PDA

View Full Version : Rush's Smear Letter auction over 130k now and climbing

-Cp
10-18-2007, 01:44 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Harry-Reid-Rush-Limbaugh-Smear-Letter_W0QQitemZ260170172469QQihZ016QQcategoryZ410 5QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Love it! Going to a great charity as well!

retiredman
10-18-2007, 02:01 PM
I agree. Harry could write a letter like that every week...think of the money he would help raise!

it IS all for a good cause!:clap:

Abbey Marie
10-18-2007, 03:45 PM
It says it's up to $750,000 now!

:dance:

10-18-2007, 03:59 PM

stephanie
10-18-2007, 04:58 PM
They figured it would really start hitting the closer it got to Friday...

I wonder what kinda egg those Democrats would like on their face??

Fried, scrambled or poached.....

Abbey Marie
10-18-2007, 05:04 PM
They figured it would really start hitting the closer it got to Friday...

I wonder what kinda egg those Democrats would like on their face??

Fried, scrambled or poached.....

And there's still 19 hours to go. :laugh2:

retiredman
10-18-2007, 05:07 PM
write a letter....get a bunch of rich republicans to spend their money on it instead of campaigns ...all for an issue that will be absolute bug dust in the grand scheme of things in '08?

yeah.... they really have egg on their face....I would suggest they would like an egg white omelet, some smoked salmon, and a flute of champagne.:lol:

and then sit down and write another letter that gets the far right wing all in a tizzy bidding for it!

brilliant!

I mean, really...how many independent voters in key swing states do you think are in on the bidding?

stephanie
10-18-2007, 05:10 PM
write a letter....get a bunch of rich republicans to spend their money on it instead of campaigns ...all for an issue that will be absolute bug dust in the grand scheme of things in '08?

yeah.... they really have egg on their face....I would suggest they would like an egg white omelet, some smoked salmon, and a flute of champagne.:lol:

and then sit down and write another letter that gets the far right wing all in a tizzy bidding for it!

brilliant!

I would suggest something else on their face...but I'll be nice...:coffee:
Their being made to look like the fools they are....

retiredman
10-18-2007, 05:23 PM
like I said... yet another faux outrage tempest in a teapot.

And again....do you really think that any independent voters in key swing states were in on that bidding war? Do you really think any of them gave a shit? Do you really think that, even if they WERE somewhat annoyed by the letter, that they will have a snowball's chance in hell of even remembering it, let alone considering it when deciding how to vote a year from now?

:lol:

trobinett
10-18-2007, 05:38 PM
like I said... yet another faux outrage tempest in a teapot.

And again....do you really think that any independent voters in key swing states were in on that bidding war? Do you really think any of them gave a shit? Do you really think that, even if they WERE somewhat annoyed by the letter, that they will have a snowball's chance in hell of even remembering it, let alone considering it when deciding how to vote a year from now?

:lol:

Sure seems to have jumped up on your "radar" manfrommaine.:poke:

PostmodernProphet
10-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Do you really think that, even if they WERE somewhat annoyed by the letter, that they will have a snowball's chance in hell of even remembering it, let alone considering it when deciding how to vote a year from now?

you didn't really think we were going to let people forget about it, did you?

glockmail
10-18-2007, 06:42 PM
write a letter....get a bunch of rich republicans to spend their money on it instead of campaigns... But isn't the maximum donation $2300? Oh yeah, that's only for republicans. Rich damnocrats can donate as much as they want.

10-18-2007, 10:42 PM
$1,200,100.00

Gaffer
10-18-2007, 10:47 PM
At this rate even Rush is going to have a hard time matching the funds.

glockmail
10-18-2007, 11:04 PM
At this rate even Rush is going to have a hard time matching the funds.
That's a day's pay for him. Plus a huge victory over Reid. :laugh2:

Yurt
10-18-2007, 11:32 PM
2.2 million

homo, weren't you the idiot that laughed that the letter "only" got 35K so far a few days ago....loser.

:laugh2:

-Cp
10-19-2007, 01:31 PM
TOP BIDDER ON HARRY REID LETTER IN LIMGAUGH EBAY AUCTION: BETTY CASEY
FRI Oct 19 2007 13:26:41 ET

EXCERPT FROM RUSH LIMBAUGH SHOW:

Our winning bidder, subject to the receipt of funds... is a wonderful woman named Betty Casey, as trustee of the Eugene B. Casey Foundation. She gives significant sums to hospitals, hospices, colleges, and private schools. These include the Eugene B. Casey Diabetes Education Center, The Eugene B. Casey Swim Center and the Eugene B. Casey Academic Center , and The Casey Home hospice. She has also donated tens of millions from the foundation and her personal funds to the Washington Opera.

Betty has been a listener to my program since it's inception, and we can't thank her enough for her support. We'd also like to thank Ebay Giving Works for allowing us to break their website in the closing moments of the auction, and Auction Cause, who was our consultant in prequalifying bidders and developing the auction

-Cp
10-19-2007, 01:40 PM
Harry Reid thanks Rush - lol:

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/6938.html

April15
10-19-2007, 03:33 PM
I guess the irony just flew past you.

glockmail
10-19-2007, 03:38 PM
I guess the irony just flew past you. Enlighten us, Ms. Hardbody.
:laugh2:

darin
10-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Will I EVER understand why Rush was lied about, and made a villian yet John Kerry and Murtha have both said 500% WORSE things about our troops - to the PRAISE of some of the fock-heads who signed that letter?

glockmail
10-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Will I EVER understand why Rush was lied about, and made a villian yet John Kerry and Murtha have both said 500% WORSE things about our troops - to the PRAISE of some of the fock-heads who signed that letter?
Its easy to undersatnd when you just accept the fact that liberals are liars and have no shame.

trobinett
10-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Its easy to undersatnd when you just accept the fact that liberals are liars and have no shame.

Yea no shit, they operate under the doctrine of "that's my story, and I'm sticking to it", unless its proven to be unpopular, then I'll bail, and try something else.

cheers...............:cheers2:

April15
10-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Will I EVER understand why Rush was lied about, and made a villian yet John Kerry and Murtha have both said 500% WORSE things about our troops - to the PRAISE of some of the fock-heads who signed that letter?NOPE!

April15
10-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Enlighten us, Ms. Hardbody.
:laugh2:The children of war dead will benefit which is ironic considering what Limpballs said and what Reid asked for in the letter.

trobinett
10-20-2007, 05:21 PM
NOPE!

Ya know, its certainly appropriate, that of all the people you should pick as your avatar, you would pick Jane, the traitor, Fonda.

Need I say more?

April15
10-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Ya know, its certainly appropriate, that of all the people you should pick as your avatar, you would pick Jane, the traitor, Fonda.

Need I say more?Well, you seem to want to, so go for it.