PDA

View Full Version : My 2 weeks are up

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 06:35 AM
In case you didn't already know, I had a bet with LiberalNation that lasted over the past 2 weeks and completed yesterday at noon. She didn't think I could go that long without resorting to personal attacks on other members. This didn't include my typical sarcasm and witty replies.

Well, I held back but now I have to release a little or my head might implode. So please don't be too offended, these are just a few things that might have angered me in the past 2 weeks and I had to keep myself in check.

LiberalNation - Do you bet on the outcome of the Super Bowl and then spend time afterwards investigating who won before you ante up? Do you bet on the ponies and then withhold payment till the next day so you can get feedback and fully investigate the race? NO! You lose you pay. I even gave this little fake bitch an easy out - I told her to just acknowledge to the board nicely that I won the bet and did what she stated I couldn't, and I would consider us even. Couldn't even expect that from her. She's as fake as a 3 dollar bill, and now a welsher to boot. She thinks she's slick here but I have her pegged and many agree. You see, she's a liberal here but openly admits she's accused of being a conservative elsewhere. Do you know why? Because she doesn't really tell the truth and speak the facts, she just goes against popularity to be controversial. That's her little way of garnering some attention. So LN, fuck you, ya welshing little fake ass bitch.

Manfrommaine - You claim to be associated with your church in a capacity other than someone who merely attends service. Well, you certainly don't show it with your words. I've been at service quite a few times where our local priest would read off the names of the sick and ask the congregation to say a prayer for the sick. When you do so, do you ask the people to laugh at those with cancer and further ask them to pray for them to enjoy the chemotherapy as you did to RSR? You said chemo is nauseating but the only thing nauseating I see is your disgusting posts to someone with such an ailment. Fuck you.

Jack Daniels - There's a thread somewhere where actsnoblemartin told the board he was slightly autistic, and also stated he suffered from a few other ailments. This dickhead posts a picture of a gun and tells Martin to go kill himself. He probably thought he was funny but also probably didn't intend to show the board what a total loser he is. My hope is that one day you get really really drunk, get depressed & start to hallucinate a bit. I hope you start thinking you are Martin, think of your own post, and shoot yourself in the head you jerk off. Fuck you!

Sertes - Remember my references to a lobotomized lab rat? Well one joined our board in the last month with the name Sertes! His brain is programmed to write in a fairly intelligent manner, only what he writes is the most stupid shit on the face of the planet. He gets offered mountains of evidence about what happened on 9/11 and offers not one piece of evidence in return. Yet he still stands firm that 9/11 was an inside job. A very sad little rat but I don't have much sympathy for him. He can go fuck himself.

Hillary Clinton - Her image appeared before my eyes a few times. It's annoying. Fuck you, Hillary.

Nancy Pelosi - You make me sick, you ugly ass blowhard. Fuck you.

Harry Reid - The appointed leader of the loony left. Congrats, and fuck you.

Now why don't you all go to your local CVS, buy a 12 pack of straws, and collectively suck my ass.

LiberalNation
10-18-2007, 07:13 AM
LMAO, okay boy.

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 07:18 AM
LMAO, okay boy.

Now you can stick the $10 right up your little confrontational ass, beotch! :laugh2:

LiberalNation
10-18-2007, 07:20 AM
Okay then, again.

glockmail
10-18-2007, 07:40 AM
Well fuck y'all too! :lol:

82Marine89
10-18-2007, 08:08 AM
http://www.macmod.com/forum/Smileys/macmod/roflmao.gif

chesswarsnow
10-18-2007, 09:01 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well said.
2. Talk about a full fledged ass reaming.
3. Now tell us how you really really feel,.............
4. Hehehehehe,............:laugh2:
5. I bet you feel much better having gotten that off your chest.
6. I can understand why you said some of what you said, and on the most part it needed to be said.
7. Anyway, they earned this rough speech, and perhaps they can learn from it???:poke:
8. But I tend to doubt it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

truthmatters
10-18-2007, 09:09 AM
Learn? learn what ? That you people are so blind you would praised failed policy and call it brillience?

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 09:09 AM
Learn? learn what ? That you people are so blind you would praised failed policy and call it brillience?

Shut up, board idiot.

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 09:10 AM

BRILLIANCE, its brilliance pet rock!

Nukeman
10-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Are you that lonely and pathetic you have to rain on everyones parade. I dont understand you, a couple of members have a good time ribbing each other and you find fault with them. If you dont like it dont read the damn post...

truthmatters
10-18-2007, 09:21 AM
oh my spelling proves everything huh?

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 09:21 AM

Not everything, but it proves you're an idiot.

truthmatters
10-18-2007, 09:22 AM
No it proves you have very little left to be right about.

Nukeman
10-18-2007, 09:25 AM
No it proves you have very little left to be right about.At least he is right more often than not which is the complete opposite of you.....

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 09:25 AM

Nope, but the fact that I am one of the worst spellers going points out a little something when I need to keep correcting you. :D

I have seen you proved a liar several times, I just don't like blatant liars.

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 09:26 AM
No it proves you have very little left to be right about.

You've yet to prove me wrong on a single subject and I've proved you wrong on countless subjects. Go get an education ya old bag.

LiberalNation
10-18-2007, 10:30 AM
Now you can stick the $10 right up your little confrontational ass, beotch! :laugh2:
Now that was an easy out.

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 10:31 AM
Now that was an easy out.

You're a no good welsher anyway. I knew you wouldn't honor your lame bet anyway.

LiberalNation
10-18-2007, 03:37 PM
I was actually planning on it but if I was never expected to pay up anyway why waste ten bucks.

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 04:21 PM
I was actually planning on it but if I was never expected to pay up anyway why waste ten bucks.

As you grow older you are going to find "your word" is one of the most important things you have. Once you no longer have that, you have nothing.

Abbey Marie
10-18-2007, 04:47 PM
As you grow older you are going to find "your word" is one of the most important things you have. Once you no longer have that, you have nothing.

Word.

glockmail
10-18-2007, 06:11 PM
I was actually planning on it but if I was never expected to pay up anyway why waste ten bucks. So your honor is not worth ten bucks. What a shame. You know that you'll never get it back. Your honor I mean.

LiberalNation
10-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Why would honor on a political board full of people I'll never meat mean anything?

Said1
10-18-2007, 06:33 PM
Why would honor on a political board full of people I'll never meat mean anything?

I'm sure you have held Jimmy to his end had he insulted anyone. Either that or thrown it in his face at every opportunity.

Don't say you wouldn't.

And Jim would have paid the $10.00 too. See the difference?

glockmail
10-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Its infinitely more important than cred. Now you have neither.

LiberalNation
10-18-2007, 06:41 PM
I'm sure you have held Jimmy to his end had he insulted anyone. Either that or thrown it in his face at every opportunity.
Considering how little I've read I wouldn't even know. Was trying to decide whether it was worth the effort to search and make a case or if it wasn't worth the pain and just pay up. Then we here this which really makes the decision for me.

I wasn't expected to pay, this is a game, Jim doesn't want me to pay, exactly the opposit if I paid he couldn't play on it like what's happening now. LOL this oculd be fun..........

LiberalNation
10-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Its infinitely more important than cred. Now you have neither.

Neither are important on this board in the big scheme of things.

Said1
10-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Considering how little I've read I wouldn't even know. Was trying to decide whether it was worth the effort to search and make a case or if it wasn't worth the pain and just pay up. Then we here this which really makes the decision for me.

Hear what?

I wasn't expected to pay, this is a game, Jim doesn't want me to pay, exactly the opposit if I paid he couldn't play on it like what's happening now. LOL this oculd be fun..........

Ok. So it was a little game between the two of you so he could start a thread like this one. Gotcha. Boy, is my face red.

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 06:46 PM

That's a bunch of crap. I asked for payment and you delayed. I asked and you delayed again. I then gave you an opportunity to do the honorable thing and just admit in a proper manner that you were wrong and I won, and I would call it even - and you ignored that too.

Quite a few know me personally on this board and know I stand by my word when I give it. And I've given my word to others here who barely know me and stood by it then too.

I honestly don't care about a stinking 10 bucks. But it is sad when someone can't even own up when they lose a bet or when proven wrong. Again, your word is your honor, without it you have no honor.

glockmail
10-18-2007, 06:50 PM
Neither are important on this board in the big scheme of things.

We should all put you on ignore for two weeks and see how you like that.

LiberalNation
10-18-2007, 06:52 PM
Go for it. That might be interesting, never been mass ignored.

Gaffer
10-18-2007, 07:01 PM
We should all put you on ignore for two weeks and see how you like that.

I have had her on ignore since the beginning. She has no honor or credibility as far as I'm concerned. She and psicko are on permanent ignore.

OCA
10-18-2007, 07:03 PM

You agreed to the bet, if you didn't plan on honoring it you should have said so from the get go(I knew you wouldn't from the beginning but thats another story), now you look like shit.

glockmail
10-18-2007, 07:07 PM
I have had her on ignore since the beginning. She has no honor or credibility as far as I'm concerned. She and psicko are on permanent ignore. Personally I'm going to give her two weeks of ignore and in fact won't even mention her. Since I won't mark my calendar the two weeks may be longer. Whatever.

LiberalNation
10-18-2007, 08:24 PM
You agreed to the bet, if you didn't plan on honoring it you should have said so from the get go(I knew you wouldn't from the beginning but thats another story), now you look like shit.
I planned on honoring but now I don't. This way causes more waves and is what you were all really hoping for. :salute:

chesswarsnow
10-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But this is rather amusing.
2. Here we have a Neoliberal refusing to pay a debt.
3. Sounds like a typical liberal stance though.
4. They never want to pay, they want others to pay for whatever it is.
5. Take it from the rich, and give it to the poor.
6. Its the way it is folks.
7. Get used to it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Said1
10-18-2007, 08:44 PM
I planned on honoring but now I don't. This way causes more waves and is what you were all really hoping for. :salute:

Oh. I get it. Kind of like the avatar threads. You are SO lame. :poke:

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 08:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But this is rather amusing.
2. Here we have a Neoliberal refusing to pay a debt.
3. Sounds like a typical liberal stance though.
4. They never want to pay, they want others to pay for whatever it is.
5. Take it from the rich, and give it to the poor.
6. Its the way it is folks.
7. Get used to it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:laugh2::laugh2:

that be funny!

LiberalNation
10-18-2007, 08:57 PM
You are SO lame. :poke:
Ya got it girl and I'll love evry minute of it.

Yurt
10-18-2007, 09:05 PM
*beavis voice*

This is cool. The coolest cage thread over

*end voice*

LOOOOOOL

typomaniac
10-19-2007, 11:33 AM

Don't say you wouldn't.

And Jim would have paid the $10.00 too. See the difference?

You mean like he's going to pay the $5,000 in the "last post" thread? :D

OCA
10-19-2007, 02:57 PM

No actually you didn't, admit it, you are nothing but a fucking deadbeat.

LiberalNation
10-19-2007, 03:13 PM
I don't hafta beg funds to keep my pet projects running. Now that be a deadbeat.

OCA
10-19-2007, 03:20 PM
I don't hafta beg funds to keep my pet projects running. Now that be a deadbeat.

You are just a kid, just listen to me and understand you are a fucking deadbeat, well and a dumb hillbilly too. Do you live in Butcher's Hollow, KY?

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 03:20 PM
You still avoided what I said 3x now though LN.

Why did you ignore my offer of just honorably stating you were wrong and that I had won the bet, and that I would have called it even. You claim my goal was to call you on it as I am now, but you ignore my offer. How could I have made you that offer if this was my goal?

Face it, you gave your word, and you failed to honor it. I understand though, you're young. It'll become more clear as you mature and you find the true meaning of honor.

OCA
10-19-2007, 03:24 PM
You still avoided what I said 3x now though LN.

Why did you ignore my offer of just honorably stating you were wrong and that I had won the bet, and that I would have called it even. You claim my goal was to call you on it as I am now, but you ignore my offer. How could I have made you that offer if this was my goal?

Face it, you gave your word, and you failed to honor it. I understand though, you're young. It'll become more clear as you mature and you find the true meaning of honor.

Her true purpose here is known and obvious to anyone willing to read between the lines, she is going to take any position or do anything that she feels will rile up the biggest percentage of the board whether its her true feelings or not. This child has zero idea of what she stands for and is as spineless as a jellyfish.

IOW she is a complete waste of board space, I say cut the deadbeat loose.

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 03:28 PM
Her true purpose here is known and obvious to anyone willing to read between the lines, she is going to take any position or do anything that she feels will rile up the biggest percentage of the board whether its her true feelings or not.

I said that in my first post of this thread, and had her pegged with that agenda for quite some time now. She enjoys confrontation and disagreement, which is fine, but would be better served if she was true to herself and had a bit of honor.

typomaniac
10-19-2007, 03:33 PM
Easy to talk about honor when you can ban anyone who might call you on your own honor, huh?

[I said "might," so don't get all paranoid on me!] :tinfoil:

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 03:34 PM
Easy to talk about honor when you can ban anyone who might call you on your own honor, huh?

Typical...:poke:

glockmail
10-19-2007, 03:35 PM

IOW she is a complete waste of board space, I say cut the deadbeat loose.
I already did.

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 03:38 PM

The difference being nobody has a single reason to call me on my honor. I might be a real prick in my posts, but I'm still true to myself and my word. And I would safely be able to say that about myself whether I owned this board or not, and I would have paid my debt whether I owned this board or not.

Again, this cannot be disputed. I can have quite a few here attest to my word to them, liberals and cons alike. I can also have personal friends here attest to my honor. I have earned the right to speak about honor because mine is impeccable.

LiberalNation
10-19-2007, 03:38 PM
but you see I have no clue whether you did win the bet.

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 03:41 PM
but you see I have no clue whether you did win the bet.

I don't know what to tell you then. You shouldn't make bets if you aren't bright enough to know in the end of you won or lost. :rolleyes:

typomaniac
10-19-2007, 03:41 PM
The difference being nobody has a single reason to call me on my honor. I might be a real prick in my posts, but I'm still true to myself and my word. And I would safely be able to say that about myself whether I owned this board or not, and I would have paid my debt whether I owned this board or not.

Again, this cannot be disputed. I can have quite a few here attest to my word to them, liberals and cons alike. I can also have personal friends here attest to my honor. I have earned the right to speak about honor because mine is impeccable.

Perhaps, but you didn't address my point. If someone did question your honor, would you ban them just for doing so, or defend yourself rationally?

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 03:43 PM
Perhaps, but you didn't address my point. If someone did question your honor, would you ban them just for doing so, or defend yourself rationally?

I don't know about rationally! :laugh2:

But no, they wouldn't be banned. I've had people call my fairness, dignity and lots of other things into question here, and they still post here. I ban when it's warranted and someone shows they refuse to abide by the rules, not because I don't like someone or their beliefs.

LiberalNation
10-19-2007, 03:48 PM
lol not.

So anyone wana look up whether jim won or lost. Haven't felt like it.

OCA
10-19-2007, 03:50 PM
lol not.

I did, he didn't lose, pay up or leave out of shame.

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 03:53 PM
I did, he didn't lose, pay up or leave out of shame.

I honestly wouldn't accept her money. Let her take the time to go through every post I made if she wishes, and an acknowledgment I would accept, but I won't take money from someone in that manner. I think the honor system when it comes to bets is more a guy thing, who knows?

Abbey Marie
10-19-2007, 03:53 PM
lol not.

Then you lose by default, and should pay him the money, honey.

Abbey Marie
10-19-2007, 03:54 PM
I honestly wouldn't accept her money. Let her take the time to go through every post I made if she wishes, and an acknowledgment I would accept, but I won't take money from someone in that manner. I think the honor system when it comes to bets is more a guy thing, who knows?

A Bronx cheer for that last line.

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 03:56 PM
A Bronx cheer for that last line.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't mean that women don't have honor. I know some women who have more honor than most guys. But when it comes to silly bets, men take stupid shit seriously whereas women don't tend to think little bets mean much. It's not the money or the bet, but the value of one's word.

Abbey Marie
10-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Now don't get me wrong, I don't mean that women don't have honor. I know some women who have more honor than most guys. But when it comes to silly bets, men take stupid shit seriously whereas women don't tend to think little bets mean much. It's not the money or the bet, but the value of one's word.

You have a point. I guess it goes back to men knowing that if they violated someone's honor, they might have to fight or even duel them.

But some of us try to keep our word. Hence my finally posting the pic. :)

Trinity
10-19-2007, 04:13 PM
In case you didn't already know, I had a bet with LiberalNation that lasted over the past 2 weeks and completed yesterday at noon. She didn't think I could go that long without resorting to personal attacks on other members. This didn't include my typical sarcasm and witty replies.

Well, I held back but now I have to release a little or my head might implode. So please don't be too offended, these are just a few things that might have angered me in the past 2 weeks and I had to keep myself in check.

LiberalNation - Do you bet on the outcome of the Super Bowl and then spend time afterwards investigating who won before you ante up? Do you bet on the ponies and then withhold payment till the next day so you can get feedback and fully investigate the race? NO! You lose you pay. I even gave this little fake bitch an easy out - I told her to just acknowledge to the board nicely that I won the bet and did what she stated I couldn't, and I would consider us even. Couldn't even expect that from her. She's as fake as a 3 dollar bill, and now a welsher to boot. She thinks she's slick here but I have her pegged and many agree. You see, she's a liberal here but openly admits she's accused of being a conservative elsewhere. Do you know why? Because she doesn't really tell the truth and speak the facts, she just goes against popularity to be controversial. That's her little way of garnering some attention. So LN, fuck you, ya welshing little fake ass bitch.

Manfrommaine - You claim to be associated with your church in a capacity other than someone who merely attends service. Well, you certainly don't show it with your words. I've been at service quite a few times where our local priest would read off the names of the sick and ask the congregation to say a prayer for the sick. When you do so, do you ask the people to laugh at those with cancer and further ask them to pray for them to enjoy the chemotherapy as you did to RSR? You said chemo is nauseating but the only thing nauseating I see is your disgusting posts to someone with such an ailment. Fuck you.

Jack Daniels - There's a thread somewhere where actsnoblemartin told the board he was slightly autistic, and also stated he suffered from a few other ailments. This dickhead posts a picture of a gun and tells Martin to go kill himself. He probably thought he was funny but also probably didn't intend to show the board what a total loser he is. My hope is that one day you get really really drunk, get depressed & start to hallucinate a bit. I hope you start thinking you are Martin, think of your own post, and shoot yourself in the head you jerk off. Fuck you!

Sertes - Remember my references to a lobotomized lab rat? Well one joined our board in the last month with the name Sertes! His brain is programmed to write in a fairly intelligent manner, only what he writes is the most stupid shit on the face of the planet. He gets offered mountains of evidence about what happened on 9/11 and offers not one piece of evidence in return. Yet he still stands firm that 9/11 was an inside job. A very sad little rat but I don't have much sympathy for him. He can go fuck himself.

Hillary Clinton - Her image appeared before my eyes a few times. It's annoying. Fuck you, Hillary.

Nancy Pelosi - You make me sick, you ugly ass blowhard. Fuck you.

Harry Reid - The appointed leader of the loony left. Congrats, and fuck you.

Now why don't you all go to your local CVS, buy a 12 pack of straws, and collectively suck my ass.

:lmao:

shattered
10-19-2007, 04:39 PM
Man.. A little bit of pent up agression in this thread? :D

Abbey Marie
10-19-2007, 04:54 PM
Man.. A little bit of pent up agression in this thread? :D

Not just in this thread. We have people wishing bad chemo on people, and everything. Kind of makes you want to sing Kumbaya, doesn't it? :coffee:

'bout time you showed up around here. :)

jackass
10-19-2007, 05:31 PM

Until someone can bring proof that Jim has banned ANYONE for no good reason, can we PLEASE lay this whine to rest???

typomaniac
10-19-2007, 05:33 PM
Until someone can bring proof that Jim has banned ANYONE for no good reason, can we PLEASE lay this whine to rest???

The only ones who can prove that have all been banned. :laugh2:

jackass
10-19-2007, 06:01 PM

Pic?? What pic??

OCA
10-19-2007, 07:14 PM
You have a point. I guess it goes back to men knowing that if they violated someone's honor, they might have to fight or even duel them.

Where is this pic?

LiberalNation
10-19-2007, 08:21 PM
I honestly wouldn't accept her money.
So what's the point of making bets. I'd take yours, 10 dollars keeps me in mcdonalds money for a school week.

Now time for my rant. Okay so I take this health sciences class and we do clinicals at local hospital units and around town. This next one everyone who wants to take the MNA test is going to redbanks. We randomly drew patients to take care of.

So my patient. A male, incontinent of both urine and feces, needs to be totally fed, needs complete bed bath, confused, hard of hearing, and needs mechanical lift so prolly overwheight. Not to mention my partners a lesbian who says she ain't washing some old guys dick/ass. She has another thing coming and so.......

Ya'll can all think of me and lol on monday and the next two weeks having to change an old guys diaper, give him a bath, and spoon feed him.

OCA
10-19-2007, 08:24 PM
So what's the point of making bets. I'd take yours, 10 dollars keeps me in mcdonalds money for a school week.

Now time for my rant. Okay so I take this health sciences class and we do clinicals at local hospital units and around town. This next one everyone who wants to take the MNA test is going to redbanks. We randomly drew patients to take care of.

So my patient. A male, incontinent of both urine and feces, needs to be totally fed, needs complete bed bath, confused, hard of hearing, and needs mechanical lift so prolly overwheight. Not to mention my partners a lesbian who says she ain't washing some old guys dick/ass. She has another thing coming and so.......

Ya'll can all think of me and lol on monday and the next two weeks having to change an old guys diaper, give him a bath, and spoon feed him.

Who gives a fuck what your skanky dyke ass rants about until you square up this deal.

LiberalNation
10-19-2007, 08:27 PM
Me, your opinion on the matter is immaterial so no worries.

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 08:33 PM

Because it's fun and interesting, especially when someone thinks I can't do something I think I can.

Have you finished your investigation yet? I don't want your money, it's no good anymore, but an acknowledgment that you were wrong and that I won the bet would suffice.

LiberalNation
10-19-2007, 08:36 PM
I wasn't wrong you might have won the bet.

OCA
10-19-2007, 08:36 PM
Me, your opinion on the matter is immaterial so no worries.

Thats why you reply, my opinion is of paramount importance to you. Its ok, you aren't the only one.

LiberalNation
10-19-2007, 08:37 PM
I reply to anyone who responds to me. Your as wrong about this as you are about running the board.

OCA
10-19-2007, 08:39 PM
Because it's fun and interesting, especially when someone thinks I can't do something I think I can.

Have you finished your investigation yet? I don't want your money, it's no good anymore, but an acknowledgment that you were wrong and that I won the bet would suffice.

Why you play silly games with this kid is beyond me. When betting its not the amount or whatever that you bet that is important, its that the bet is honored and squared up.

OCA
10-19-2007, 08:40 PM
I reply to anyone who responds to me. Your as wrong about this as you are about running the board.

Its ok, you don't have to admit it in public, you can pm me or we can just leave it unsaid. Better people than you have fallen under my spell.

shattered
10-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Not just in this thread. We have people wishing bad chemo on people, and everything. Kind of makes you want to sing Kumbaya, doesn't it? :coffee:

'bout time you showed up around here. :)

:D

All the drama's...shall we say..less than interesting?

Things are certainly a good deal "different" than they were a few years ago around here..

OCA
10-19-2007, 08:45 PM
:D

All the drama's...shall we say..less than interesting?

Things are certainly a good deal "different" than they were a few years ago around here..

Its all thats left unless you are interested in rehashing the same arguments over and over that i've hashed out over the past almost 4 yrs. Thats the shit that gets old.

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 08:47 PM
I wasn't wrong you might have won the bet.

Huh? If I won, then you were wrong.

OCA
10-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Huh? If I won, then you were wrong.

Jimmy, you are arguing with an escapee from the Kentucky ARC, you can't win.

shattered
10-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Its all thats left unless you are interested in rehashing the same arguments over and over that i've hashed out over the past almost 4 yrs. Thats the shit that gets old.

No.. I think this is what gets old..There's only so many times you can tell someone you "own" them... The first time, or two, it's kinda funny.. After that, it's just lacking in every department and smacks of "no new material"...

New members, however, can present the same arguments, in new ways, and one of them just MIGHT get someone else to change their mind.

On the other hand, there's only so many ways you can say "you're and asshole, you suck, and I hate you"..especialy when it's always the same people...

OCA
10-19-2007, 08:57 PM
No.. I think this is what gets old..There's only so many times you can tell someone you "own" them... The first time, or two, it's kinda funny.. After that, it's just lacking in every department and smacks of "no new material"...

New members, however, can present the same arguments, in new ways, and one of them just MIGHT get someone else to change their mind.

On the other hand, there's only so many ways you can say "you're and asshole, you suck, and I hate you"..especialy when it's always the same people...

Nah, "owning" them is a classic and the classics never get old, they are kind of like the Beatles or Stones.

"You suck" and "I hate you", come on now, you know i'm much more creative than that.

LiberalNation
10-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Its ok, you don't have to admit it in public, you can pm me or we can just leave it unsaid. Better people than you have fallen under my spell.
That's okay dear, continue on with your delusion and I'll just play along.

OCA
10-19-2007, 09:01 PM
That's okay dear, continue on with your delusion and I'll just play along.

Oh no delusion, I read you like Daniel Negreanu reads hole cards.

typomaniac
10-20-2007, 04:02 PM

Bullshit. The longer you keep saying it with fanatical conviction, the more people will buy it. That's how the Bushies work, after all. They call it "staying on message." :)

Kathianne
10-20-2007, 04:46 PM
I'm always 'owned' except when I'm not. Personally those that are so obsessed with this aren't worth the bandwidth.

Yurt
10-20-2007, 06:10 PM
Bullshit. The longer you keep saying it with fanatical conviction, the more people will buy it. That's how the Bushies work, after all. They call it "staying on message." :)

Dude, that wasn't even close to being good. Go review your flashcards and then you can post here.

typomaniac
10-20-2007, 11:17 PM
I'm always 'owned' except when I'm not.

And I never drink unless I'm alone or with somebody. :cheers2:

shattered
10-20-2007, 11:22 PM

*points to your own tagline*

Bushie, then, are you? Or, just a hypocrite?

mrg666
10-20-2007, 11:53 PM
its just a case of no more mr nice guy :D

typomaniac
10-21-2007, 03:53 PM
*points to your own tagline*

Bushie, then, are you? Or, just a hypocrite?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I often don't practice what I preach, and for good reason: I'm not the kind of person I'm preaching to.
:slap: