PDA

View Full Version : Another democratic idiot

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 02:23 PM
"Where are you going to get that money? Are you going to tell us lies like you're telling us today? Is that how you're going to fund the war? You don't have money to fund the war or children. But you're going to spend it to blow up innocent people if we can get enough kids to grow old enough for you to send to Iraq to get their heads blown off for the president's amusement."

This is the type of rhetoric the slime has to resort to. Is there really any wonder why people are sick of these loony liberals?

http://breitbart.tv/html/6912.html

retiredman
10-18-2007, 02:31 PM
what makes you think that the people are sick of liberals?

Would it be because YOU are sick of liberals?

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 02:35 PM

Because I read hundreds of articles across the spectrum weekly. I watch at least 10 different news channels weekly. I'm out and I speak with people. I listen intently to what both the democrats and republicans have to say. While fault can be found within the republican party, the rhetoric and foul play such as this idiot displayed is becoming commonplace and boring. The democrats would be much better off without the far left loons bringing them down to such a disgusting low.

Immanuel
10-18-2007, 02:43 PM
Because I read hundreds of articles across the spectrum weekly. I watch at least 10 different news channels weekly. I'm out and I speak with people. I listen intently to what both the democrats and republicans have to say. While fault can be found within the republican party, the rhetoric and foul play such as this idiot displayed is becoming commonplace and boring. The democrats would be much better off without the far left loons bringing them down to such a disgusting low.

Isn't it true, though, that the Republicans would be much better off without the far right loons bringing them down as well?

We have our loons as well.

Extremism on both sides are a problem.

Immie

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 02:45 PM
Isn't it true, though, that the Republicans would be much better off without the far right loons bringing them down as well?

Immie

Of course, but I don't see even the far right making comments damaging to our nation during a time of war. The left bashes the president, they bash our soldiers, they bash the military leaders, they bash anyone and everyone they can regardless of the consequences to our soldiers and/or nation.

darin
10-18-2007, 02:55 PM
Who is a far-right loon? what do Far-Right loons say which is full of malice and hatred and intolerance and slander?

10-18-2007, 03:08 PM

Immie

what far right loons are you speaking of? I havent seen any say anything anytime recently. What do you define as far right loons?

theHawk
10-18-2007, 03:16 PM
what far right loons are you speaking of? I havent seen any say anything anytime recently. What do you define as far right loons?

Oh you know, those pesky conservatives!

:lame2:

retiredman
10-18-2007, 04:40 PM

so....you somehow have your finger on the pulse of the nation and guys like Gallup and Harris and Rasmussen DON'T?

retiredman
10-18-2007, 04:41 PM
Who is a far-right loon? what do Far-Right loons say which is full of malice and hatred and intolerance and slander?

I take it that you don't listen to Rush and Sean and Savage much? ;)

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 04:45 PM
so....you somehow have your finger on the pulse of the nation and guys like Gallup and Harris and Rasmussen DON'T?

Only idiots rely on polls such as those for their tiny data. I tend to stick with reality.

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 04:46 PM

Can you please quote for us how they degrade our soldiers, military leaders, our president and our country as a whole as the idiots on the left do?

retiredman
10-18-2007, 04:49 PM
of course they don't do that... they just degrade democrats!

retiredman
10-18-2007, 04:50 PM
Only idiots rely on polls such as those for their tiny data. I tend to stick with reality.

so...when you go out on the street and take America's pulse, that is reality, but when Gallup or Pew or Rasmussen or Harris does it, it's just polls?

riiiight.:lol:

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 04:51 PM
of course they don't do that... they just degrade democrats!

And I can see how that hurts the morale of our troops and gives incentive to our enemy.

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 04:52 PM
so...when you go out on the street and take America's pulse, that is reality, but when Gallup or Pew or Rasmussen or Harris does it, it's just polls?

riiiight.:lol:

I guess, as I figured, you were much too stupid to acknowledge the part where I mentioned all the media I watch and read, dolt.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 05:00 PM
and you are the only guy out there reading and watching media.... gosh...I had forgotten that!

:lol:

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 05:11 PM
and you are the only guy out there reading and watching media.... gosh...I had forgotten that!

:lol:

And you're the one claiming to be a part of the church while acting like a nimrod, and claiming to be a veteran and acting like a bum.

Guernicaa
10-18-2007, 05:13 PM

He's actually a Democratic Strategist.

Guernicaa
10-18-2007, 05:15 PM
Is that even a question..?

Jerry Fallwell and Ann Coulter:
Homosexuals, abortionists, and "pagans" caused 9/11.

Ohhh, and Teddy Kennedy.
Can't forget that part.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 05:16 PM
I understand that is your inaccurate assessment of me...but it is also just a cheap - but expected - insult and does not have anything to do with the issue at hand.

Are you suggesting that your reading and watching the media is somehow unique? are you suggesting that other citizens might read lots of things and watch lots of things and listen to lots of things and they, therefore would be incapable of coming up with a different assessment of the political climate in America than you have come up with? Are you really suggesting that?

Guernicaa
10-18-2007, 05:18 PM
I mean the right wants to act like people on the left are stupid...saying homosexuals and people who don't conform to Christianity caused 9/11 (God is now ZEUS) is about as fucking stupid, insane, weird, and crazy as it gets.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Falwell was certainly in their pantheon of heroes..... Robertson still is.

stephanie
10-18-2007, 05:22 PM
This is not a talk show host or author...

He's one of your elected reps...

You should be ashamed about what he said...

But, like usual you just make an excuse for them...

You're all just SHEEP..:lame2:

retiredman
10-18-2007, 05:26 PM
we live in a republic...this guy does not represent me, that is for sure.

again.... we're talking little faux outrage snits by a party that the american people, by and large, have lost faith in....

this next election for you guys will be about getting the independents to vote for YOU.

You are kidding yourself if you think this kind of stuff is going to cause an independent voter to vote republican.

stephanie
10-18-2007, 05:32 PM
I'm not outraged...

I'm embarrassed for you Democrats...

But...I am enjoying seeing the Democrat party....sliding right over the cliff..

Keep up the good work.....lots of good ads in the making for 08...:cheers2:

Guernicaa
10-18-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm not outraged...

I'm embarrassed for you Democrats...

But...I am enjoying seeing the Democrat party....sliding right over the cliff..

Keep up the good work.....lots of good ads in the making for 08...:cheers2:
You know what I love? Seeing your IQ slide right over the cliff every time you post.

stephanie
10-18-2007, 05:50 PM
You know what I love? Seeing your IQ slide right over the cliff every time you post.

:laugh2:stop it...the wit is killing me....:dance:

darin
10-18-2007, 06:18 PM

I dont. But geesh - you are comparing ELECTED LEADERS from the Democrats, to talking-heads on Radio/TV who get paid to opine?

That's reaching...stretching.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 10:06 PM
I dont. But geesh - you are comparing ELECTED LEADERS from the Democrats, to talking-heads on Radio/TV who get paid to opine?

That's reaching...stretching.

elected REPRESENTATIVES, I guess...

elected LEADERS? that's reaching... stretching.

The guy ain't MY representative. As far as I am concerned, he can say whatever the fuck he wants to say.... and if the voters of his district care to bring him back...good for them...good for him. and bad for you!