PDA

View Full Version : This is what happens when radical gays get their way

KarlMarx
10-22-2007, 06:13 AM
Radical gays dressed as nuns storm a Catholic Church during mass....

this is called "religious persecution" and "Nazi Gestapo Storm Trooper tactics"

All because a bunch of gays don't have any respect for other people's right to exercise their First Amendment right to free religion. All because a bunch of gays don't have any respect for the Catholic Church (and by extension, Catholics who practice) and CERTAINLY do not have any respect for others people right to speak out against them.

This is the type of society that radical gays want us to live in. Soon they'll be after your kids..

http://www.townhall.com/video/FoxNews/2176_071012-220346_101207_oreilly_sanfran_F1200

Oh yes, and this should be considered a "hate crime". It was done simply, and purely with the intent of intimidation.

(at this point Karl Marx thinks to himself, "I wish someone would have taken those two faggots out back, hogtied them, shot them point blank in the head and dump their dismembered bodies in San Fransico harbor for the fish to dine on", but then he quickly realizes, "no, that would be hateful, wrong and giving in to what those butt f---, a$$ licking, $hit eating idiots want, besides why pollute the harbor? We should dump their bodies in one of the tanks in the sewage treatment plant (it would be more appropriate)!")

Pale Rider
10-25-2007, 01:01 PM

All because a bunch of gays don't have any respect for other people's right to exercise their First Amendment right to free religion. All because a bunch of gays don't have any respect for the Catholic Church (and by extension, Catholics who practice) and CERTAINLY do not have any respect for others people right to speak out against them.

This is the type of society that radical gays want us to live in. Soon they'll be after your kids..

http://www.townhall.com/video/FoxNews/2176_071012-220346_101207_oreilly_sanfran_F1200

Oh yes, and this should be considered a "hate crime". It was done simply, and purely with the intent of intimidation.

(at this point Karl Marx thinks to himself, "I wish someone would have taken those two faggots out back, hogtied them, shot them point blank in the head and dump their dismembered bodies in San Fransico harbor for the fish to dine on", but then he quickly realizes, "no, that would be hateful, wrong and giving in to what those butt f---, a$$ licking, $hit eating idiots want, besides why pollute the harbor? We should dump their bodies in one of the tanks in the sewage treatment plant (it would be more appropriate)!")

Had these piece of shit faggots done that in a muslim mosque, what Karl Marx was thinking to himself would have happened. Muslims kill fags.

And don't kid yourself... they're already after your kids.

theHawk
10-25-2007, 01:47 PM
Yea its pretty damn outragous. We covered this story a while back: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=7938

bullypulpit
10-27-2007, 10:26 AM

Some members of "The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence" took Communion. So what. Your outrage is no more genuine that that of Bill O'Reilly, who perpetually drags up these non-issues to distract FOX Noise viewers from real issues like...oh...the occupation of Iraq...The Bush administrations saber rattling towards Iran...The crumbling infrastructure at home...The undermining of the Constitution...

And if you watch the video, there was no intimidation...they didn't hold a gun to anyone's head.

Get over it and get a freakin' life.

Guernicaa
10-27-2007, 10:50 AM

Hmm. Well in case you haven't noticed the underlying reason that they do things like this is in direct response to the way they're treated (i.e. your post). They have just as much of a right to say the Church is a hateful institution as you do to say they're "faggot, ass licking, shit eating idiots".

Guernicaa
10-27-2007, 10:50 AM
Had these piece of shit faggots done that in a muslim mosque, what Karl Marx was thinking to himself would have happened. Muslims kill fags.

What flavor is the kool aid today?

April15
10-27-2007, 12:21 PM

And don't kid yourself... they're already after your kids.The muslims or marx?

actsnoblemartin
10-27-2007, 12:25 PM
The point is, If a group of homosexuals stormed a mosque, the reaction would be quite different from the media in my humble opinion, but because its the church no big deal.

If a church wants to give communion to homosexual men and women, thats their business, but they didnt seemed invited, i.e. barged in. Is it really appropriate to barg into any house of worship, especially dressed like that.

I think in this one instance, the homosexuals involved, NOT all homosexuals or even the homosexual community, and i could be wrong here, wanted to disrupt a christian service, and wanted to make christians look bad, and unfortunently, their are other gays who feel the same way.

The sad thing is, their are many wonderful gay people, who would never stoop that low, and are genuinly nice human beings, and these people, the ones who stormed the church make them look bad :(

April15
10-27-2007, 02:26 PM
The point is, If a group of homosexuals stormed a mosque, the reaction would be quite different from the media in my humble opinion, but because its the church no big deal.

If a church wants to give communion to homosexual men and women, thats their business, but they didnt seemed invited, i.e. barged in. Is it really appropriate to barg into any house of worship, especially dressed like that.

I think in this one instance, the homosexuals involved, NOT all homosexuals or even the homosexual community, and i could be wrong here, wanted to disrupt a christian service, and wanted to make christians look bad, and unfortunently, their are other gays who feel the same way.

The sad thing is, their are many wonderful gay people, who would never stoop that low, and are genuinly nice human beings, and these people, the ones who stormed the church make them look bad :(
Well we know Iran has no homosexuals so the probability is very low on that count alone. Amajinidad has said so anyway. As for storming into a mosk here I don't think they would get much past the take off your shoes place.

chesswarsnow
10-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I couldn't agree more.
2. If these homos appeared here in Texas, I am sure they wouldn't get through the front door.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

bullypulpit
10-27-2007, 11:32 PM

If you call taking Communion "storming" the church, then I guess they did, in a quiet and orderly manner. The "storming" hyperbole was simply Bill O'Reilly's phony outrage in his attempt to stir up a tempest in a teapot. There was no hue and cry amongst the congregation...there was no disturbance.

It's just more right wing bullshit to try and distract from the real issues. But for the average FOX viewer, that about as easy as distracting an infant by rattling your keys in front of it. Ooooh...! Look...! Look at the pretty shiny things! See...! Look over here!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MrDbgjLKoxU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MrDbgjLKoxU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

bullypulpit
10-27-2007, 11:39 PM

Anything to support that assertion? And not the Freeper, FOX Noise, NewsMax brain droppings either...Independent, verifiable, objective sources.

Sitarro
10-28-2007, 12:54 AM
Anything to support that assertion? And not the Freeper, FOX Noise, NewsMax brain droppings either...Independent, verifiable, objective sources.

Please.... how very naive of you bully. Are you really going to pretend that the dream of most fags is to bag a virgin straight boy? Even you can't be that clueless. I've known enough fags to know it is true, they've told me. They also didn't give a crap when I called them fags either, they just responded with the standard breeder comments.

Pale Rider
10-28-2007, 05:14 AM

You know they're after the kids bullpul... even if you try and discredit every source on the planet before I can even post it...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2358/1508880298_466b3961b4_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2418/1508023665_f9139d9765_b.jpg

KarlMarx
10-28-2007, 06:29 AM
Gee, I wonder what the Left's reaction would have been if a bunch of neo-Nazis with swastika arm bands and all went into a synagogue to acheive the same effect? Would you be defending them using the same arguments?

Don't kid yourself, this isn't the first time homosexuals have gone into churches during services for the purpose of disrupting the whole thing. ACT-UP did just that during its hayday.

The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence have no respect for Christ, God, Catholics or Christians. According to the report, the Sisters were also selling dildos in the shape of Christ and Catholic Saints during one of San Francisco's gay pride parades.

And San Francisco's politicians look the other way, because, basically the gays are a very powerful group in that city's politics.

You pro-gay right people like to talk about human rights, what about the human right to practice your religion without fear? What happened to "freedom of religion"? I thought this was a free country where people don't have to worry about Gay Nazi Storm Troopers disrupting a service.

By the way, the Church is private property, those gays should have been arrested for hate crimes and for trespassing.

Oh, I forgot, hate crimes only apply to blacks, jews and gays... if you're a member of the majority, you don't get special treatment...

I already know the answer... to the Left, only certain groups are entitled to rights, like gays, for instance. The rest of us are just chattel and beneath contempt.

chesswarsnow
10-28-2007, 08:23 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Karl Marx seems a *Voice Of Reason*.
2. The ACLU is a hideous org, that is ruining this nation as much as the Neoliberals are.
3. They two are two hands of an *Evil Thing* of Satan.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

bullypulpit
10-28-2007, 09:38 AM
Please.... how very naive of you bully. Are you really going to pretend that the dream of most fags is to bag a virgin straight boy? Even you can't be that clueless. I've known enough fags to know it is true, they've told me. They also didn't give a crap when I called them fags either, they just responded with the standard breeder comments.

No gay man I've ever met has any interest in sexual relations with children. Now, can you provide some evidence to support your assertions or are you just regaling us with your own sick fantasies?

bullypulpit
10-28-2007, 09:43 AM
You know they're after the kids bullpul... even if you try and discredit every source on the planet before I can even post it...

No, "they" aren't. And you have yet to offer any proof of it beyond some right wing-nut screed.

Fucking grow up and get a grip on something besides your genitals.

And BTW, by posting that piece of crap IN ITS ENTIRETY...A violation of the board rules.

<blockquote><b><i>Copyright Infringement</i></b> - When posting something as fact, it's always best to supply a link to your source if possible. While we encourage the use of linking to sources, please refrain from posting articles in their entirety. The first paragraph or 2 would be fine with a link to the rest of the article. This is acceptable under the fair use doctrine but copying of entire articles will likely result in copyright infringement, and your post may be removed and/or edited to protect the community.</blockquote>

Immanuel
10-28-2007, 11:08 AM
What exactly did these two do so wrong?

Was it their dress? Surely, had they entered my church there would have been looks and a very uncomfortable feeling as well, but from what I saw, they did not appear disruptive. Were they?

Typically, we ask visitors to see the pastor before service regarding communion. They would not have been refused the first visit, but our pastor would have wanted to speak to them if they were going to attend regularly and clarify what communion means and if they believe as we do. This clip does not even say whether or not these two individuals we Catholic, although, it seems quite evident after reading of JohnDoe's excommunication that it is not likely these two would have been communicant members of the Catholic Church.

Immie

bullypulpit
10-28-2007, 11:29 AM
What exactly did these two do so wrong?

Was it their dress? Surely, had they entered my church there would have been looks and a very uncomfortable feeling as well, but from what I saw, they did not appear disruptive. Were they?

Typically, we ask visitors to see the pastor before service regarding communion. They would not have been refused the first visit, but our pastor would have wanted to speak to them if they were going to attend regularly and clarify what communion means and if they believe as we do. This clip does not even say whether or not these two individuals we Catholic, although, it seems quite evident after reading of JohnDoe's excommunication that it is not likely these two would have been communicant members of the Catholic Church.

Immie

Just an FYI, all the members of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence are Catholic.

Immanuel
10-28-2007, 12:08 PM
Just an FYI, all the members of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence are Catholic.

Thank you. I did not know that.

Immie

Gunny
10-28-2007, 12:10 PM
Some members of "The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence" took Communion. So what. Your outrage is no more genuine that that of Bill O'Reilly, who perpetually drags up these non-issues to distract FOX Noise viewers from real issues like...oh...the occupation of Iraq...The Bush administrations saber rattling towards Iran...The crumbling infrastructure at home...The undermining of the Constitution...

And if you watch the video, there was no intimidation...they didn't hold a gun to anyone's head.

How is this a "non-issue?" It substantiates every argument against your purposefully-blind, one-sided arguments.

You're so quick to throw out the abusive heterosexual couple as if that was the norm; yet act all outraged and indignant when the same thing is done the other way around.

Objectivity concerning this topic on your part is sorely lacking.

Pale Rider
10-28-2007, 12:22 PM
No, "they" aren't. And you have yet to offer any proof of it beyond some right wing-nut screed.

And BTW, by posting that piece of crap IN ITS ENTIRETY...A violation of the board rules.

<blockquote><b><i>Copyright Infringement</i></b> - When posting something as fact, it's always best to supply a link to your source if possible. While we encourage the use of linking to sources, please refrain from posting articles in their entirety. The first paragraph or 2 would be fine with a link to the rest of the article. This is acceptable under the fair use doctrine but copying of entire articles will likely result in copyright infringement, and your post may be removed and/or edited to protect the community.</blockquote>

I would have bet my life that you'd just get mouthy and start with the insults.

"YES, THE HOMOS ARE AFTER *SCHOOL* CHILDREN," and your sass and insults aren't going to make it not true. I posted proof, and you couldn't dispute ONE DAMN THING ABOUT IT. Now get with the program and say something worth listening to, instead of just flinging buckets of your same, tired old bull shit and insults.

And there's contact information right in the article. Go ahead and call them and report me for posting their article. I'm sure they'll be real ticked off I'm helping get out their message.

darin
10-28-2007, 05:27 PM

User removed from thread

KarlMarx
10-30-2007, 04:37 AM
http://blogs.thestate.com/bradwarthensblog/images/2007/04/21/flagnazis.jpghttp://thetrendsetter.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/equal_sign.gifhttp://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_02/BBC_468x363.jpg

This is the point as succinctly as I can make it

No difference between Gestapo stormtroopers and queer storm troopers

What you do in your bedroom is your business, what we do in our churches in ours

Unless you want us in your bedrooms, stay out of our churches

Immanuel
10-30-2007, 12:02 PM
What you do in your bedroom is your business, what we do in our churches in ours

Unless you want us in your bedrooms, stay out of our churches

You want to know something? I think they need to be in a church and they should be welcomed, but I will be doggoned if I am going to enter their bedrooms. I cannot think of one place one earth that I would rather not be than the bedroom of a homosexual especially a homosexual activists.

I'll stay out if you don't mind. :D

Immie

Pale Rider
10-30-2007, 12:13 PM
You want to know something? I think they need to be in a church and they should be welcomed, but I will be doggoned if I am going to enter their bedrooms. I cannot think of one place one earth that I would rather not be than the bedroom of a homosexual especially a homosexual activists.

I'll stay out if you don't mind. :D

Immie

Sure they're welcome in the church. Just as soon as they do so like everyone else. Then they can repent their homosexual sins and begin their journey to recovery.

KarlMarx
10-30-2007, 03:29 PM
Exactly, Pale... that's the point. They're welcome if they want to find the Lord, otherwise, it's hasta la vista baby!

P.S. I just had a thought... I wonder if a bunch of us went to San Fransicko and had a flag burning ceremony? Except, instead of burning American Flags, we'd burn the Queer Flag and then, let's burn some Sisters of Perpetual Infections in effigy.... I wonder what their reaction would be then????? Do you think they'd try to sick the police on us? Do you think they'd try to get us charged with a hate crime?

I wonder how they'd like a taste of their own crap? (Uh.... I meant that figuratively... not literally)

glockmail
10-30-2007, 03:43 PM
Do they have a Queer Flag? :laugh2:

Pale Rider
10-30-2007, 03:55 PM
Do they have a Queer Flag? :laugh2:

Yeah... that rainbow rag.

Pale Rider
10-30-2007, 03:56 PM
Exactly, Pale... that's the point. They're welcome if they want to find the Lord, otherwise, it's hasta la vista baby!

P.S. I just had a thought... I wonder if a bunch of us went to San Fransicko and had a flag burning ceremony? Except, instead of burning American Flags, we'd burn the Queer Flag and then, let's burn some Sisters of Perpetual Infections in effigy.... I wonder what their reaction would be then????? Do you think they'd try to sick the police on us? Do you think they'd try to get us charged with a hate crime?

I wonder how they'd like a taste of their own crap? (Uh.... I meant that figuratively... not literally)

I'm close enough to try it... :coffee:

But yeah... we'd probably be jailed for hate speech. Don't forget Karl, it's only acceptable to harass and beat up on white Christians. Fags, blacks and muslims are protected under the "we can do it to you, but you can't do it to us" clause.

glockmail
10-30-2007, 04:09 PM
Yeah... that rainbow rag.Oh I forgot. For some reason that doesn't stand out to me as saying "queer". Why not just put the word "gay" on it instead of hiding behind some symbol that some might not be aware of?

Pale Rider
10-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Oh I forgot. For some reason that doesn't stand out to me as saying "queer". Why not just put the word "gay" on it instead of hiding behind some symbol that some might not be aware of?

Oh I don't think the homos want to in any way represent themselves to people in an accurate manner, unless they're marching down the street in san franqueerco in a parade. 99.99% of all people on earth find what they do disgusting, deviant and perverted, so they have to think up warm and fuzzy things to misrepresent themselves with, i.e., gay, when there's absolutely NOTHING "happy" about them. The rainbow flag, when there's absolutely NOTHING "pretty" about them.

glockmail
10-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Oh I don't think the homos want to in any way represent themselves to people in an accurate manner, unless they're marching down the street in san franqueerco in a parade. 99.99% of all people on earth find what they do disgusting, deviant and perverted, so they have to think up warm and fuzzy things to misrepresent themselves with, i.e., gay, when there's absolutely NOTHING "happy" about them. The rainbow flag, when there's absolutely NOTHING "pretty" about them.I wish it were 99.99%, but I think its a lot less than that. Look at how liberals claim it to be "natural, healthy" and all that pap. Now if only 1/2 those libs are lying...

Abbey Marie
10-30-2007, 04:35 PM
I wish it were 99.99%, but I think its a lot less than that. Look at how liberals claim it to be "natural, healthy" and all that pap. Now if only 1/2 those libs are lying...

Yet when many libs want to really insult someone, they trot out the gay imagery. We see it right here again and again. Seems inconsistent at best.

glockmail
10-30-2007, 04:38 PM
Yet when many libs want to really insult someone, they trot out the gay imagery. We see it right here again and again. Seems inconsistent at best.
Exactly where I was going with that. The fact that they use gay as an insult proves that they hate gays but are willing to pander to them.

Abbey Marie
10-30-2007, 04:42 PM
Exactly where I was going with that. The fact that they use gay as an insult proves that they hate gays but are willing to pander to them.

No, Glock, they don't hate gays, They're just homophobic. :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm pretty sure you've mentioned the lib-gay insult phenomenon before. I probably just scammed it off of you. ;)

Immanuel
10-31-2007, 08:45 AM
I'm close enough to try it... :coffee:

But yeah... we'd probably be jailed for hate speech. Don't forget Karl, it's only acceptable to harass and beat up on white Christians. Fags, blacks and muslims are protected under the "we can do it to you, but you can't do it to us" clause.

I'll donate to your bail fund. Do you accept Paypal?

Immie

Pale Rider
10-31-2007, 12:48 PM

Exactly. Practically EVERYONE has normal feelings of disgust at queers, and think they're deviant and perverted. The difference between most conservatives and liberals when asked is, conservatives have the guts to say it, but the dough headed, PC controlled, liberal sheep don't. They'll lie right to your face, but inside they feel differently. You can test this. Ask a liberal if they think homosexuality is all cute and normal. If they say yes, ask them to tongue kiss the guy next to them. Well they can't do that. That's........ WHAT? SICK? Yeah... and you just told me it was cute and normal. LIAR!

Pale Rider
10-31-2007, 12:51 PM
I'll donate to your bail fund. Do you accept Paypal?

Immie

I don't believe I'll be going to san franqueerco anytime soon... for any reason. The city is an anti American, cess pool of liberal perversion and moral degradation.

retiredman
10-31-2007, 01:02 PM
I don't believe I'll be going to san franqueerco anytime soon... for any reason. The city is an anti American, cess pool of liberal perversion and moral degradation.

you would be surprised. most of the stuff that you don't approve of is off in north beach. the rest of town is really pretty magical... and the food and libations are unbelievable.

Immanuel
10-31-2007, 01:12 PM
you would be surprised. most of the stuff that you don't approve of is off in north beach. the rest of town is really pretty magical... and the food and libations are unbelievable.

It IS a beautiful city despite its liberal tendencies. I miss it in some respects.

Immie

Pale Rider
10-31-2007, 01:27 PM

You can have a fun time in San Fran. Just don't talk politics or insult a homo and you'll be alright, if you don't die in an earth quake.

retiredman
10-31-2007, 01:31 PM
You can have a fun time in San Fran. Just don't talk politics or insult a homo and you'll be alright, if you don't die in an earth quake.

have you ever been there, pale? I was stationed at Alameda across the bay bridge for two years and spent a lot of time in the city. I talked politics all the time, and I tried not to insult anyone (a reasonable approach for anyone, don't you agree?)

Pale Rider
10-31-2007, 02:17 PM
have you ever been there, pale? I was stationed at Alameda across the bay bridge for two years and spent a lot of time in the city. I talked politics all the time, and I tried not to insult anyone (a reasonable approach for anyone, don't you agree?)

Yes I've been all over the west coast from San Diego to Seattle. It's been a little while since I've been over there though now. I have no ambition to return to California. The only thing I'd like to see on the west coast that I haven't yet is where Louis and Clark spent the winter on the Oregon coast, where they built Fort Clatsop... http://www.oldoregon.com/Pages/fortclatsop.htm

In my everyday life, I'm a very amiable person. The only way I would get into an altercation with someone is if they start it.

OCA
10-31-2007, 04:37 PM

North Beach? You don't know what the fuck it is you are talking about.........again. North Beach is old Italian, all the queers are down in AIDSville, the Castro.

Pale Rider
10-31-2007, 04:55 PM
North Beach? You don't know what the fuck it is you are talking about.........again. North Beach is old Italian, all the queers are down in AIDSville, the Castro.

Yeah you're right about the Castro... and the city is shutting down their big faggot halloween party... http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071031/D8SK6RVO1.html

retiredman
10-31-2007, 05:58 PM
Yeah you're right about the Castro... and the city is shutting down their big faggot halloween party... http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071031/D8SK6RVO1.html

I'll readily admit that it has been a long time since I was in the city...when I was there, north beach was strip clubs and punk rock joints and lots and lots of liberals and gays.

OCA
10-31-2007, 07:41 PM
I'll readily admit that it has been a long time since I was in the city...when I was there, north beach was strip clubs and punk rock joints and lots and lots of liberals and gays.

You are thinking of broadway, that ain't fucking North Beach. North Beach is more East of there towards the embarcadero. No queers on broadway either, just shitloads of sailors checking out the live sex shows.

S.F. is like any other city, sure you will see he occasional cocksucking fag when you are out and about but its a rarity more than a regularity but if you go to the Castro it will be like hell on earth, wreaking of vaseline with the smell of HIV death in the air. I used to live in S.F., we keep our mentally defective queer choicers sequestered there.

actsnoblemartin
10-31-2007, 08:15 PM
The city of san francisco, which i have visited, and have had family live there. Do nothing to bring down the prices of housing, and do nothing for the homeless, and no giving them money doesnt count, that just enables them to buy drugs.

Ive heard pelosi talk about corruption, but all i have to do is look at the most liberal city in america, which is very if not the most corrupt ever.

Pale Rider
10-31-2007, 10:10 PM
You are thinking of broadway, that ain't fucking North Beach. North Beach is more East of there towards the embarcadero. No queers on broadway either, just shitloads of sailors checking out the live sex shows.

S.F. is like any other city, sure you will see he occasional cocksucking fag when you are out and about but its a rarity more than a regularity but if you go to the Castro it will be like hell on earth, wreaking of vaseline with the smell of HIV death in the air. I used to live in S.F., we keep our mentally defective queer choicers sequestered there.

Yeah... like I said... I have no desire to go to California again at all, especially san franqueerco. What the hell for? To get approached by a queer, or die in an earth quake? Don't need either. There's plenty of other cool places to go in America that aren't liberal faggotville. Fortunately when I look for a place to vacation, it's usually a place as far away from people as I can get.

actsnoblemartin
11-01-2007, 07:19 PM
With all due respect, you would not say the same thing if they did this at a mosque.

actsnoblemartin
11-01-2007, 07:21 PM
California vs texas

let me break it down :)

california = Best weather... Worst people
Texas = worst weather... best people

Yeah... like I said... I have no desire to go to California again at all, especially san franqueerco. What the hell for? To get approached by a queer, or die in an earth quake? Don't need either. There's plenty of other cool places to go in America that aren't liberal faggotville. Fortunately when I look for a place to vacation, it's usually a place as far away from people as I can get.

glockmail
11-05-2007, 12:28 PM
California vs texas

let me break it down :)

california = Best weather... Worst people
Texas = worst weather... best people

North Carolina: best weather, best people. :coffee:

glockmail
11-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Exactly. Practically EVERYONE has normal feelings of disgust at queers, and think they're deviant and perverted. The difference between most conservatives and liberals when asked is, conservatives have the guts to say it, but the dough headed, PC controlled, liberal sheep don't. They'll lie right to your face, but inside they feel differently. You can test this. Ask a liberal if they think homosexuality is all cute and normal. If they say yes, ask them to tongue kiss the guy next to them. Well they can't do that. That's........ WHAT? SICK? Yeah... and you just told me it was cute and normal. LIAR!:laugh2: I must remember to use that one! :laugh2: