PDA

View Full Version : baby mix up

mrg666
10-20-2007, 11:17 AM
two babies given to wrong parents in 2006 have to go back to the biological parents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YZHcU0o-q8

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2007, 11:18 AM
sounds like fun.

Little johnny and little suzie will be crying a whole lot more, when they look up and say, who is this new ugly mommy and daddy :lol:

two babies given to wrong parents in 2006 have to go back to the biological parents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YZHcU0o-q8

mrg666
10-20-2007, 11:23 AM
they will probably end up like aunts and uncles the kids and parents have bonded now so

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2007, 11:23 AM
true, and what if now, they can date the old sets of parents hot daugheters and sons, cant spell

they will probably end up like aunts and uncles the kids and parents have bonded now so

Immanuel
10-20-2007, 11:31 AM

Let's hope so. I always find it strange how when these kinds of things happen the two families can't put the kids first and remain close friends so that the children can grow to know both sets of parents and not be torn apart from the ones that raised it for how many years?

Of course, the only experience I have had with it has been TV specials so who knows what it is really like?

Immie

Cheyenne
10-20-2007, 11:33 AM
two babies given to wrong parents in 2006 have to go back to the biological parentsMicro chipping babies at birth is not far off.

mrg666
10-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Let's hope so. I always find it strange how when these kinds of things happen the two families can't put the kids first and remain close friends so that the children can grow to know both sets of parents and not be torn apart from the ones that raised it for how many years?

Of course, the only experience I have had with it has been TV specials so who knows what it is really like?

Immie

well to be honest i said it in hope it would be terrible after 10 months that are the most important in a babies life if they just shut the door on each other

Kathianne
10-20-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm wondering how a boy and girl got 'mixed up'? I mean, shouldn't you be clued in when they send you home with a baby of the wrong sex?

Immanuel
10-20-2007, 11:52 AM
I'm wondering how a boy and girl got 'mixed up'? I mean, shouldn't you be clued in when they send you home with a baby of the wrong sex?

I thought it said in the film that they are two girls? Did I misunderstand that?

Immie

Kathianne
10-20-2007, 11:54 AM
I thought it said in the film that they are two girls? Did I misunderstand that?

Immie

Certainly possible, my hearing strikes again. (I'm severely hearing impaired.)

mrg666
10-20-2007, 11:58 AM
yes both girls with same last name bit would / should have had differant patient numbers