PDA

View Full Version : Biden Returns to Campaign Trail With Duct Tape Over Mouth (caution satiare zone)

stephanie
02-07-2007, 06:42 AM
:lmao:

New Strategy to Keep Candidate On Message In a bold new strategy to keep his candidacy for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination on message, Sen. Joseph Biden (D-Del) returned to the campaign trail today with a strip of duct tape over his mouth.

Political veterans were hard-pressed to think of a candidate who made a successful bid for his party’s nomination with a piece of duct tape sealing his mouth, an orifice generally considered necessary to emit human speech.

But after their candidate stumbled out of the gate by making seemingly condescending remarks about a fellow candidate, Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill), advisors to Mr. Biden seized on the duct-tape solution as the best way to hit the campaign’s reset button.

“Every time Joe opens his mouth, he gets in the way of his message,” said Carol Fowler, a media advisor to the Biden campaign. “Duct-taping his mouth shut is the best way to get his message out there to the American people.”

At a town hall meeting in Davenport, Iowa, Mr. Biden seemed upbeat, offering this response to a voter’s question about Social Security: “Mmmmghfffmmmggh.”

According to Ms. Foyler, for the remainder of the 2008 campaign Mr. Biden will be relying heavily on hand gestures and the art of mime to make his case to the voters.

“Biden ’08 is going to be a cross between a political campaign and Cirque du Soleil,” she said.

Elsewhere, Jessica Simpson has revealed that it was painful to see her ex-husband Nick Lachey with other women shortly after the breakup of their marriage, according to a story published today in “Like I Care” magazine.
http://www.borowitzreport.com/default.asp

jillian
02-07-2007, 06:46 AM
That's actually kinda funny. Smart guy, foot in mouth disease. :flameth:

stephanie
02-07-2007, 06:57 AM
That's actually kinda funny. Smart guy, foot in mouth disease. :flameth:

Glad I could make ya chuckle a little my dear....

I thought it was.......Hilarious...

And we get Two more yrs. of this...:poke:

jillian
02-07-2007, 06:59 AM
Glad I could make ya chuckle a little my dear....

I thought it was.......Hilarious...

And we get Two more yrs. of this...:poke:

Always good to check a chuckle, honey. As for two more years. True enough all around. 712 days to be exact. ;)

stephanie
02-07-2007, 07:04 AM
Always good to check a chuckle, honey. As for two more years. True enough all around. 712 days to be exact. ;)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... I can't take 712 more days of the Democrats fools who are running for PRESIDENT..............:poke:

red states rule
02-07-2007, 07:17 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... I can't take 712 more days of the Democrats fools who are running for PRESIDENT..............:poke:

Given how Biden has been given a pass on another racist statement, and defended by the Dems and liberal media; it seems only white conservatives are racists

It will be fun to watch how the Red Queen goes after a black liberal and not be called a racist like Republicans are