PDA

View Full Version : You Really outta mind your own fucking business Asshole

actsnoblemartin
10-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Fuck You Shattered, You neg me, over something that has nothing to do with you. That faggot, made fun of my disability and you butt your ugly face into it.

I really wish you did live in my city, I would knock you out.

That is a threat bitch.

Suck on it

shattered
10-21-2007, 11:38 PM
Fuck You Shattered, You neg me, over something that has nothing to do with you. That faggot, made fun of my disability and you butt your ugly face into it.

I really wish you did live in my city, I would knock you out.

That is a threat bitch.

Suck on it

*shrug*

Dragging peoples mothers into a discussion just because you're getting your ass beat gets you neg rep, no matter whose mother it is.

Suck THAT, bitch. :D

actsnoblemartin
10-21-2007, 11:40 PM
come to california, i fucking dare you bitch, and see what happeneds, ill plant your god dam face in the ground.

You ass monkey

He was making fun of my disability, and i dont see your self righteous ass saying a dam word

Is that a threat, your god dam right it is, you little whore.

Common tough girl, you gotta a big mouth, Ill shut it for you

You hypocritical basterd

*shrug*

Dragging peoples mothers into a discussion just because you're getting your ass beat gets you neg rep, no matter whose mother it is.

Suck THAT, bitch. :D

shattered
10-21-2007, 11:42 PM
come to california, i fucking dare you bitch, and see what happeneds, ill plant your god dam face in the ground.

You ass monkey

He was making fun of my disability, and i dont see your self righteous ass saying a dam word

Is that a threat, your god dam right it is, you little whore.

Common tough girl, you gotta a big mouth, Ill shut it for you

You hypocritical basterd

Careful, kiddo.. Don't want that anger management problem you whine about to get the best of you... :slap:

actsnoblemartin
10-21-2007, 11:44 PM
Elsa Road
San Diego California 92120

Thats almost all my address You fucking twat.

Come here and say that shit, and watch what happens.

You want the rest, ill fucking beat that smart mouth right out of you

You fucking hypocritical basterd

Im not taking your shit anymore

Fuck off

common tough girl

whats the matter

you cant back up your shit

your a real tough broad aint you

come say it to my fucking face asshole!

Careful, kiddo.. Don't want that anger management problem you whine about to get the best of you... :slap:

shattered
10-21-2007, 11:50 PM
Elsa Road
San Diego California 92120

Thats almost all my address You fucking twat.

Come here and say that shit, and watch what happens.

You want the rest, ill fucking beat that smart mouth right out of you

You fucking hypocritical basterd

Im not taking your shit anymore

Fuck off

common tough girl

whats the matter

you cant back up your shit

your a real tough broad aint you

come say it to my fucking face asshole!

You kiss your mother with that mouth? Surely you can find a better way to get your point across? You outta release some of that pent up aggression before it gets the best of you, and you become downright belligerent.

actsnoblemartin
10-22-2007, 12:10 AM
your dishonest, oca was making fun of my mild autism, and calling me a retard, but i dont see you neg repping him.

but you neg repped me, because you wanted to because you can.

YOur not honest, youre a bully and you abuse the repping system

Atleast dont lie about it.

You kiss your mother with that mouth? Surely you can find a better way to get your point across? You outta release some of that pent up aggression before it gets the best of you, and you become downright belligerent.

shattered
10-22-2007, 12:13 AM
your dishonest, oca was making fun of my mild autism, and calling me a retard, but i dont see you neg repping him.

but you neg repped me, because you wanted to because you can.

YOur not honest, youre a bully and you abuse the repping system

Atleast dont lie about it.

Where did I ever lie about it? I give far more positive rep than negative rep. OCA has gotten his share of negative rep from me.. Had he talked about f-ing YOUR mother, he'd have gotten the same. THAT, my dear, is FAIR.

He calls you a retard, you call him a faggot.. Neither of you is any better than the other, so you need simply suck it up, and deal with what each of you dishes out.. That's all on you two - not the rest of us.

actsnoblemartin
10-22-2007, 12:15 AM
OK fair enough, truce?

Where did I ever lie about it? I give far more positive rep than negative rep. OCA has gotten his share of negative rep from me.. Had he talked about f-ing YOUR mother, he'd have gotten the same. THAT, my dear, is FAIR.

He calls you a retard, you call him a faggot.. Neither of you is any better than the other, so you need simply suck it up, and deal with what each of you dishes out.. That's all on you two - not the rest of us.

OCA
10-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Mission accomplished

*OCA pats self on back*:coffee:

Hagbard Celine
10-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Somebody has a little too much hostilitaaaaaay :gay:

-Cp
10-22-2007, 05:06 PM
WOW - someone needs to lay off the meds... jeesh....

diuretic
10-22-2007, 06:26 PM
I thought the heat in San Diego was only in the bushfires.