PDA

View Full Version : Barak Hussein Obama....Who is he???

stephanie
02-07-2007, 07:43 AM
By Ted Sampley
U.S. Veteran Dispatch
December 29, 2006
After only being a U.S. Senator for a couple of years, Barak Hussein Obama, Democrat Senator from Chicago, has managed to catapult himself to the status of a messiah in the Democrat Party. The result is that, ever since, he's been walking on water toward the White House.

Obama says after his visit with friends and family in Hawaii during the 2006 year-end holidays, he'll announce if he's going to run for president in 2008.

Bets are that he will.

Who is Obama and what has he done?

Independent columnist, Andy Martin (Out2.com) says he believes Obama is a political fraud who "lied to the American people."

Martin says Obama may be a threat to the Jewish community because he is a closet Muslim.

"I feel sad having to expose Barack Obama," says Martin, "but the man is a complete fraud. The truth is going to surprise, and disappoint, and outrage many people who were drawn to him. He has lied to the American people, and he has sought to misrepresent his own heritage.

"Obama's life story is vastly different from the one he portrays. My point: if he will lie about his mother and father, what else is he lying about? Can we expect 'bimbo eruptions?'

"Fiction: Obama stated in his Convention speech: 'My father … grew up herding goats.' The 'goat herder' claim has been repeated endlessly. It is a lie.

"Fact: Obama's grandfather, Hussein Onyango Obama was a prominent and wealthy farmer. His son, Obama's father, was a child of privilege, not privation. He was an outstanding student, not a herdsman.

"Fiction: Obama was given an 'African' name.

"Fact: Obama is a Muslim who has concealed his religion. I am a strong supporter of the Muslim community, and I believe Muslims have been scapegoated. Obama has a great opportunity to be forthright.

"Instead, he has treated his Muslim heritage as a dark secret. His grandfather was named 'Hussein.' That is an Arabic-Muslim, not African, name. Hussein was a devout Muslim and named his son, Barack Senior, 'Baraka.' Baraka is an Arabic word meaning 'blessed.' Baraka comes out of the Koran and Arabic, not Africa.

"Barack Senior was also a devoted Muslim, and also chose a Muslim name for his son, our own Barack Obama, Junior. Again, his name was an Arabic and Koranic.

"Fiction: Obama Senior was a harmless student 'immigrant' who came to the United States only to study.

"Fact: Obama was part of one of the most corrupt and violent organizations in Africa: the Kenyatta regime. Obama's father ran back to Kenya soon after the British left. It is likely Obama's father had Mau Mau sympathies or connections, or he would not have been welcomed into the murderous inner circle of rapists, murderers, and arsonists. I believe Obama's secret shame at his family history of rape, murder and arson is what actualizes him. Our research is not yet complete. We are seeking to examine British colonial records. Our investigation to date has drawn on information on three continents.

"And what about Obama's beloved Kenyan brothers and sisters? None of his family was invited to Boston to share his prominence. Are his relatives being kept in the closet? Where are they? More secrecy, more prevarication.

"It is time for Barack Obama to stop presenting a fantasy to the American people. We are forgiving and many would still support him. It may well be that his concealment is meant to endanger Israel. His Muslim religion would obviously raise serious questions in many Jewish circles where Obama now enjoys support," Martin said.

Debbie Schlussel, a conservative political commentator, columnist, was more pointedly critical about Obama's Islamic connections, she wrote on her blog, debbieschlussel.com/, "while Obama may not identify as a Muslim, that's not how the Arab and Muslim Streets see it.

"In Arab culture and under Islamic law, if your father is a Muslim, so are you. And once a Muslim, always a Muslim. You cannot go back. In Islamic eyes, Obama is certainly a Muslim. He may think he's a Christian, but they do not."

Is a man Muslims think is a Muslim, Schlussel asked on her blog, " a man we want as President when we are fighting the war of our lives against Islam? Where will his loyalties be?

"Is that even the man we'd want to be a heartbeat away from the Presidency, if Hillary Clinton offers him the Vice Presidential candidacy on her ticket (which he certainly wouldn't turn down)?"

Obama was born Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii, the son of Barack Hussein Obama Sr. of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, of Wichita, Kan.

Obama senior met his wife, a white woman, when he was a student attending the University of Hawaii. Obama junior was born in Hawaii.

When he was two-years old, Obama's parents divorced and his father returned to Kenya, where he eventually served as a senior economist in the country's Ministry of Finance.

When Obama was six, his mother, an atheist, married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian Muslim and moved to Jakarta, Indonesia. Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro was born after the family moved to Indonesia.

Soetoro enrolled his stepson in one of Jakarta's Muslim Wahabbi schools. Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the rest of the world. Obama later attended a Catholic school in Indonesia.

At age 10 Obama was sent back to Hawaii to be raised by his white maternal grandparents and to attend the prestigious Punahou Academy.

He attended Occidental College, followed by Columbia College and Columbia University.

After Obama's parents divorced when he was two, he spent only one month with his father before his father's death in a vehicle wreck when Obama was 20.

After college, Obama entered Harvard Law where he was elected president of the Harvard Law Review. He received his law degree in 1991 and moved to Chicago where he took a job with a civil rights law firm.

Obama was elected to the Illinois State Senate in 1996. He lost in a bid for the U.S. House of Representatives in 2000 and was elected to the U.S. Senate in 2004.

Obama says he is a Christian with "deep faith rooted in the Christian tradition." He is a member of Trinity United Church of Christ of Chicago, which on its web site declares to be a "congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian" and "an African people" who "remain 'true to our native land,' the mother continent, the cradle of civilization."

Trinity United Church of Christ adopted a "Black Value System" which pledges allegiance "to all Black leadership who espouse and embrace the Black Value System" and a "personal commitment to embracement of the Black Value System."

According to ontheissues.org, Obama has proven himself to be a nearly perfect leftist democrat. He is pro-abortion, anti-gun, against ban of same-sex marriage, against teaching family values in public schools, against ban of flag burning, against privatizing Social Security, against the death penalty and three strikes laws, for hiring more women and minorities, for increased funding for health care and for campaign finance reform.

He believes in the separation of church and state - except when he campaigns in black churches.

Who is Barak Hussein Obama?

Many Democrats are promoting him in the media as the Democrat's best hope for winning the White House in 2008.

Referring to Obama's 2006 year-end visit with friends and family in Hawaii, Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro, recently stated: "He's going to make his decision here and announce it to us. Then he's probably going to officially announce his decision once he returns."

The Associated Press reported that Obama is expected back in Washington, DC the first week of January 2007.

http://www.usvetdsp.com/dec06/obama_muslim.htm

red states rule
02-07-2007, 07:56 AM
Who is Obama?

He is a black liberal who is for higher taxes, more business regulation, cutting and running from Iraq, government run healthcare, and making the Democrat party the "Mommy and Daddy" party

Any questions?

theHawk
02-07-2007, 09:02 AM
Gosh, who would of guessed that this flamming liberal has buried himself in lies.

jillian
02-07-2007, 09:18 AM
*Yawn* Not sure why y'all give a toss anyway. You wouldn't vote for him if he was the second coming of Jesus. :banana:

theHawk
02-07-2007, 09:28 AM
*Yawn* Not sure why y'all give a toss anyway. You wouldn't vote for him if he was the second coming of Jesus. :banana:

Of course not, but he very well may be our next President. So I do give a hoot.

Roopull
02-07-2007, 09:32 AM
He hasn't a snowball's chance this go 'round. THIS canidacy, however, is just a resume-enhancer. It will all but ensure him re-election to office & set him up to be in a prime position to run for the big house, again.

If he gets a new office out of this, the only one I think he has a chance at is VP.

This go 'round, the Dems will chew him up & spit him out like the novice he really is.

I must admit, though... he can deliver one hell of a speech.

jillian
02-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Of course not, but he very well may be our next President. So I do give a hoot.

Fair enough. But like Roopull said, not a snowball's chance. He won't be president because thewomen's vote is already cut up and blacks don't think he's "black enough" because he doesn't share their social history.

Besides, it's not like you're talking about what he actually believes, which WOULD make a difference in who represents you. I suspect, personally, that one of the reasons he's very low-key about his beliefs is that he leans conservative on a lot of social issues and isn't quite ready to address that at the primary stage when you need to appeal to the further reaches of the party, as opposed to a general election where they move center.

But that's just my hypothesis.

jillian
02-07-2007, 09:53 AM
He hasn't a snowball's chance this go 'round. THIS canidacy, however, is just a resume-enhancer. It will all but ensure him re-election to office & set him up to be in a prime position to run for the big house, again.

If he gets a new office out of this, the only one I think he has a chance at is VP.

This go 'round, the Dems will chew him up & spit him out like the novice he really is.

I must admit, though... he can deliver one hell of a speech.

That he can! Refreshing, isn't it?

theHawk
02-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Besides, it's not like you're talking about what he actually believes, which WOULD make a difference in who represents you. I suspect, personally, that one of the reasons he's very low-key about his beliefs is that he leans conservative on a lot of social issues and isn't quite ready to address that at the primary stage when you need to appeal to the further reaches of the party, as opposed to a general election where they move center.

But that's just my hypothesis.

Umm, did I hear you right? What, pray tell, are his conservative social issues?

Hagbard Celine
02-07-2007, 10:34 AM
I'll save everybody the trouble of reading that verbose article. His mom was white, she married a Muslim. Their marriage ended. She moved to Indonesia, married another Muslim. They moved to Hawaii. Barak Obama was born. The fact that his middle name is "Hussein" is an unfortunate coincidence. He says he has accepted Christ. I don't see any reason to believe otherwise. From his (short) voting record in the Senate, he seems to be very left-minded. He seems like a nice, likeable guy. But he's a junior senator, he's half black and his middle name is Hussein. He'll never be president.

theHawk
02-07-2007, 10:52 AM
I'll save everybody the trouble of reading that verbose article. His mom was white, she married a Muslim. Their marriage ended. She moved to Indonesia, married another Muslim. They moved to Hawaii. Barak Obama was born. The fact that his middle name is "Hussein" is an unfortunate coincidence. He says he has accepted Christ. I don't see any reason to believe otherwise. From his (short) voting record in the Senate, he seems to be very left-minded. He seems like a nice, likeable guy. But he's a junior senator, he's half black and his middle name is Hussein. He'll never be president.

You never know. We elected Carter didn't we? Clinton got in with less than 43% of the vote.

Ado
02-07-2007, 09:01 PM
I don't think he'll be President, not only because he's black
and we haven't caught up yet, but because he's a little green
in the Congress.

red states rule
02-08-2007, 07:33 AM

Don't worry Jilly. If Obama loses, libs will blame the racists. On election night Chris Matthews was screaming how the white racists in TN cost Harold Ford the election

Any time a black lib loses, Dems play the race card

However, I did not see Chris say the same thing about Lt Gov Steele's loss to a white guy in MD