PDA

View Full Version : Rudy expresses his support for illegal immigration

gabosaurus
10-20-2007, 12:46 AM
http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110009329

10-20-2007, 08:31 AM
everyone is aware of this. This is his major problem with getting the nomination.

5stringJeff
10-20-2007, 09:34 AM
everyone is aware of this. This is his major problem with getting the nomination.

That, plus his pro-gun control and pro-abortion stances.

10-20-2007, 09:45 AM
That, plus his pro-gun control and pro-abortion stances.

I could handle the pro abortion stance if he nominates strict constructionalist judges. but the immigration and gun issues are my main problems with Rudy.

hjmick
10-20-2007, 12:57 PM
I could handle the pro abortion stance if he nominates strict constructionalist judges. but the immigration and gun issues are my main problems with Rudy.

That and his 9-11 tourettes.

Trigg
10-22-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm leaning more and more toward Romney.

JackDaniels
10-25-2007, 02:21 AM
That and his 9-11 tourettes.

:laugh2:

Pale Rider
10-25-2007, 02:06 PM
If the GOP is stupid enough to put Giuliani on the Republican ticket for prez, I'm afraid the chances of seeing hillary in the White House are real good.

True conservatives will NOT vote for a liberal like Giuliani, especially one that ran one of the biggest sanctuary cities in America.

LiberalNation
10-25-2007, 03:54 PM
WHat you doing back here pale.

Pale Rider
10-25-2007, 04:30 PM
WHat you doing back here pale.

Posting. :poke:

LiberalNation
10-25-2007, 04:39 PM
Shakes head, none of ya'll know how to leave a political board proper. See if you come back after making a big stink about leaving it kinda defeats the purpose.

Pale Rider
10-25-2007, 04:46 PM
Shakes head, none of ya'll know how to leave a political board proper. See if you come back after making a big stink about leaving it kinda defeats the purpose.

:dunno: ..... I didn't make a stink of any size about anything... I'm just back. Sorry you don't like it.

glockmail
10-25-2007, 05:07 PM
:dunno: ..... I didn't make a stink of any size about anything... I'm just back. Sorry you don't like it.I've got her on ignore because she bet Jim 10 bucks, lost the bet and didn't pay up. She lost whatever smidgeon of cred she ever had.

And you know me I rarely ignore anything.

Hugh Lincoln
10-25-2007, 08:00 PM
If the GOP is stupid enough to put Giuliani on the Republican ticket for prez, I'm afraid the chances of seeing hillary in the White House are real good.

True conservatives will NOT vote for a liberal like Giuliani, especially one that ran one of the biggest sanctuary cities in America.

Yes, conservatives will stay home in droves. It is very, very hard to get excited about Giuliani as president. Also, he wants to continue the neocon wars. He might actually be worse than Bush.

What a fucked up situation. Ron Paul should get the nomination... that would REALLY screw with the power elites' heads!

Pale Rider
10-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Yes, conservatives will stay home in droves. It is very, very hard to get excited about Giuliani as president. Also, he wants to continue the neocon wars. He might actually be worse than Bush.

What a fucked up situation. Ron Paul should get the nomination... that would REALLY screw with the power elites' heads!

Well don't faint... but if Ron Paul were to be the Republican nominee, I'd vote for him, with pleasure. He's got an outstanding "conservative" voting record, and he's against any type of amnesty for illegal aliens.

Abbey Marie
10-26-2007, 06:09 PM

Actually, Pale left very quietly and with dignity. And I believe only mods/admin know the whole story about it, so probably best not to speculate.

Welcome back, Pale. it's good to see you again. :)