PDA

View Full Version : God bless every soldier, past , present and future :)

actsnoblemartin
10-21-2007, 07:19 PM
WE love you :)

OCA
10-21-2007, 07:21 PM

*attention whore*

gabosaurus
10-21-2007, 10:40 PM
We especially love those who have been sent to their needless deaths by G.W. Bush. May their blood, flesh and bones continue to build election campaigns for bloodthirsty Republicans.

82Marine89
10-21-2007, 10:46 PM

Thanks

82Marine89
10-21-2007, 10:46 PM
We especially love those who have been sent to their needless deaths by G.W. Bush. May their blood, flesh and bones continue to build election campaigns for bloodthirsty Republicans.

Hatemonger

mrg666
10-21-2007, 10:47 PM

idiot
:laugh2:

mrg666
10-21-2007, 10:49 PM
*attention whore*

is that a bully tactic i see there
bet you were a big boy at colledge
(or did you get to colledge ? )
there is no need for that at all

actsnoblemartin
10-21-2007, 10:49 PM
Retard

darin
10-21-2007, 10:59 PM

Idiot.

mrg666
10-21-2007, 11:05 PM

martin a lot of the board dont know what it is to serve regardless of country you may have served .
they cant imagine losing a friend just like that no matter seeing that friend go they can only speculate and speculate and then critisize
the families that just die because of this service , they take for granted the freedom that is and was handed to them via mere soldiers by the hundreds of thousands losing lives they especialy forget what history as tried over and over to teach us but as long as they have that freedom they can preach what they want thats what its all about .
someone will die for there right to disrespect the nature of there very own protection im sorry but it disturbs me reading some of the comments from free people who are only free for the sake of folk who lined up to make sure they were free

actsnoblemartin
10-21-2007, 11:28 PM
Piece of dog shit :) :fu:

*attention whore*

10-21-2007, 11:51 PM
amen

OCA
10-22-2007, 02:41 PM
is that a bully tactic i see there
bet you were a big boy at colledge
(or did you get to colledge ? )
there is no need for that at all

No bully tactic, calling a spade a spade.

OCA
10-22-2007, 02:45 PM
martin a lot of the board dont know what it is to serve regardless of country you may have served .
they cant imagine losing a friend just like that no matter seeing that friend go they can only speculate and speculate and then critisize
the families that just die because of this service , they take for granted the freedom that is and was handed to them via mere soldiers by the hundreds of thousands losing lives they especialy forget what history as tried over and over to teach us but as long as they have that freedom they can preach what they want thats what its all about .
someone will die for there right to disrespect the nature of there very own protection im sorry but it disturbs me reading some of the comments from free people who are only free for the sake of folk who lined up to make sure they were free

I do not take that for granted, had relatives who were forced to eat, well really there was nothing to eat while the Nazis blockaded Greece, and am thankful to the armies that liberated Greece(multinational armies I believe but mostly Brits).

I'm calling him an attention whore because well........he is an attention whore. It has zero to do with respect or disrespect for any soldier of any nation.

typomaniac
10-22-2007, 03:29 PM
And yet a lot of you look the other way when some Vicodin-popping Hutt calls more than half of them "phony soldiers."

Those people have no business claiming that they support the troops. :mad:

Cheyenne
10-22-2007, 03:32 PM
WE love you :):salute:

Well said.

glockmail
10-22-2007, 04:05 PM
Must you bring your personal brand of hatred into every discussion?