10-19-2007, 09:44 AM
Answer #4 is bs. :)

Otherwise - WOW. Pretty neat :)

Yurt
10-19-2007, 09:52 AM
only about 20% accurate for me :o

Hagbard Celine
10-19-2007, 09:52 AM
I answered that cats are smelly, but my girlfriend isn't smelly. Apparently pride is my number one priority even though I only arranged the animals according to their place in the food chain. And "someone you will never forget" and "someone you will remember for the rest of your life" is the same thing. Plus, I somehow doubt that I'll get a million dollars on Saturday if I send this thing to three people.:dance:

Abbey Marie
10-19-2007, 10:01 AM
I answered that cats are smelly, but my girlfriend isn't smelly. Apparently pride is my number one priority even though I only arranged the animals according to their place in the food chain. And "someone you will never forget" and "someone you will remember for the rest of your life" is the same thing. Plus, I somehow doubt that I'll get a million dollars on Saturday if I send this thing to three people.:dance:

Test only work if you take it with open heart, grasshoopper. Now take the pebble from my hand.

Hagbard Celine
10-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Test only work if you take it with open heart, grasshoopper. Now take the pebble from my hand.

Confucius say: "Never use cannon ball to kill mosquito."

Abbey Marie
10-19-2007, 10:25 AM
Confucius say: "Never use cannon ball to kill mosquito."

You must be able to discern the sound of one hand typing.

(Those 8 credits in Zen Buddhism finally pay off. :laugh2:)