View Full Version : What part of illegal do you not understand.

actsnoblemartin
10-21-2007, 04:53 PM
It is illegal for them to be here, work here or live here. If you give them aid or comfort. You are giving aid and comfort to a criminal, and should be tossed in jail.

Why do some religious people, and alot of liberals, seem to be so retarded on this?

why do so many american businesses sell us out to make a buck.

Its simple, you knowingly benefit from illegally i.e. hire them, aid or comfort them.

You go to jail, get charged with treason, and get deported.

Then lets see anyone help them.

OCA
10-21-2007, 07:12 PM
They outwork us, its as simple as that. They are good for the American economy, they are here to stay.

End of story.

Yurt
10-21-2007, 08:20 PM
They outwork us, its as simple as that. They are good for the American economy, they are here to stay.

End of story.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

yeah, nobody else but them illegals will do the job, yup, nobody....

they don't outwork anyone, those that would and could do the work are out waged by the illegals. send the illegals home, big fines for corps, and you will have our citizens taking their jobs.

OCA
10-21-2007, 08:42 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzz

yeah, nobody else but them illegals will do the job, yup, nobody....

they don't outwork anyone, those that would and could do the work are out waged by the illegals. send the illegals home, big fines for corps, and you will have our citizens taking their jobs.

Sorry my friend, wages are comensurate with the work being done, legals would come in and do less work, quality and quantity and ask for more money, how is that right?

OCA
10-21-2007, 08:44 PM
America cannot survive without a healthy economy, first it was the Blacks in the 1800's but that was slave labor and was wrong, then it was the Chinese who helped build the railroads, then the Italians and the Irish and now the Latinos.

Economy first before sovereignty.

mrg666
10-21-2007, 08:49 PM
we here in the uk are going through a simmilar thing
latvians , russiands and poles (polish )
are swarming into the country and working for low wages etc messing with the labour market and threatening wage structures atr all ends of the sale the worying thing is ours are legal yours arent

OCA
10-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Sovereignty doesn't put a fucking dime in my pocket, doesn't pay my mortgage but a good economy goes a long way towards both.

Yurt
10-21-2007, 09:12 PM
Sorry my friend, wages are comensurate with the work being done, legals would come in and do less work, quality and quantity and ask for more money, how is that right?

I understand you are sorry, I would be too with that understanding.

You have no rational connection to reality with your statement. It is your opinion and yours alone. During the economic dark ages of the 20s/30s the "legals" did all that work and then some. Then America entered one of its "golden ages" because of that hard work. America got the job done, that was our motto. Now, you have illegals that steal the wage from the legal citizen. There is a bit of a psychological play there OCA, the ILLEGAL is doing it for that, and I won't. Take away the illegal and their illegal wages and you WILL see America get the job done.

OCA
10-21-2007, 09:32 PM
I understand you are sorry, I would be too with that understanding.

You have no rational connection to reality with your statement. It is your opinion and yours alone. During the economic dark ages of the 20s/30s the "legals" did all that work and then some. Then America entered one of its "golden ages" because of that hard work. America got the job done, that was our motto. Now, you have illegals that steal the wage from the legal citizen. There is a bit of a psychological play there OCA, the ILLEGAL is doing it for that, and I won't. Take away the illegal and their illegal wages and you WILL see America get the job done.

If Americans could get the job done the government would not have turned a blind eye towards illegal immigration for all these years, the powers that be recognize that a healthy economy is by far the MOST important national aspect and that the job wasn't getting done by the citizenry.

What would you Yurt gain personally by a supposed "strong national sovereignty" and the removal of all illegals? How would your life change?

Yurt
10-21-2007, 09:45 PM
=OCA;142838]If Americans could get the job done the government would not have turned a blind eye towards illegal immigration for all these years,

supposition at a minimal. i have shown you that in prior times when the government was more astute, that legal immigrants did the work. our history is full of it.

the powers that be recognize that a healthy economy is by far the MOST important national aspect and that the job wasn't getting done by the citizenry.

Huh? You mean the powers that "be" allowed the illegals so to benefit the corps/bus/farms that made a profit off of their illegal backs. This must change.

What would you Yurt gain personally by a supposed "strong national sovereignty" and the removal of all illegals? How would your life change?

Simple, less crime. Easy. I work in post conviction law, most crimes/convicts are by illegals. Yeah, and in CA they are sweating it because of the overcrowding situation in prisons, if you are illegal, CA can put you out of state. No questions asked.

Have no problem """""IF""""" the price of produce goes up. Read up on labor laws. Would rather my community is legal and accountable. You don't?

gabosaurus
10-21-2007, 10:43 PM
Why don't you ask Michelle Malkin. The daughter of illegal aliens.

hjmick
10-21-2007, 10:51 PM

She was born to parents who were in the United States on visas. They were not illegal aliens.

actsnoblemartin
10-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Another attempted smear by a liberal whack job, or as i like to call it. Breathing for liberals.

actsnoblemartin
10-22-2007, 12:28 AM
dumbo-saurus= you

LuvRPgrl
10-22-2007, 07:04 PM
She was born to parents who were in the United States on visas. They were not illegal aliens.

But according to what the anti illegals want, she would not be a US citizen right now.

Fact, FACT of the matter is, illegals fill a big hole in our economy. If a group of people are helping produce things, then the economy benefits.

fact is, most if not all people, if everything else were equal, would hire a citizen over an illegal. Fact also is, even when I paid them a decent wage, American citizens, mostly white guys, after a couple of weeks they would have enough money saved up to make them somehow believe they were going to be able to hit the crack pipe and show up for work this time.

Americans simply arent liining up for these jobs because for the most part, they have better options.

America has ALWAYS had a source of cheap labor.

SLAVERY
WOMEN

after civil rights in the 60's, and after women started earning comparable salaries in the 70's, you think its a coincidence that suddenly illegals started swarming over the border?

Up until around 1975, almost all garderners in southern calif were japanese. They made good money, in fact, so good that when issues like back pack blowers would make the news, they would always make sure the amount of money they made would not become public knowledge. Its not difficult to pull down over 100K a year after 3-6 years of starting a gardening route. Americans arent doing it, illegals are.
And the bloody Americans dont even have to do much of the physical work, if any at all.
Been there, done that.