PDA

View Full Version : San Fran???

jackass
10-22-2007, 01:57 PM
I thought someone said San Fran was good and that they were going to the Super Bowl this year....??? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
10-22-2007, 02:14 PM
I thought someone said San Fran was good and that they were going to the Super Bowl this year....??? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Never said they were going to the S.B., said they would challenge for a playoff spot. Missing a starting Q.B. and the Backup, one Trent Dilfer, eats monkey nuts.

OCA
10-22-2007, 02:15 PM
With that said the S.B. is already decided, N.E. is going to go 19-0, probably should just hand them the Lombardi trophy now.

jackass
10-22-2007, 05:36 PM
With that said the S.B. is already decided, N.E. is going to go 19-0, probably should just hand them the Lombardi trophy now.

They arent going undefeated!!

OCA
10-22-2007, 07:43 PM
They arent going undefeated!!

Yeah, and who pray tell will beat them? The Giants? LMFAO!

jackass
10-23-2007, 01:24 PM
Yeah, and who pray tell will beat them? The Giants? LMFAO!

Actually the Giants have an EXCELLENT shot at beating them. We are the last game of the regular season for them. Could be they sit players out for the playoffs.
Dont forget, they play the Colts. I know most people just want to hand the trophy to the Pats, but their defense isnt nearly as good as the Colts is. The Colts can put up just as many points as the Pats can.

I do know it AINT gonna be the NINERS that beat em!!