PDA

View Full Version : Protestor Attacks Condoleezza Rice On Capitol Hill

stephanie
10-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Can you believe this??

By CYNTHIA R. FAGAN
A protestor tries to smear paint on Condoleezza Rice during a hearing on Capitol Hill.October 24, 2007 -- An anti-war protestor, whose hands were painted red to look like blood, stormed up to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice as she arrived to testify on Capitol Hill this morning, shouting "war criminal" before being hauled away by bodyguards.

VIDEO: Protestor Attacks Condi
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10242007/news/nationalnews/protestor_attacks_condoleezza_.htm
Click Here For Photos.

The demonstrator was easily within arms distance when she accosted Rice who remained calm as bodyguards jumped on the intruder.

There was a brief struggle between other members of the anti-war group "Code Pink" who were tossed out of the House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing room by Capitol Police.

"Out!," shouted the chairman of the Foreign Relations committee, Rep. Tom Lantos (D-Cal.) to the protestor who also demanded the removal of several other Code Pink members, a group that often disrupts hearings on Capitol Hill.

"What are you doing, what are you doing?" the protesters screamed as police dragged them away.

Capitol Police said three people were arrested.

Rice was scheduled to talk about a "two-state solution" in the Middle East.

with Post wire services

Joe Steel
10-24-2007, 07:15 PM
"Out!," shouted the chairman of the Foreign Relations committee, Rep. Tom Lantos (D-Cal.) to the protestor who also demanded the removal of several other Code Pink members, a group that often disrupts hearings on Capitol Hill.

"What are you doing, what are you doing?" the protesters screamed as police dragged them away.

Outrageous!

Lantos should be ashamed of himself.

Sitarro
10-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Can you believe this??

By CYNTHIA R. FAGAN
A protestor tries to smear paint on Condoleezza Rice during a hearing on Capitol Hill.October 24, 2007 -- An anti-war protestor, whose hands were painted red to look like blood, stormed up to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice as she arrived to testify on Capitol Hill this morning, shouting "war criminal" before being hauled away by bodyguards.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10242007/news/nationalnews/protestor_attacks_condoleezza_.htm
Click Here For Photos.

The demonstrator was easily within arms distance when she accosted Rice who remained calm as bodyguards jumped on the intruder.

There was a brief struggle between other members of the anti-war group "Code Pink" who were tossed out of the House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing room by Capitol Police.

with Post wire services

I would have paid money to see Condi deck that asshole.

Guernicaa
10-24-2007, 07:58 PM
LOL, "ATTACKED"...She wasn't "attacked" stephanie, and only retarded right-wing morons like you would say she was "attacked".

CODEPINK women NEVER attack anyone. Do they get right up into peoples faces? Yes. But thats not "attacking them" at all. Its confronting them, and making sure they hear a message.

If she had grabbed Rice, then yes, she would have been attacking her. But she was simply showing Rice the blood on her hands, saying "look, do you see this blood?" as a message.

Guernicaa
10-24-2007, 07:59 PM
Keep doin yo thing CODEPINK girls!!! I love you guys!
:salute::salute:

Hugh Lincoln
10-24-2007, 08:06 PM
If she had grabbed Rice, then yes, she would have been attacking her. But she was simply showing Rice the blood on her hands, saying "look, do you see this blood?" as a message.

I'm sure that's exactly how the Secret Service would see it.

glockmail
10-24-2007, 08:39 PM
LOL, "ATTACKED"...She wasn't "attacked" stephanie, and only retarded right-wing morons like you would say she was "attacked".

CODEPINK women NEVER attack anyone. Do they get right up into peoples faces? Yes. But thats not "attacking them" at all. Its confronting them, and making sure they hear a message.

Code Pink is now Code Red. Those "guys" are headed for jail-o. You don't fuck with the USSOS.

10-24-2007, 08:49 PM

i was unaware that someone had to make contact before they were attacked.

glockmail
10-24-2007, 08:56 PM
i was unaware that someone had to make contact before they were attacked. Now you know how liberals think. Its entirely consistent with their complains against preemptive war.

Wait until the guy decks you, or nukes you, whatever, then call a lawyer.

Immanuel
10-24-2007, 09:17 PM
That lady is lucky she wasn't shot before they knew what what happening.

Immie

manu1959
10-24-2007, 09:38 PM

if i got in the face of one of those code pink twats a would be arrested for a hate crime.....stupid olde c&*^s

stephanie
10-24-2007, 11:59 PM

:lol:spoken just like a child..
I hope when you get out into the work world, a lot of strangers come into your place of employment and try to smear you with cow shit(because they got it in their mind, that you are full of shit)...and you stand there and take it, cause their not "attacting you"....
Then you can say....
Oh how brave of you, you are a hero, come back tomorrow and do that to me again............Pleeeeeeese....:coffee:

JackDaniels
10-25-2007, 02:08 AM
:lol:spoken just like a child..
I hope when you get out into the work world, a lot of strangers come into your place of employment and try to smear you with cow shit(because they got it in their mind, that you are full of shit)...and you stand there and take it, cause their not "attacting you"....
Then you can say....
Oh how brave of you, you are a hero, come back tomorrow and do that to me again............Pleeeeeeese....:coffee:

Are you drunk?

stephanie
10-25-2007, 02:27 AM
Are you drunk?

I don't know....hows about yousa.???

are yu stoned????:coffee:

bullypulpit
10-25-2007, 04:46 AM
Can you believe this??

By CYNTHIA R. FAGAN

Click Here For Photos.

with Post wire services

Given the blood Rice does have on her hands, its a wonder she can sleep at night without being heavily medicated.

glockmail
10-25-2007, 05:45 AM
Given the blood Rice does have on her hands, its a wonder she can sleep at night without being heavily medicated. The same could be said about your hero Hillary.

Sertes
10-25-2007, 06:44 AM
What is happening exactly to the american people? They started to question those in power, even in spite of consequences??

First there was the guy who asked Kerry about his Skulls and Crossbones affiliation along with that of GWB, and got tasered down.

Then the group who shouted "what about WTC7 ?" to that sided anchorman, and were dragged away by security.

Now people show blood stained hands to Rice... and are arrested, of course.

Seems to me that politicians can't stand real questions, the moment they step out of the circle of complacent journalists with set questions they have to resort to force to shut down the discussion.

gabosaurus
10-26-2007, 11:33 AM
It's about time that Rice encountered the truth -- that she and the other Bushies are responsible for sending almost 4,0000 American troops to their unnecessary deaths in Iraq. The blood is on their hands.
I think this woman is an American patriot.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa137/gabriella8406/a026af1b51cbd27715d86b4438c6f8c2d7a.jpg

jimnyc
10-26-2007, 11:34 AM
I think this woman is an American patriot.

Anyone that needs to interrupt places they don't belong and act like 2 year olds are nothing more than American Idiots.

jimnyc
10-26-2007, 11:37 AM
What is happening exactly to the american people? They started to question those in power, even in spite of consequences??

First there was the guy who asked Kerry about his Skulls and Crossbones affiliation along with that of GWB, and got tasered down.

Then the group who shouted "what about WTC7 ?" to that sided anchorman, and were dragged away by security.

Now people show blood stained hands to Rice... and are arrested, of course.

Seems to me that politicians can't stand real questions, the moment they step out of the circle of complacent journalists with set questions they have to resort to force to shut down the discussion.

These types of events have NOTHING to do with wanting to answer questions but more about douchebags interrupting places they shouldn't be. There's a time and a place for everything and interrupting engagements that have nothing to do with your questions is NOT the place. You see the recent video of Clinton giving it to the 9/11 truther idiots? LOL

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autostart=false&token=c68_1193347304" scale="showall" name="index" height="370" width="450">

gabosaurus
10-26-2007, 11:42 AM
Anyone that needs to interrupt places they don't belong and act like 2 year olds are nothing more than American Idiots.

Tell that to the anti-abortion nuts.

10-26-2007, 01:17 PM
Tell that to the anti-abortion nuts.

and what videos do you have for anti abortion nuts?

Oh yeah... NONE.

Wonder why? because they arent nuts.

JohnDoe
10-26-2007, 02:30 PM

Oh yeah... NONE.

here is just a couple of attacks by prolifers:

MSNBC.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Miss., an effective attack against abortion
Last clinic in the state is fighting for the right to remain open
By Mark Potter
Correspondent
Updated: 6:56 p.m. ET Aug 31, 2007
JACKSON, Miss. -

On a hot, steamy morning, dozens of young women made a hurried walk from the parking lot to the front door of Mississippi's last abortion clinic.

Greeting them outside the Jackson Women's Health Organization were about 10 anti-abortion activists, some carrying signs with gruesome pictures of aborted fetuses.

From a few feet away, through the bars of an iron fence, they tried passionately to convince the clinic patients not to have an abortion.

One of the protesters yelled out, "Don't let them make you the mother of a dead child forever." And then, as each woman opened the clinic door, another activist shouted, "Momma, please don't kill me. Daddy, I want to live."

Clinic officials said it is an everyday occurrence here in the state that activists on both sides of the abortion debate agree is a bellwether for the rest of the country.

Apr 25, 2007

Anti-abortion activist faces ire

Parents: Photos are too bloody for passing children

By Mark Abramson / Daily News Staff Writer

A heated meeting between anti-abortion activist Ross Foti and parents of students at St. Matthew Catholic School on Tuesday failed to resolve a dispute that centers on children being exposed to Foti's graphic posters and signs.

Foti, a Belmont resident, uses the posters to protest five days a week near Planned Parenthood Golden Gate on Palm Avenue in San Mateo.

On most Thursdays before he protests, he prays at St. Matthew Church at an hour when children are being dropped off for class at the K-8 school in San Mateo. Some of the posters are mounted on his vehicle, which he parks outside the church.

Foti agreed to meet with the parents only if a reporter was present. At times the meeting became confrontational as the two sides shouted at each other. Foti also threatened to walk out several times.

Parents say the pictures, which include images of aborted fetuses, have traumatized their children.

"My children whimper and cry and ask if the scary pictures are going to be there every single day," said parent Claire Grant. "This audience is too young. They don't understand abortion, so all they see is a violent image."

Parent Kim Cresci said the graphic images cause her children to cover their eyes whenever they are driven past the church on Notre Dame Avenue.

"My first-grader and kindergartner are traumatized," Ken Meek told Foti. "We support the pro-life message, but we don't support traumatizing children. We can even stand together and support your efforts."

"My son goes to school and he cries before he sees that picture," said Jan Brown, the parent of a fourth-grader.

Guernicaa
10-26-2007, 03:20 PM

Oh yeah... NONE.

LOL this bitch is:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z-qHin45cas"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z-qHin45cas" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

jimnyc
10-26-2007, 03:22 PM
here is just a couple of attacks by prolifers:

I think you're somewhat comparing apples and oranges. Most of the protests that the anti abortion people partake in are completely legal and they remain where they are supposed to. Now if they went into the clinic and started protesting while the doctor was performing, that would be a different story. There's a reason the protesters are arrested or removed from disrupting the public officials speaking - because they are generally breaking a law and protesting where they shouldn't be.

Sertes
10-26-2007, 03:23 PM
These types of events have NOTHING to do with wanting to answer questions but more about douchebags interrupting places they shouldn't be. There's a time and a place for everything and interrupting engagements that have nothing to do with your questions is NOT the place.

True, but even if you ask "where was Dick Cheney at 9:30" in the proper place, you still won't get an answer.

jimnyc
10-26-2007, 03:26 PM
True, but even if you ask "where was Dick Cheney on 9:30" in the proper place, you still won't have an answer.

And this has what to do with people being arrested or removed for disrupting speeches? Maybe people are tired of giving the time of day to the 9/11 idiots and their conspiracies. I'm sure our government is content with the answers as I don't see those involved in national security demanding an answer to this question.

actsnoblemartin
10-26-2007, 03:34 PM
these are the kind of people/actions that are unpatriotic

Can you believe this??

By CYNTHIA R. FAGAN

Click Here For Photos.

with Post wire services

JohnDoe
10-29-2007, 10:32 AM
I think you're somewhat comparing apples and oranges. Most of the protests that the anti abortion people partake in are completely legal and they remain where they are supposed to. Now if they went into the clinic and started protesting while the doctor was performing, that would be a different story. There's a reason the protesters are arrested or removed from disrupting the public officials speaking - because they are generally breaking a law and protesting where they shouldn't be.good Morning Jim:)

Protesters are allowed in congressional hearings if it is an open hearing as this one.

I have watched a few Congressional hearings where they were vocal when the hearing was not in process, and during the hearings themselves they held up their signs.... So it is my understanding that protesters are allowed in these meetings, in fact it is one of the ways to get your voice heard face to face with your congressman...to protest. Protesting a block away or at a distance because you were pushed away or prevented to voice your opinion would be and is unconstitutional imo...

However, there are rules that do not allow a protester to interupt a hearing, and I am certain that there must be rules to prevent this woman from getting up close the way she did to a participant in a hearing, and there must be rules to something as disruptive as this.... even if the hearing was not on the clock yet, which it wasn't! The protesters hands covered in a mock blood, is permitable, but getting right in the face of Condi was threatening imo, or could have been threatening, though I am certain no arms were allowed in to the hearing of any sort....

congress, the halls of the whitehouse, hearings and the such are owned by us, the usa citizen, not by Congressmen or the administration all by themselves...it is not just theirs.

jd

truthmatters
10-29-2007, 10:47 AM
Speaking truth to power. Its exactly what our founders invisioned.

Monkeybone
10-29-2007, 10:51 AM
there is a difference between holding up signs accompanied by yelling and rushing someone acting off, imo. so those comparisons are nothing really JD.

the person could have easily gotten close and showed the hands, saying how the blood is on her hands. but when you come at someone with apprent intent to grab, it kinda goes from protesting to attacking. it doesn't help when you have no clue of intentions

truthmatters
10-29-2007, 10:56 AM
http://bloggernista.com/2007/10/25/code-pink-makes-condi-rice-see-red/

This has a video of the incident. Watch it and you will see if the woman wanted to touch Rice she could have. She did not and never meant to touch her.

JohnDoe
10-29-2007, 11:00 AM
there is a difference between holding up signs accompanied by yelling and rushing someone acting off, imo. so those comparisons are nothing really JD.

the person could have easily gotten close and showed the hands, saying how the blood is on her hands. but when you come at someone with apprent intent to grab, it kinda goes from protesting to attacking. it doesn't help when you have no clue of intentionsImo this woman in no way tried to grab her Monkey? NOt that saw!

Monkeybone
10-29-2007, 11:10 AM
watching the video i agree JD. but like i said, no one has no way of knowing. also, the gaurds were kinda slow on the draw...good thing she didn't do anything

Immanuel
10-29-2007, 11:22 AM
http://bloggernista.com/2007/10/25/code-pink-makes-condi-rice-see-red/

This has a video of the incident. Watch it and you will see if the woman wanted to touch Rice she could have. She did not and never meant to touch her.

While I agree that would not have mattered had she been shot. I am surprised the Secret Service let her get so close, but I am also glad the Secret Service didn't go to extremes. It would have been a tragedy and an unnecessary scandal.

Immie

JohnDoe
10-29-2007, 11:24 AM
watching the video i agree JD. but like i said, no one has no way of knowing. also, the gaurds were kinda slow on the draw...good thing she didn't do anythingyes, they were slow, reacting to it all... and she could have easily attacked her physically and the guards/security would have been negligent imo, but she did NOT attack her physically, when she easily could have....close call, but no cigar, thank goodness.

jd

Monkeybone
10-29-2007, 11:49 AM
did anyone else see the look on Condi's face? the " oh great...another one of these ppl."

JohnDoe
10-29-2007, 11:54 AM
did anyone else see the look on Condi's face? the " oh great...another one of these ppl."Post 18 has a pic of her look...fyi, or one of them!

jd

typomaniac
10-29-2007, 11:54 AM
Imo this woman in no way tried to grab her Monkey? NOt that saw!

Condie has a monkey?!? :eek:

Hm. I guess it makes sense that she'd be a transvestite. :lmao:

Sertes
10-29-2007, 12:33 PM
And this has what to do with people being arrested or removed for disrupting speeches? Maybe people are tired of giving the time of day to the 9/11 idiots and their conspiracies. I'm sure our government is content with the answers as I don't see those involved in national security demanding an answer to this question.

It has nothing to do with people being arrested or removed for disrupting speeches, I was only pointing out that the 9/11 idiots (as you call us) can make a self-styled true patriot lose face with but a single well worded question that won't be answered even if they are in the right place at the right time.

You see, all your insults will be met with calm explanations.

And my question will remain unanswered.

Let's go with another round of insults, unless of course you ban me for "free speech", so you go to the level of thosing arresting people for making questions. Like I said, this is the kind of America someone wants

jimnyc
10-29-2007, 03:15 PM
It has nothing to do with people being arrested or removed for disrupting speeches, I was only pointing out that the 9/11 idiots (as you call us) can make a self-styled true patriot lose face with but a single well worded question that won't be answered even if they are in the right place at the right time.

You see, all your insults will be met with calm explanations.

And my question will remain unanswered.

Let's go with another round of insults, unless of course you ban me for "free speech", so you go to the level of thosing arresting people for making questions. Like I said, this is the kind of America someone wants

Patriots don't lose face by ignoring idiots. Your question has been answered at least 10 times thus far but you keep ignoring it in the hopes of keeping an illusion alive. Let's assume he was exactly where Mineta describes in his testimony. Now we're back to square one, exactly nowhere with your proof. or lack thereof. You have nothing with your repetitive and disillusioned conspiracies.

And back to the subject at hand... You fail to realize that these people aren't being arrested for simply asking questions as you infer. These people are getting arrested for being idiots and being disruptive to places they don't belong. You don't just go to congress, or conferences and demand to be heard and simply speak when you want. If they had an ounce of respect for those they were approaching and asked in an appropriate forum and manner, they just might get the time of day. Instead they get what they deserve, handcuffs or hopefully a taser. Whatever happened to writing courteous letters, asking to be heard and obeying lawful commands? Is it really too hard to understand that you don't dress like it's halloween, scream over the top of other people speaking, disobey orders and rant on like a lunatic?

Your ridiculous conspiracies and these loony tunes go well together.

Sertes
10-30-2007, 03:36 AM
Patriots don't lose face by ignoring idiots. Your question has been answered at least 10 times thus far but you keep ignoring it in the hopes of keeping an illusion alive. Let's assume he was exactly where Mineta describes in his testimony. Now we're back to square one, exactly nowhere with your proof. or lack thereof. You have nothing with your repetitive and disillusioned conspiracies.

That would imply that there was the possibility to shoot down the pentagon plane before it hit the pentagon, that it was a deliberate choiche not to, that the one that was in command was the VP, that the 9/11 commission report is faked on purpose of hiding this truth and protecting the VP, that the access computer of the White House bunker has been tampered with on purpose to hide the access time of the VP, that others around the VP are reticent. If you call this square one, I would like to hear from you what's a "square two"!

And back to the subject at hand... You fail to realize that these people aren't being arrested for simply asking questions as you infer. These people are getting arrested for being idiots and being disruptive to places they don't belong. You don't just go to congress, or conferences and demand to be heard and simply speak when you want. If they had an ounce of respect for those they were approaching and asked in an appropriate forum and manner, they just might get the time of day. Instead they get what they deserve, handcuffs or hopefully a taser. Whatever happened to writing courteous letters, asking to be heard and obeying lawful commands? Is it really too hard to understand that you don't dress like it's halloween, scream over the top of other people speaking, disobey orders and rant on like a lunatic?

Sure, parents of those who jumped from the towers should write a strong letter. Those who lost their significant other on that day should keep quiet unless addressed first. Anything, as long as they don't disrupt the everyday farce that's going on, as long as dissent is hidden from the television.

An please, you really think they never tried approaching the congress in those six years?

Your ridiculous conspiracies and these loony tunes go well together.
..Yawn..

jimnyc
10-30-2007, 04:33 AM
That would imply that there was the possibility to shoot down the pentagon plane before it hit the pentagon, that it was a deliberate choiche not to, that the one that was in command was the VP, that the 9/11 commission report is faked on purpose of hiding this truth and protecting the VP, that the access computer of the White House bunker has been tampered with on purpose to hide the access time of the VP, that others around the VP are reticent. If you call this square one, I would like to hear from you what's a "square two"!

I've given you links before about your bogus "stand down order" and you obviously failed to read them. You sure do come up with a lot of implications that investigators failed to find! If Cheney had any wrongdoing at all the Democrats would have been screaming from the rooftops for the past 6 years. Why isn't both Clinton's, Reid, Pelosi, Boxer, Kennedy and the rest screaming about this? Are you implying that they are too stupid to see what a little boy from Italy can?

Sure, parents of those who jumped from the towers should write a strong letter. Those who lost their significant other on that day should keep quiet unless addressed first. Anything, as long as they don't disrupt the everyday farce that's going on, as long as dissent is hidden from the television.

No, it's that the overwhelming majority of them know that hijackers are responsible for what happened that day.

An please, you really think they never tried approaching the congress in those six years?

Please provide me proof where someone approached their representatives in the appropriate manner and were ignored.

..Yawn..

I know, it must be hard work looking like a complete fucking idiot. Get some rest.

10-30-2007, 09:03 AM
I've given you links before about your bogus "stand down order" and you obviously failed to read them. You sure do come up with a lot of implications that investigators failed to find! If Cheney had any wrongdoing at all the Democrats would have been screaming from the rooftops for the past 6 years. Why isn't both Clinton's, Reid, Pelosi, Boxer, Kennedy and the rest screaming about this? Are you implying that they are too stupid to see what a little boy from Italy can?

No, it's that the overwhelming majority of them know that hijackers are responsible for what happened that day.

Please provide me proof where someone approached their representatives in the appropriate manner and were ignored.

I know, it must be hard work looking like a complete fucking idiot. Get some rest.

you mean the muslim hijackers are responsible for 9/11??? You kook!

Sertes
10-30-2007, 12:20 PM
I've given you links before about your bogus "stand down order" and you obviously failed to read them.

Sure, that's the problem.
You posted a link to the 9/11 commission report who says white, while Mineta deposition says black.
You have still to come out with an answer of your own. After 10 times I asked it, you still have to answer me on where was Dick Cheney on 9/11 at 9:30 .
It shouldn't be so difficult after all.

You sure do come up with a lot of implications that investigators failed to find! If Cheney had any wrongdoing at all the Democrats would have been screaming from the rooftops for the past 6 years. Why isn't both Clinton's, Reid, Pelosi, Boxer, Kennedy and the rest screaming about this? Are you implying that they are too stupid to see what a little boy from Italy can?

Let me tell something on little boys from Italy:

There was this little boy from Italy, all the people from common citizen to high priests with great knowledge told him the world was flat. He was seen as a weirdo, since his theory was the world was round and he can go to India by going westward. So he took his theory to someone who had THE COURAGE to listen his reason OUT OF PREJUDICES and he had the chanche to prove his claim. Cristoforo Colombo

There was this other little boy from Italy, all the people from common citizen to high priests with great knowledge told him the world was the center of the universe, and everything revolved around it. He was seen as a weirdo, since his theory was the sun was the center, and the earth was but another planet going around it. So he took his theory to those in power who had THE FEAR to lose their grip over ignorants, and those ignorants denied the evidence because that was UNSETTLING, so they hunted him down, jailed him to shut him up, killed him because EVIDENCE SUPPORTED HIM, as we all know many years after his death. Galileo Galilei

So Jim, it appears that being right in Italy has more to do with facts that with being alone in supporting it.

Of course these were geniuses of their time, I'm only a common citizen, but my claims are strong and I'm not even alone, I support a claim shared by thousands and thousands of 9/11 truthers worldwide, with 206 architects and engineers among them.

Denouncing 9/11 on 2001 would mean the end of the U.S. democratic system, so Dems had to follow the flow at the time, and now they're just planning to gain from it, when in 2008 they will inherit power over Iraq, Afghanistan, an ongoing war with Iran, all three without the blame for having caused it as your current president will take all the blame as the perfect example of patsy scapegoat, and they will inherit all the uncostitutional emergency laws that tear apart civil rights, tailored on this perpetual state of emergency that is just a nightmare with no end in sight.

Why, so you can ignore it too, pretending it never existed? Want me to list again all the issues you are ignoring right now?

When people insult me like that, I just think to myself: "Throughout life people will make you mad - Disrespect you and treat you bad - Let God deal with the things they do - Cause hate in your heart will consume you too"

Please excuse me for the off-topic, people, I'm just exercising my right to answer to senseless personal attacks.

jimnyc
10-30-2007, 02:45 PM
Sure, that's the problem.
You posted a link to the 9/11 commission report who says white, while Mineta deposition says black.
You have still to come out with an answer of your own. After 10 times I asked it, you still have to answer me on where was Dick Cheney on 9/11 at 9:30 .
It shouldn't be so difficult after all.

Sorry, pasta boy, I gave you several links on the stand down order other than the 9/11 commission report. Please do try and keep up.

Let me tell something on little boys from Italy:

There was this little boy from Italy, all the people from common citizen to high priests with great knowledge told him the world was flat. He was seen as a weirdo, since his theory was the world was round and he can go to India by going westward. So he took his theory to someone who had THE COURAGE to listen his reason OUT OF PREJUDICES and he had the chanche to prove his claim. Cristoforo Colombo

There was this other little boy from Italy, all the people from common citizen to high priests with great knowledge told him the world was the center of the universe, and everything revolved around it. He was seen as a weirdo, since his theory was the sun was the center, and the earth was but another planet going around it. So he took his theory to those in power who had THE FEAR to lose their grip over ignorants, and those ignorants denied the evidence because that was UNSETTLING, so they hunted him down, jailed him to shut him up, killed him because EVIDENCE SUPPORTED HIM, as we all know many years after his death. Galileo Galilei

So Jim, it appears that being right in Italy has more to do with facts that with being alone in supporting it.

Of course these were geniuses of their time, I'm only a common citizen, but my claims are strong and I'm not even alone, I support a claim shared by thousands and thousands of 9/11 truthers worldwide, with 206 architects and engineers among them.

Wow, you need only go back about 400 years to find someone of intelligence in your parts! :laugh2:

Denouncing 9/11 on 2001 would mean the end of the U.S. democratic system, so Dems had to follow the flow at the time, and now they're just planning to gain from it, when in 2008 they will inherit power over Iraq, Afghanistan, an ongoing war with Iran, all three without the blame for having caused it as your current president will take all the blame as the perfect example of patsy scapegoat, and they will inherit all the uncostitutional emergency laws that tear apart civil rights, tailored on this perpetual state of emergency that is just a nightmare with no end in sight.

Why didn't they just do so in 2004 and speed things up a bit? You're wackier than Reid and Pelosi combined, congrats! LOL

Why, so you can ignore it too, pretending it never existed? Want me to list again all the issues you are ignoring right now?

Please don't list your garbage again. In case you haven't noticed, pretty much this entire site thinks you are a complete fool. Nobody here subscribes to your retarded theories and no matter how many times you regurgitate your slop, no one is going to listen to the puke you spew.

When people insult me like that, I just think to myself:

I don't harbor any hatred for you, I just think you are an idiot. You're like a turd, and I flush you away as soon as I'm done posting.

Bye bye, swirling little pasta eating ratboy! :laugh2:

Sertes
10-31-2007, 05:25 AM
Sorry, pasta boy, I gave you several links on the stand down order other than the 9/11 commission report. Please do try and keep up.
You posted contradicting stories, and have yet to come out with a clear answer of your own on where was Dick Cheney at 9:30.

Why didn't they just do so in 2004 and speed things up a bit? You're wackier than Reid and Pelosi combined, congrats! LOL

Because both presidential nominee were from the Skull & Bones secret society, maybe?
Did you know that?
It's the question that got -that man- tasered down...

Please don't list your garbage again. In case you haven't noticed, pretty much this entire site thinks you are a complete fool. Nobody here subscribes to your retarded theories and no matter how many times you regurgitate your slop, no one is going to listen to the puke you spew.

Ok, I won't list the unanswered questions again.

I don't harbor any hatred for you, I just think you are an idiot. You're like a turd, and I flush you away as soon as I'm done posting.

Bye bye, swirling little pasta eating ratboy! :laugh2:

Bye JimNeocon, keep up the good work in defending your constitution and all the amendaments starting from the second.

jimnyc
10-31-2007, 05:31 AM
You posted contradicting stories, and have yet to come out with a clear answer of your own on where was Dick Cheney at 9:30.

Because both presidential nominee were from the Skull & Bones secret society, maybe?
Did you know that?
It's the question that got -that man- tasered down...

Ok, I won't list the unanswered questions again.

Bye JimNeocon, keep up the good work in defending your constitution and all the amendaments starting from the second.

Blah, blah, blah... same repetitive garbage, different day. *PLONK*

glockmail
10-31-2007, 05:44 AM
Blah, blah, blah... same repetitive garbage, different day. *PLONK*
Getting stalked sucks, don't it?

Sertes
10-31-2007, 07:49 AM

Stalked by calm, easy questions! But Linkman cannot respond on his own, he just runs away.

Where was Dick Cheney at 9:30?

Did you know that both GWB and J.Kerry are member of the same secret society, skull & crossbones?

Someone report me to the police for "asking questions"!! :laugh2:

typomaniac
10-31-2007, 12:07 PM

You've demonstrated that to me over and over.

Gaffer
10-31-2007, 06:46 PM
Stalked by calm, easy questions! But Linkman cannot respond on his own, he just runs away.

Where was Dick Cheney at 9:30? WHO CARES!

Did you know that both GWB and J.Kerry are member of the same secret society, skull & crossbones? Yes, so what?

Someone report me to the police for "asking questions"!! :laugh2:

You don't ask questions, you make stupid statements.

gabosaurus
10-31-2007, 06:59 PM
What does all this have to do with Condi Rice and her protester?
If Condi approves of mass slaughter and sending kids overseas to get their heads blown off, she needs to expect these things.

glockmail
11-05-2007, 12:26 PM
You've demonstrated that to me over and over. Is that why you are answering my post to someone oher than yourself? :lol:

typomaniac
11-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Is that why you are answering my post to someone oher than yourself? :lol:

No, I just do that because I own you. Still trying to figure out what else to do with you.

glockmail
11-05-2007, 01:41 PM
No, I just do that because I own you. Still trying to figure out what else to do with you. Beyond lame. :pee:

typomaniac
11-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Beyond lame. :pee:

I was wondering what happened to your monkey. I thought maybe Stephanie had bitten it off. :laugh2: