PDA

View Full Version : Why dont the gays just make their own scouts?

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Then they can teach whatever they want, and have whatever activities they want.

They can also exclude any members they want, for any reason they want.

Then, instead of forcing everyone to accept everyone's beliefs, we can allow people to form their own groups, where they feel more safe, and socially accepted.

You can have gay scouts, black scouts, jewish scouts, muslims scouts, autistic scouts.

Every niche you want.

Live and let live, instead of everyone forcing their agenda's on everybody.

Heck, you could even have code pink scouts :laugh2:

Agree or disagree.. please explain why?

mrg666
10-20-2007, 11:10 AM
that would be an interesting one :D the pursuing paedo court case would be enthralling heheh

Immanuel
10-20-2007, 11:23 AM
instead of everyone forcing their agenda's on everybody.

It would not work because the idea behind getting the Boy Scouts to accept gays is to bring acceptance to gay people. It is not necessarily that gay boys want to join the boy scouts, but rather that the gay movement does not want to be excluded from mainstream life.

Until they can be accepted in all aspects of life, they are still second class citizens.

Immie

mrg666
10-20-2007, 11:31 AM
It would not work because the idea behind getting the Boy Scouts to accept gays is to bring acceptance to gay people. It is not necessarily that gay boys want to join the boy scouts, but rather that the gay movement does not want to be excluded from mainstream life.

Until they can be accepted in all aspects of life, they are still second class citizens.

Immie

gays are more accepted now than ever before look back historicly most gays stayed in the cupboard . its a badge of honour these days ie most gays are proud and show it *( a good thing )
you will never get full acceptance there will allways be biggots , especially where children are concerned i for one can not fault that

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2007, 11:33 AM
but if you have gay boys in boy scouts, you will have attractions, how do you stop gay boys from engaging in homosexual acts and relationships while in boy scouts, its the same question of, ok.. we will let gays in boy scouts, if you let girls in boy scouts.

No special treatment, scouts is scouts.

Immie

Immanuel
10-20-2007, 11:46 AM
gays are more accepted now than ever before look back historicly most gays stayed in the cupboard . its a badge of honour these days ie most gays are proud and show it *( a good thing )
you will never get full acceptance there will allways be biggots , especially where children are concerned i for one can not fault that

Of course they are more accepted now than ever before, which only encourages the pressure put on the Boy Scouts.

I hope that was a rhetorical "you" and not a you as in me personally. FWIW (dmp taught that acronym to me) I'm not gay.

I'm sure there will always be biggots. The Civil Rights movement did nothing to eliminate biggots. I doubt the gay rights movement will succeed in that effort either.

As for your comment about children, I am not sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean that a gay scout master might potentially molest a scout? There is always that potential and we should ALWAYS protect the child. But is there not also the potential that a straight teacher might molest your daughter? Do we worry about that happening in today's society? We sure as heck should. Here in Florida we had Deborah LaFave (sp?). Now, why when I was a kid couldn't I get a teacher like that?! ;)

I used to teach Sunday School. I was always very conscious about not being in a room alone with one of the girls. There is just too much at risk. An adult should never allow himself or herself to be alone with children (regardless of sex) that are not his just for his own protection. Girls will walk up to you and hug you out of the blue. All that it would take is one adult to walk by the classroom at the wrong time and see something that is just not there and you are in a heap of manure.

You never know when HG's vigilante justice might take charge. :laugh2:

Immie

Immanuel
10-20-2007, 11:49 AM
but if you have gay boys in boy scouts, you will have attractions, how do you stop gay boys from engaging in homosexual acts and relationships while in boy scouts, its the same question of, ok.. we will let gays in boy scouts, if you let girls in boy scouts.

No special treatment, scouts is scouts.

First of all, I think you both misunderstood me.

I was not saying that gays should be allowed in boy scouts. I was saying that the gay rights movement would not accept "Gay Scouts of America" because the issue is not a club of their own. The issue is being accepted by the mainstream. They don't want their own club. They want mainstream America to accept them.

Immie

mrg666
10-20-2007, 11:53 AM
i thought about the you as i typed
yes it was rhetorical i dont know you well enough to make assumptions :D

and i didnt take you the wrong way i got your gist

82Marine89
10-20-2007, 01:16 PM
The homosexual community does not want to be equal. They want to be able to control us. The Boy Scouts are a private organization and being such, they are allowed to set their own rules and regulations. According to the Constitution they should be allowed the freedoms to associate with anyone they so choose. Instead, they are labeled homophobic and racist. I'm not quite sure how sexual preference makes you a race, but those on the left like to throw these words of hate around freely. They also claim that organizations like the Scouts should not receive public funding or so called price breaks because of their rules and regulations. I say that if this is what they want, then the rules should apply equally. About 10 years ago, radio talk show host Roger Hedgecock applied for entry of a float into the San Diego Gay Pride Parade. He wanted a float for straight people and his request was denied. He was told that as a private group, the Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Bisexual, Triple Latte Group of San Diego had the right to refuse his application. That's all fine and dandy, but in the course of having this parade, city services are used for traffic control, crowd control, and over all safety. These service are not being charged for. I say the city charge them accordingly for the services provided and we won't raise a stink. Until then, they, the Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Bisexual, Pillowbiting Group of San Diego, need to held to the same standards the wish to hold the Boy Scouts to. Heck, who knows, they might be trying to get members of NAMBLA in as scout masters so they can act like kids in a candy store.

Just my opinion.

Abbey Marie
10-20-2007, 02:38 PM
Why dont the gays just make their own scouts?

I'm scared to think of what the boys would have to do to get merit badges.

mrg666
10-20-2007, 02:46 PM

and here was me thinking ill keep some decorum in this thread :laugh2:

mrg666
10-20-2007, 02:55 PM
The homosexual community does not want to be equal. They want to be able to control us. The Boy Scouts are a private organization and being such, they are allowed to set their own rules and regulations. According to the Constitution they should be allowed the freedoms to associate with anyone they so choose. Instead, they are labeled homophobic and racist. I'm not quite sure how sexual preference makes you a race, but those on the left like to throw these words of hate around freely. They also claim that organizations like the Scouts should not receive public funding or so called price breaks because of their rules and regulations. I say that if this is what they want, then the rules should apply equally. About 10 years ago, radio talk show host Roger Hedgecock applied for entry of a float into the San Diego Gay Pride Parade. He wanted a float for straight people and his request was denied. He was told that as a private group, the Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Bisexual, Triple Latte Group of San Diego had the right to refuse his application. That's all fine and dandy, but in the course of having this parade, city services are used for traffic control, crowd control, and over all safety. These service are not being charged for. I say the city charge them accordingly for the services provided and we won't raise a stink. Until then, they, the Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Bisexual, Pillowbiting Group of San Diego, need to held to the same standards the wish to hold the Boy Scouts to. Heck, who knows, they might be trying to get members of NAMBLA in as scout masters so they can act like kids in a candy store.

Just my opinion.

should the city charge them they would be classed as "racists"
all or most organisations want or would want to not be seen as discriminitive and upset the politicly correct brigade even when right is right and wrong is wrong in some cases even the minorities they fight for hold them in disdaine

Abbey Marie
10-20-2007, 02:56 PM
and here was me thinking ill keep some decorum in this thread :laugh2:

Silly you! :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2007, 03:13 PM
How about a badge for knob polishing :lol:

mrg666
10-20-2007, 03:14 PM
Silly you! :laugh2:

can you imagine the little pictures ok so you get a knot for knots i think it's uttensils for cooking wow its mind boggling :D

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2007, 03:18 PM
anal archery?

Hey it takes alot of accurary to get it there, not that i know personally :coffee:

can you imagine the little pictures ok so you get a knot for knots i think it's uttensils for cooking wow its mind boggling :D

mrg666
10-20-2007, 03:22 PM
BIG camps on brokeback mountain

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3672/bpackqm6.png

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2007, 03:23 PM
And who can forget, ball sack badge, for who can fondle their own, or someone elses balls the longest (time wise)

Instead of water, they get a thermus with semen instead.

BIG camps on brokeback mountain

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3672/bpackqm6.png

mrg666
10-20-2007, 03:24 PM
shudder :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2007, 03:25 PM
It would have a picture of a cock a doodle do on it :lol:

The one they polished to get the merit badge.

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Hey You asked!

:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2007, 03:30 PM
How about an interior design merit badge, so they can make over their tents to look FAB-ULOUS

:lol:

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2007, 03:31 PM
or how about, how to dress right, so straight men can put up with, and get laid by women

(Queer eye for the straight guy, camper style)

Then we could have unity.

the little gay campers, tell their hetero's how to bag the girlie scouts.

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2007, 03:33 PM
or how about the anal probe merit badge, where the scout master, or as the new gay scouts call him, c o c k master.. will make sure his buttox is ready for the anal archery badge by inserting a finger up his man vagina to see if it is ripe enough for plunging.

mrg666
10-20-2007, 03:45 PM
or how about, how to dress right, so straight men can put up with, and get laid by women

(Queer eye for the straight guy, camper style)

Then we could have unity.

the little gay campers, tell their hetero's how to bag the girlie scouts.

unity sounds like a coupling fest :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Well the gays want in (the ass) Clusion.

I just hope they can take a joke.

Lately some cant take a joke though, and are pmsing more then women and muslims combined

:dance:

relax its a joke people

Make fun of me all you want.

Im white, im jewish, im a man.

I dont care :salute:

unity sounds like a coupling fest :laugh2:

Guernicaa
10-20-2007, 04:40 PM
Thats a really messed up thing to say coming from someone I have a lot of respect for.

Yurt
10-20-2007, 05:28 PM

Just my opinion.

True of most, not all. But, the point overall is then true because those with the loudest mouth tend to set the agenda for the rest. They want special privileges that breeders don't have.

I have a name for the gay boy scouts, we shall call them:

Butt Scouts

82Marine89
10-20-2007, 05:34 PM

How about them sitting around the camp fire talking about their nut collection?

OCA
10-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Thats a really messed up thing to say coming from someone I have a lot of respect for.

Why is it messed up? Elton John likes boy scouts, he probably likes them lubed up. Ever heard of NAMBLA?

mrg666
10-20-2007, 07:58 PM

i think some humour was injected into the comment
it comes as you mature :D

April15
10-20-2007, 08:30 PM
I guess most of you were not scouts on any level. The Boy Scouts of America is a registered trademark. So for anyone to use a part of the name for a similar association would be subject to litigation.
Scouting was and I hope still is about teaching self reliance and courage to challenge life. Being prepared is the best course of action in life for any situation be it grammer school, college or the work place.
That a child is queer makes life no easier or harder to be successful with proper guidance. That people may want to deny that guidance is shameful.
Scouting also teaches the concept of working together for the common good. Also being able to take direction without question. Traits that help society become a better place.
I can not get into degrading scouting.

mrg666
10-20-2007, 08:36 PM
I guess most of you were not scouts on any level. The Boy Scouts of America is a registered trademark. So for anyone to use a part of the name for a similar association would be subject to litigation.
Scouting was and I hope still is about teaching self reliance and courage to challenge life. Being prepared is the best course of action in life for any situation be it grammer school, college or the work place.
That a child is queer makes life no easier or harder to be successful with proper guidance. That people may want to deny that guidance is shameful.
Scouting also teaches the concept of working together for the common good. Also being able to take direction without question. Traits that help society become a better place.
I can not get into degrading scouting.

be realistic children cant be queer
did you have a crush on a teacher or elder and look back and squirm ( i did ) it wasnt a man honest :laugh2:
when the kid as matured and can be accounted for (not just legaly it's 18 in the uk ) then maybe but come on
last week it was power rangers this week im gay :laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-20-2007, 08:39 PM

Sure they can, they can rub two sticks together to make a fire. :laugh2:

April15
10-20-2007, 08:42 PM
did you have a crush on a teacher or elder and look back and squirm ( i did ) it wasnt a man honest :laugh2:
when the kid as matured and can be accounted for (not just legaly it's 18 in the uk ) then maybe but come on
last week it was power rangers this week im gay :laugh2:
I am not a child psycologist so can't tell you when a child figures out they are different. But I can say that the benefits of scouting carry long after into adult life. I still use knots learned for tying loads on trucks. I am constantly showing others how to do them.

mrg666
10-20-2007, 08:52 PM
I am not a child psycologist so can't tell you when a child figures out they are different. But I can say that the benefits of scouting carry long after into adult life. I still use knots learned for tying loads on trucks. I am constantly showing others how to do them.

i was in the cubs and scouts and can honestly say i benefitted from the experiance in life we are in agreement there totaly
now if we were talking about mad folk , killers etc etc i would be inclined to agree that no amount of amature phsycology or guess work here could come near
but children we all have that in common i was you were we all were children and know that evertyhing that was held dear to us then means squat now

April15
10-20-2007, 09:18 PM
i was in the cubs and scouts and can honestly say i benefitted from the experiance in life we are in agreement there totaly
now if we were talking about mad folk , killers etc etc i would be inclined to agree that no amount of amature phsycology or guess work here could come near
but children we all have that in common i was you were we all were children and know that evertyhing that was held dear to us then means squat nowI have some things from childhood that are still near and mean quite a lot. One is the house I was raised in. The other is childhood friends that stayed in their homes when parents passed. Memories of the neighborhood as it was in 1955. The floods.

mrg666
10-20-2007, 09:39 PM
I have some things from childhood that are still near and mean quite a lot. One is the house I was raised in. The other is childhood friends that stayed in their homes when parents passed. Memories of the neighborhood as it was in 1955. The floods.
me too
born in 62 memories from 66 onwards ish friends are allways dear i meant ideas and beliefs are no longer valid you wanted to be a train driver or whatever you loved janey jane down the lane you and ya best friend made a pact thing is we all grow up
admittedly some of these kids could well be gay but untill there minds can really start to decypher all lifes crap they dont really know and even later on kids get messed up hit drugs etc .
all im saying is kids cant possibly be classed as gay what is the legal age in the us 21 (its 18 here) your old enough to know this: life is the best educater of all

shattered
10-20-2007, 11:20 PM
Surely there has to be somewhere better this disgusting tripe can be posted, rather than in general chat.. :(

mrg666
10-21-2007, 03:46 PM
ask jim to open a disgusting tripe sub forum:laugh2:

April15
10-21-2007, 04:02 PM
ask jim to open a disgusting tripe sub forum:laugh2:Who wants to discuss stomach lining?

Yurt
10-21-2007, 08:27 PM
Who wants to discuss stomach lining?

why did you post a pic of yourself watching TV?

mrg666
10-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Surely there has to be somewhere better this disgusting tripe can be posted, rather than in general chat.. :(

nuff said

shattered
10-21-2007, 09:20 PM
ask jim to open a disgusting tripe sub forum:laugh2:

I would, but likely it would only have one member, and that's just a waste of bandwidth & the 30 seconds required to create a new forum.

April15
10-21-2007, 09:27 PM
why did you post a pic of yourself watching TV?I don't watch Bush thats for sure. And the sheep was to cause you a stiffy, I know how conservatives like beastiality.

mrg666
10-21-2007, 09:54 PM
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:laugh2:

gabosaurus
10-21-2007, 10:38 PM
Acts, I would rather have my kid join your Scout Troup. At least they will know how to get to the Tit Bars.

hjmick
10-21-2007, 10:42 PM
epCflp9EwTk

actsnoblemartin
10-21-2007, 10:58 PM
You have nothing but hate, you have no intellect or class. I think you should be on the daily kos, youre kind would feel at home there, where you dont have to think, and you can just insult people without ever having to think.

Acts, I would rather have my kid join your Scout Troup. At least they will know how to get to the Tit Bars.

shattered
10-21-2007, 10:59 PM
Your just a dumb ****. You have nothing intelligent to say ever.

You say that about every female that disagrees with you.. Get a new word.

actsnoblemartin
10-21-2007, 11:17 PM
Im not calling her that because she disagrees, im calling her that for insulting me.

Big difference.

:dance:

actsnoblemartin
10-21-2007, 11:20 PM
actually, I havent used that word much lately. And I get along with the majority of females on this board, even when I disagree I havent used the word much lately.

Ask anyone on the board, I dare ya

shattered
10-21-2007, 11:21 PM
actually, I havent used that word much lately. And I get along with the majority of females on this board, even when I disagree I havent used the word much lately.

Ask anyone on the board, I dare ya

I don't need to ask anyone anything.. Your actions (past and present) speak for themselves, toots.

actsnoblemartin
10-21-2007, 11:25 PM
Shattered, if you wanna hold a grudge, that is not my problem.

the past is the past, now is now.

Cant help you, if you wanna live in the past.

I don't need to ask anyone anything.. Your actions (past and present) speak for themselves, toots.