to your level. Not even for a 50?

shattered
10-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Not even for a 50?

Is that your average going rate, or is that where you top out?

glockmail
10-17-2007, 09:31 PM
Is that your average going rate, or is that where you top out?
Never paid for it. It was a complete bald-faced guess.

So what is your going rate?

LiberalNation
10-17-2007, 09:35 PM
$6,000 and as you can guess I don't have many takers but anyway.

shattered
10-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Never paid for it. It was a complete bald-faced guess.

So what is your going rate?

Set your sights on LibNat - you'll have better luck.

manu1959
10-17-2007, 10:10 PM
i am crushed....i din't make the list....

stephanie
10-17-2007, 10:14 PM
I see I'm the only woman up there....

I have no idea why...little ole sweet me would be there...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/105z4sm.gif http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/105z4sm.gif http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/105z4sm.gif

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/MOONING-vi.gif

BoogyMan
10-17-2007, 10:14 PM

Don't feel bad Manu, I didn't make the cut either, and I am OBVIOUSLY the best candidate for this esteemed title.

You other posers need to backup off my title! :coffee:

typomaniac
10-17-2007, 10:19 PM

I genuinely wanted to add you, 82Marine89, and Boogy. Problem is that I was limited to a maximum of 10 choices, so the "Other" option's gonna have to be good enough for all of you.

Don't worry; you can still campaign. :banana:

By the way, who else besides Jim voted for "Other?" Come out, you damned lurker!

BoogyMan
10-17-2007, 10:23 PM
I genuinely wanted to add you, 82Marine89, and Boogy. Problem is that I was limited to a maximum of 10 choices, so the "Other" option's gonna have to be good enough for all of you.

Unacceptable Typo, how can you call yourself a respectable open minded all-inclusive liberal bastion of hope, and exclude such sterling examples of conservative thought as 82Marine89, Manu, and myself.

I smell hypocrisy in the air. :poke:

manu1959
10-17-2007, 10:29 PM

By the way, who else besides Jim voted for "Other?" Come out, you damned lurker!

i didn't make the top ten......i am gutted.....

typomaniac
10-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Unacceptable Typo, how can you call yourself a respectable open minded all-inclusive liberal bastion of hope, and exclude individuals such as 82Marine89, Manu, and myself.

Trust me, it was a tough call. I wish I could have included you all! :huddle:

stephanie
10-17-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm surprised THE ONE....didn't put their vote up there for me....

He knows he wants too....

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/chickendance.gif

typomaniac
10-17-2007, 10:33 PM
I'm surprised THE ONE....didn't put their vote up there for me....

He knows he wants too....

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/chickendance.gif

You're up against some amazingly stiff competition, hon. :)

stephanie
10-17-2007, 10:38 PM
You're up against some amazingly stiff competition, hon. :)

Ah well...then I'm in GREAT company..:dance:

82Marine89
10-17-2007, 10:51 PM
Unacceptable Typo, how can you call yourself a respectable open minded all-inclusive liberal bastion of hope, and exclude such sterling examples of conservative thought as 82Marine89, Manu, and myself.

I smell hypocrisy in the air. :poke:

I just hate being the other guy. Someday some jealous husband is gonna shoot me. :cool:

manu1959
10-17-2007, 11:08 PM
I just hate being the other guy. Someday some jealous husband is gonna shoot me. :cool:

depends...is that pumpkin your ass or his wife's ass.....

glockmail
10-18-2007, 05:18 AM
Yeah baby! I'm kickin' butt and takin' names!

:dance:

And I didn't even vote yet.

darin
10-18-2007, 09:11 AM
For a small fee, i'll tell somebody how everyone voted.

:p

:D

truthmatters
10-18-2007, 09:19 AM
So very few of us to vote what does it matter.

This is the one place left in the world where the right holds a majority.

Enjoy your little phoney world.

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 09:20 AM

So says the retard. :laugh2:

truthmatters
10-18-2007, 09:23 AM
History will prove which of us was so very wrong about EVERYTHING!

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 09:25 AM
History will prove which of us was so very wrong about EVERYTHING!

You've yet to be right about a single thing, we don't need history to show us that. It's hard to take anything seriously coming from a complete moron.

truthmatters
10-18-2007, 09:27 AM
History will be arbitrator of who the morans will be in this case.

You will then spew hate on it too.

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 09:29 AM
"Duh, which we did he go, George" :laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 09:29 AM

MORON, it's moron stupid ass! :D

BoogyMan
10-18-2007, 09:37 AM

I knew several Morans who lived just up the road from us, not a single one of them was a moron either! ROFL

Immanuel
10-18-2007, 10:00 AM

TM, my friend, it would be much easier for them to take you seriously if you proofread your posts. When you call someone a moron and then mis-spell moron, it only makes it easier for them to ignore your message and dis you on your spelling/typing.

It would be nice if there were spell check on site to help you out but it is not here. Take the time to re-read your posts before you post them and use a dictionary. It might make it easier for you. Also, I realize spelling is not such a big deal or at least it should not be here, but again, when you call someone a moron and then mis-spell things in every post they don't have to read your message in order to bring you down.

Something else I use proofreading for... when I get mad (and you've seen me mad before) I tend to type all kinds of nasty things. Then after I have typed them, I re-read the post and take all the things I should not say out. At least, I do if I'm not so angry after writing all those things. :p

One more friendly piece of advice, I know we've been through this before on other sites, but it would be good for you to realize that the links we all use for information are generally not facts, but rather opinion. Just because it is opinion doesn't mean it is right or wrong. Treat them as such. Don't declare an item of opinion to be fact, but rather discuss it as opinion and nothing more.

Oh and one more thing, nothing ticks off someone who is upset and ranting more than to have the person they are ranting at treat them with the utmost respect. ;) Believe me, I know this from experience. :laugh2:

Just trying to help,

Immie

retiredman
10-18-2007, 10:06 AM
google desktop has a spell checker

darin
10-18-2007, 10:41 AM

I know how YOU Voted, sweetie. :)

truthmatters
10-18-2007, 11:15 AM
I know how YOU Voted, sweetie. :)

and how would you "KNOW"?

do you read our PMs too?

glockmail
10-18-2007, 11:42 AM
For a small fee, i'll tell somebody how everyone voted.

:p

:D Whore.

Abbey Marie
10-18-2007, 11:55 AM
TM, my friend, it would be much easier for them to take you seriously if you proofread your posts. When you call someone a moron and then mis-spell moron, it only makes it easier for them to ignore your message and dis you on your spelling/typing.

It would be nice if there were spell check on site to help you out but it is not here. Take the time to re-read your posts before you post them and use a dictionary. It might make it easier for you. Also, I realize spelling is not such a big deal or at least it should not be here, but again, when you call someone a moron and then mis-spell things in every post they don't have to read your message in order to bring you down.

Something else I use proofreading for... when I get mad (and you've seen me mad before) I tend to type all kinds of nasty things. Then after I have typed them, I re-read the post and take all the things I should not say out. At least, I do if I'm not so angry after writing all those things. :p

One more friendly piece of advice, I know we've been through this before on other sites, but it would be good for you to realize that the links we all use for information are generally not facts, but rather opinion. Just because it is opinion doesn't mean it is right or wrong. Treat them as such. Don't declare an item of opinion to be fact, but rather discuss it as opinion and nothing more.

Oh and one more thing, nothing ticks off someone who is upset and ranting more than to have the person they are ranting at treat them with the utmost respect. ;) Believe me, I know this from experience. :laugh2:

Just trying to help,

Immie

I tried all of this too, Immie, well over a month ago. The only thing that happens is you get a PM from a "concerned third party" telling you how unfair you are being to TM. :rolleyes:

A waste of time, unless of course, you enjoy doing this: :bang3:

typomaniac
10-18-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm still wondering about the pussies who voted "other" and haven't said who their choices are.

darin
10-18-2007, 12:06 PM

And firefox does real-time red-underline-type spell-checking. I'd be lost w/o it :)

and how would you "KNOW"?

do you read our PMs too?

Because I can see who voted. That's how I know. :) And by 'our' PMs do you mean those you exchange with me? Yeah -I read the PMs you and I send to each other.

Immanuel
10-18-2007, 12:07 PM
I tried all of this too, Immie, well over a month ago. The only thing that happens is you get a PM from a "concerned third party" telling you how unfair you are being to TM. :rolleyes:

A waste of time, unless of course, you enjoy doing this: :bang3:

I've known TM for a long time. Well, internet-wise. Although we are on different sides of many, many issues, we have come to accept each other as "friends". I've had this discussion with her on at least two other sites and I think it is actually three. She's not going to change, but I hope I just reminded her of those other conversation.

I don't expect her to change, but you never know.

Immie

darin
10-18-2007, 12:07 PM
For a price, I'll tell ya! :)

glockmail
10-18-2007, 12:09 PM
For a price, I'll tell ya! :) Desparate whore. :laugh2:

Immanuel
10-18-2007, 12:10 PM
For a price, I'll tell ya! :)

Are you trolling for pos rep again? :laugh2:

Immie

darin
10-18-2007, 12:16 PM
HA :) I dont troll for that...much :)

BoogyMan
10-18-2007, 12:20 PM

Use Firefox, built in spell checker. Life is good.

glockmail
10-18-2007, 12:35 PM
I declare myself the winner! :lol:

You twits.

typomaniac
10-18-2007, 01:17 PM
I declare myself the winner! :lol:

You twits.

Not so fast: Sir Evil will find a way to hack some votes for his brother Jim. That's the Republican way, after all...

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 01:18 PM
Not so fast: Sir Evil will find a way to hack some votes for his brother Jim. That's the Republican way, after all...

:laugh2:

I figured you for a typical, guess I was right.

Said1
10-18-2007, 04:26 PM
MORON, it's moron stupid ass! :D

Let me interject by saying.........Finally, someone with worse spelling than I! :lmao:

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Let me interject by saying.........Finally, someone with worse spelling than I! :lmao:

I dunno Said, I'm pretty bad yet correcting the pet rock. I bet you are a wee bit better.

Said1
10-18-2007, 04:29 PM
I dunno Said, I'm pretty bad yet correcting the pet rock. I bet you are a wee bit better.

Hey, how'd you get so many rep points, mofo?

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 04:35 PM
Hey, how'd you get so many rep points, mofo?

I would'nt of noticed if you did'nt mention it. Well I guess like typical above stated, I probably just hacked a few points from my brother, it's the rupublican way.:salute:

Said1
10-18-2007, 04:37 PM

I would'nt of noticed if you did'nt mention it. Well I guess like typical above stated, I probably just hacked a few points from my brother, it's the rupublican way.:salute:

Oh, yeah. It's all about who you know. :laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 04:38 PM
Oh, yeah. It's all about who you know. :laugh2:

Thats right, I have diplomatic immunity. :D Well until the little bastard bans me again that is. :laugh:

Said1
10-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Thats right, I have diplomatic immunity. :D Well until the little bastard bans me again that is. :laugh:

Well. I can see by the photo he posted today that he's up to date with his meds. You should be safe for awhile. :laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 04:49 PM
Well. I can see by the photo he posted today that he's up to date with his meds. You should be safe for awhile. :laugh2:

:lmao::lmao:

stephanie
10-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Whoo hooo..someone voted for me..

Who ever it was...This is for you...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/facepull-vi.gif

typomaniac
10-18-2007, 04:52 PM

I figured you for a typical, guess I was right.
Apparently I'm not as "typical" as glocky is of the other side. :laugh2:

The counterpart to this thread is proof enough.

Said1
10-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Whoo hooo..someone voted for me..

Who ever it was...This is for you...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/facepull-vi.gif

Probably just a pitty vote anyway. You know how libs love fairness and self-esteem. :laugh2:

typomaniac
10-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Probably just a pitty vote anyway. You know how libs love fairness and self-esteem. :laugh2:

Hey, in my opinion, you all deserve to win!
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks: