PDA

View Full Version : *Harry Reid Makes CWN Angry*

chesswarsnow
10-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Harry Reid is a total scumbag.
2. Says what he did in gathering his signature and his other 40 friends in a smear campaign on the Senate Floor, to the effect of getting Rush Limbaugh fired.
3. Is something that bears fruit in regards to helping children of dead Marines, and Police Officers.
4. This scumbag was trying to ruin Rush Limbaugh with this *Phony Soldiers* comment.
5. And he has the unmitigated gaul to stake a claim how he and his friends helped the children of these dead Soldiers and Police.
6. GD THAT MAKES ME MADER THAN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. I BANISH THIS PRICK TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. What he has done is an insult to the Men whose young children this auction will help.
9. But it had nothing to do with Harry Reid, or the other 40 losers who signed the letter.
10. It had everything to do with Rush Limbaugh delivering these Senators heads on the proverbial platter.
11. He took an attack on his private person, and tuned it into 2 million dollars for a good cause, in spite of Harry Reid's motion to Censor, himself.
12. Pure Genius, my hats off to you *Mr. Rush Limbaugh*
13. Well done, now sue these bastards to hell for attacking you in the first place, now that would be *First Class!*
14. Listen to this snake Harry Reid, try and garnish acclaim for this of what Rush did to him and his attack, its priceless.~

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=6938

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
10-19-2007, 09:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

13. Well done, now sue these bastards to hell for attacking you in the first place, now that would be *First Class!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Problem..My understanding is they're exempt from legal liability for what they say on the floor. So the chicken shits can say whatever they want in the capitol without fear of legal recourse. Sad but true.

10-20-2007, 08:24 AM
if he makes you angry you should go all hulkish on him

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2007, 11:29 AM
harry reid is a C u n t , i wouldnt be suprised if he had a period every month. :lol:

Sorry bout that,

1. But Harry Reid is a total scumbag.
2. Says what he did in gathering his signature and his other 40 friends in a smear campaign on the Senate Floor, to the effect of getting Rush Limbaugh fired.
3. Is something that bears fruit in regards to helping children of dead Marines, and Police Officers.
4. This scumbag was trying to ruin Rush Limbaugh with this *Phony Soldiers* comment.
5. And he has the unmitigated gaul to stake a claim how he and his friends helped the children of these dead Soldiers and Police.
6. GD THAT MAKES ME MADER THAN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. I BANISH THIS PRICK TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. What he has done is an insult to the Men whose young children this auction will help.
9. But it had nothing to do with Harry Reid, or the other 40 losers who signed the letter.
10. It had everything to do with Rush Limbaugh delivering these Senators heads on the proverbial platter.
11. He took an attack on his private person, and tuned it into 2 million dollars for a good cause, in spite of Harry Reid's motion to Censor, himself.
14. Listen to this snake Harry Reid, try and garnish acclaim for this of what Rush did to him and his attack, its priceless.~

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=6938

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas