PDA

View Full Version : Black Intelligence Lower than White: DNA Discoverer

Hugh Lincoln
10-19-2007, 07:24 PM
Hard to beat that.

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=179576&version=1&template_id=43&parent_id=19

I'm not persuaded by his retraction.

Hugh Lincoln
10-21-2007, 11:11 AM
Now they suspended him from his position at the lab.

retiredman
10-21-2007, 11:20 AM
Hard to beat that.

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=179576&version=1&template_id=43&parent_id=19

I'm not persuaded by his retraction.

I am confused....are you not persuaded that he now believes he misspoke, or are you not persuaded that you are not inherently more intelligent than Martin Luther King, Jr., Thurgood Marshall, George Wasington Carver, or, say, Condi Rice?

OCA
10-21-2007, 11:45 AM
I am confused....are you not persuaded that he now believes he misspoke, or are you not persuaded that you are not inherently more intelligent than Martin Luther King, Jr., Thurgood Marshall, George Wasington Carver, or, say, Condi Rice?

On the whole Blacks are less intelligent than Whites, oh sure you will find the occasional highly intelligent Black just like every now and then a White guy can dance his ass off or run a 9 second 100 meter dash but they are the exception and not the rule.

My position on this used to be different but I can no longer deny reality and factual evidence.

Hugh Lincoln
10-21-2007, 11:56 AM

Sorry - the former.

He knows damn well blacks are less intelligent because he's familiar with all the studies.

So do you, though you are loathe to admit it.

REDWHITEBLUE2
10-21-2007, 01:32 PM
HELL I'VE known this for a long time just look at Jesse Jackasson and Al Sharpton they prove the study every time they open their mouths :dance:

mrg666
10-21-2007, 03:36 PM
robert muggabe classic example

chesswarsnow
10-21-2007, 03:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But look how many black folks are falling for Islam now.
2. That one aspect of them proves without a shadow of a doubt, that many are dumber than a sack of rocks.
3. You can't change reality for that one.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LuvRPgrl
10-21-2007, 03:47 PM
Sorry - the former.

He knows damn well blacks are less intelligent because he's familiar with all the studies.

So do you, though you are loathe to admit it.

and those studies were mostly done by white guys or black guys?

By the way, a very short list of highly intelligent people,

The unibomber
Osama
Saddam
Hitler
Stalin
Pol Pot

Whether its true or not is irrelevant. Intelligence means NOTHING. Most homeless in America are highly intelligent, as well as the insane asylums

But the starter of this thread seriously has a major inferiority complex.

By the way, what about Jews, why do they suceed at such a high disproportional rate and yet you hate them also?

PostmodernProphet
10-21-2007, 04:15 PM
I suspect the researcher's error was to only test blacks who voted Democrat and whites who voted Republican......thus, instead of recoginizing that Republicans are smarter than Democrats, he came to an incorrect conclusion........

Hugh Lincoln
10-21-2007, 04:43 PM
Intelligence means NOTHING.

Are you volunteering to have 30 of your own IQ points knocked off?

Maybe I'm too late.

"Hilter was smart, therefore, don't bother with your homework."

Now THAT is genius.

OCA
10-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Intelligence means NOTHING

Are you kidding?:laugh2:

OCA
10-21-2007, 07:04 PM
If you take an Asian kid, a White kid and a Black kid and you give them all the same exact test(pick your subject) it will not matter whether they are in the middle of Beverly Hills at a private school or in the poorest areas of West Virginia, the Asian will always score the highest, the White will score in the middle and the Black will score the lowest time and time again.

We are not all equal intelligence wise, its just the way things are i've come to realize. Look, if you take a nice area, move everyone out and move all Blacks in within ten years the place will be a shithole with crumbling infrastructure, dilipatated houses and garbage everywhere, its happened time and time again.

I personally don't think its all due to intelligence though, no work ethic and a lower set of moral values are a big part of it too, they don't mind living in shitholes as long as they got a banging escalade with a 20,000 dollar stereo system covering the holes in the driveway that leads to the house of twigs.

OCA
10-21-2007, 07:09 PM
Do I believe that Blacks on the whole have the potential to be productive members of society? Yes, but it would take a major shift in popular culture and the value system in the Black community which right now glorifies the thig and calls "Uncle Tom" any Black who dares to buck the trend and live an honest life.......(see Clarence Thomas)