PDA

View Full Version : most effective ad ever

mrg666
10-24-2007, 09:14 AM
http://www.cracked.com/video_14239_most-effective-commercial-ever.html

64" height="388" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://www2.funnyordie.com/public/flash/fodplayer.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="key=80845c4abb" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><embed width="464" height="388" flashvars="key=80845c4abb" allowfullscreen="true" quality="high" src="http://www2.funnyordie.com/public/flash/fodplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><noscript><a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/80845c4abb">Best Comercial</a> on <a href="http://www.funnyordie.com">FunnyOrDie.com</a></noscript>

darin
10-24-2007, 09:18 AM
that 'SHOULD' be an Ad for "Why you need to spank your kids."

glockmail
10-24-2007, 09:41 AM
Spanking worked great for both of mine. It works well for most kids starting at around 2, when they give you a look like they think they can get away with anything, up until around 6 or 7.

mrg666
10-24-2007, 09:50 AM
mine too my youngest is 15 though and things have changed since then

glockmail
10-24-2007, 10:02 AM
mine too my youngest is 15 though and things have changed since then
Nothing has changed since biblical times about spanking. It worked then, works now and will work in the future. 15 year olds have never responded well to it, but at that age you have an entirely different arsenal to choose from. I focus on the privledge that they prize the most, limit that, and then go from there. If you instilled discipline at the get-go with spanking, you've developed the understanding that you're the A dog and will go to any length to get the respect that you deserve.

Lately my youngest, 13 year old girl, has been "back-talking" and trying to get the last word in, especially with my wife. Wifie thus threatens her with me and I threaten her with removing privledges. I also tell the child that not only do I deserve respect but am entitled to it via none other than the Ten Commandments, and therefore demand it, and would rather kill her than let her out into the world without the benefit of having that understanding.

hjmick
10-24-2007, 10:03 AM
I now have a better understanding of why some species eat their young.

Hagbard Celine
10-24-2007, 10:06 AM
that 'SHOULD' be an Ad for "Why you need to spank your kids."

"For healthy kids, we recommend a good dose of corporal punishment." Paid for by Christian Coalition members for Bush:dance:

darin
10-24-2007, 10:08 AM
I bet you weren't spanked enough as a kid, Hag.

glockmail
10-24-2007, 10:12 AM
"For healthy kids, we recommend a good dose of corporal punishment." Paid for by Christian Coalition members for Bush:dance: I'd go as high as capital to get my way. :lol:

mrg666
10-24-2007, 10:20 AM
Nothing has changed since biblical times about spanking. It worked then, works now and will work in the future. 15 year olds have never responded well to it, but at that age you have an entirely different arsenal to choose from. I focus on the privledge that they prize the most, limit that, and then go from there. If you instilled discipline at the get-go with spanking, you've developed the understanding that you're the A dog and will go to any length to get the respect that you deserve.

Lately my youngest, 13 year old girl, has been "back-talking" and trying to get the last word in, especially with my wife. Wifie thus threatens her with me and I threaten her with removing privledges. I also tell the child that not only do I deserve respect but am entitled to it via none other than the Ten Commandments, and therefore demand it, and would rather kill her than let her out into the world without the benefit of having that understanding.

hey im with ya
what i mean is my 15 and 17 yr olds had a smack they never behaved like that either , but i have seen that
it is frowned upon these days and most folk cant seem to remember what harm it never did them
this is what we have to put up with here

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article2016149.ece

this is why kids are going the way they are all corperal punishment was banned in schools discipline is at a all time low

mrg666
10-24-2007, 10:22 AM
THE SMACKER

Anne Atkins, a novelist and the author of "Child Rearing for Fun -Trust Your Instincts and Enjoy Your Children", says that the anti-smacking lobby has got it wrong

"Smacking doesn't harm the child. It's a very effective, simple, quick way of disciplining that's less painful than losing a treat," says Ms Atkins, who has five children, aged from three to "just graduated". She adds: "It's not that I'm pro-smacking. Many of the best parents don't use smacking. I'm against the state interfering in the family. Child rearing is something the state does very badly and parents do well."

THE NON-SMACKER

Fiona Millar, an education journalist and former Downing Street aide, says that the current law is muddled and smacking should be banned

"You wouldn't say you have the right to hit your wife. So why do you have the right to hit a child?" says the mother of three, who is also a school governor. "My impression is that the experts will help parents to use other forms of discipline. There's loads of evidence that children who are smacked, or hit, become violent themselves." Ms Millar adds: "The last piece of legislation was neither one thing nor the other. I think the Government didn't want to take on the tabloid papers, that would all accuse them of being the nanny state."

dan
10-24-2007, 10:31 AM
That was hilarious!

darin
10-24-2007, 10:35 AM
...because children are your property. :)

Hagbard Celine
10-24-2007, 10:39 AM
I bet you weren't spanked enough as a kid, Hag.

If only you knew the half of it. I got whipped, spanked, hit and beaten with everything from belts, hick'ry switches, fly swatters, shoes and kitchen spatulas. All it did was teach me to use my anger instead of my words. :dance: Seriously though, I did get whipped with all of the above and I think it did make me more temperamental/have a shorter fuse than I would have if my parentals had been cerebral with their punishments instead.

glockmail
10-24-2007, 10:42 AM
Damn straight. Plus it doesn't work with wives- they have to much to withold from you, hold a grudge and will kill you while you are sleeping.

mrg666
10-24-2007, 10:44 AM
If only you knew the half of it. I got whipped, spanked, hit and beaten with everything from belts, hick'ry switches, fly swatters, shoes and kitchen spatulas. All it did was teach me to use my anger instead of my words. :dance: Seriously though, I did get whipped with all of the above and I think it did make me more temperamental/have a shorter fuse than I would have if my parentals had been cerebral with their punishments instead.

where not talking beating the shit outta kids thats why legislation got moving in the first place simple chastising but then its down to be interpreted as to what that is in some folks eyes and if its gone on for generations ( the real whoppings ) how did you berate your kids ( or how do you )

glockmail
10-24-2007, 10:49 AM
If only you knew the half of it. I got whipped, spanked, hit and beaten with everything from belts, hick'ry switches, fly swatters, shoes and kitchen spatulas. All it did was teach me to use my anger instead of my words. :dance: Seriously though, I did get whipped with all of the above and I think it did make me more temperamental/have a shorter fuse than I would have if my parentals had been cerebral with their punishments instead. My spankings were cerebral as hell. I'd start off by telling them how much it would hurt, what color their skin would be and all. Then I'd let them wait for it. I'd then get them clamped down over my lap and slowly expose the tops of their thighs, getting the wife to hold on on and restrain the remaining limbs. Finally I'd make that little "pop" sound with my flat palm against their butt and there would be screaming and tears all over hell and back. This would be followed up by re-dressing and an extended hug while they got themselves under control.

Just belting a kid, especially with an object, is not as effective and borders on abuse IMO, especially if done in anger. Kids deserve the full theatrical treatment. Besides its much more fun for the adults.:laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
10-24-2007, 10:51 AM
where not talking beating the shit outta kids thats why legislation got moving in the first place simple chastising but then its down to be interpreted as to what that is in some folks eyes and if its gone on for generations ( the real whoppings ) how did you berate your kids ( or how do you )

I don't have kids yet. I plan to eventually and I don't plan to hit them either. I want my kids to be better than me and one thing that will be a definate step in the right direction is putting an end to angry/violent behavior no matter what the degree of it is. I wasn't "abused" per se as a kid, but I definately got more than my fair share of above-average whippings. I remember having welts. That's no way to teach a kid right and wrong. All it does is teach them that violence and using anger is the way to solve problems.

mrg666
10-24-2007, 10:55 AM
My spankings were cerebral as hell. I'd start off by telling them how much it would hurt, what color their skin would be and all. Then I'd let them wait for it. I'd then get them clamped down over my lap and slowly expose the tops of their thighs, getting the wife to hold on on and restrain the remaining limbs. Finally I'd make that little "pop" sound with my flat palm against their butt and there would be screaming and tears all over hell and back. This would be followed up by re-dressing and an extended hug while they got themselves under control.

Just belting a kid, especially with an object, is not as effective and borders on abuse IMO, especially if done in anger. Kids deserve the full theatrical treatment. Besides its much more fun for the adults.:laugh2:

I don't have kids yet. I plan to eventually and I don't plan to hit them either. I want my kids to be better than me and one thing that will be a definate step in the right direction is putting an end to angry/violent behavior no matter what the degree of it is. I wasn't "abused" per se as a kid, but I definately got more than my fair share of above-average whippings. I remember having welts. That's no way to teach a kid right and wrong. All it does is teach them that violence and using anger is the way to solve problems.

look at glocks post thats the way no welts , it works .
otherwise they will run rings round you

darin
10-24-2007, 10:56 AM

I'm not sure i buy that.

Hagbard Celine
10-24-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm not sure i buy that.

All I have is my honesty I guess.

glockmail
10-24-2007, 11:04 AM
look at glocks post thats the way no welts , it works .
otherwise they will run rings round you

That plus healthy doses of old-time religion, education of the sciences as well as the sacrements, the intellectual chalenges of serious school work, out door activities, the ethics and traditions of Scouting, physical chalenges of organized athletics, fresh air and healthy diet, and this is what you may be luck enough to end up with:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z256/glockmail/8-16-06Backpacking4.jpg

Perfection!

glockmail
10-24-2007, 11:05 AM
All I have is my honesty I guess. I believe you. I also think that kids need a smack once in a while. But if its done in anger instead of love the parent has screwed up.

Hagbard Celine
10-24-2007, 11:08 AM
I believe you. I also think that kids need a smack once in a while. But if its done in anger instead of love the parent has screwed up.

Good lookin' kids. And I mean that in a strictly platonic, respectful of your parenting skillz kinda way. :poke:

glockmail
10-24-2007, 11:11 AM
Good lookin' kids. And I mean that in a strictly platonic, respectful of your parenting skillz kinda way. :poke: They are gawd-damn beautiful and perfect in every way. God has shined on me and I aim to please him by nuturing his work. :laugh2:

mrg666
10-24-2007, 11:47 AM
They are gawd-damn beautiful and perfect in every way. God has shined on me and I aim to please him by nuturing his work. :laugh2:

thats a good ad for having them glock its certainly all in the upbringing

jackass
10-24-2007, 03:20 PM
When I first had kids I swore I wouldnt hit them. I fell for the anti-hitting BS. Sometimes there is not batter way to get ones attention and tell them that you mean business then a quick spank on the hiney.