PDA

View Full Version : I believe diane feinstein deserves a thank you

actsnoblemartin
10-24-2007, 05:19 PM
She decided to go against harry reid and democratic leadership, and convince fellow democrats to vote in support to go ahead with confirmation hearings for the 5th circuit nominee.

I believe we are so used to only slamming and saying negative things about the other party, that we will never think of the good the other side does, and completely ignore the good, and not praise them for the good, i.e. being a complete partisan.

I wrote feinstein to thank her, because she is write, we need the partisanship to end.

My opinion, what is yours

hjmick
10-24-2007, 06:33 PM
Never. Not from me. She wants my guns. She can blow me.

Joe Steel
10-24-2007, 07:20 PM
She decided to go against harry reid and democratic leadership, and convince fellow democrats to vote in support to go ahead with confirmation hearings for the 5th circuit nominee.

Disgraceful.

The Democrats are making big trouble for themselves with their incessant cave-ins.

April15
10-24-2007, 07:32 PM
There are better candidates.

PostmodernProphet
10-24-2007, 08:22 PM
There are better candidates.

and when your favorite pol is in the White House (s)he can appoint them.....in the meantime it isn't the Congress' job to choose the candidates.....

glockmail
10-24-2007, 08:35 PM
Never. Not from me. She wants my guns. She can blow me.
If she takes out her dentures she can give you a nice gummy one.

hjmick
10-24-2007, 08:41 PM
If she takes out her dentures she can give you a nice gummy one.

I can't thank you enough for that visual. Oh wait...yes I can...

:fu:

ROFLMAO

(I'd rep you for that one, but I must spread some around first)

10-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Disgraceful.

The Democrats are making big trouble for themselves with their incessant cave-ins.

yeah very disgraceful that they actually do their job and vote up and down on the judges.