PDA

View Full Version : Hey Chessy!

OCA
10-24-2007, 09:48 PM
Lets see what you got kid, bring your best smoke. I got a 50 spot that says I can force you into doing something that affects your posting ability here, you wouldn't be the first.

Come on brother............if we are so........."tame"..........as you put it.

82Marine89
10-24-2007, 09:51 PM
Be careful. He's gonna bring the might cheesewarts *wrath* down of you.

OCA
10-24-2007, 09:56 PM
Be careful. He's gonna bring the might cheesewarts *wrath* down of you.

Shaking as I type:laugh2::laugh2:

This might be as fun as making Acts blow a gasket the other day. Amateurs and the "i'm a better person than you because I don't go for the kill" crowd are easy pickins!

manu1959
10-24-2007, 09:58 PM
Lets see what you got kid, bring your best smoke. I got a 50 spot that says I can force you into doing something that affects your posting ability here, you wouldn't be the first.

Come on brother............if we are so........."tame"..........as you put it.

i will take some of that action.....

OCA
10-25-2007, 05:11 AM
i will take some of that action.....

Well Manu, you haven't done anything to ilicit such reaction from me so for the time being i'll decline, plus for the most part I like ya and respect ya not that it means anything coming from a dirtbag like me.

glockmail
10-25-2007, 05:52 AM
Who you calling Cheesy, you greek bastard? :coffee:

shattered
10-25-2007, 06:02 AM
Shaking as I type:laugh2::laugh2:

This might be as fun as making Acts blow a gasket the other day. Amateurs and the "i'm a better person than you because I don't go for the kill" crowd are easy pickins!

Hate to break it to you,but YOU didn't make him blow anything.. :)

glockmail
10-25-2007, 07:56 AM
Hate to break it to you,but YOU didn't make him blow anything.. :) What happened to your "another look at me thread" response? :poke:

MtnBiker
10-25-2007, 10:08 AM
What is the point of this thread? Are there not topics already on the board that cannot be debated? Or is it, "hey here is a guy I really don't care for, I'm going to do my best to beat him down and be as confrontational as possible".

OCA
10-25-2007, 02:16 PM
What is the point of this thread? Are there not topics already on the board that cannot be debated? Or is it, "hey here is a guy I really don't care for, I'm going to do my best to beat him down and be as confrontational as possible".

The latter.

OCA
10-25-2007, 02:18 PM
Hate to break it to you,but YOU didn't make him blow anything.. :)

Ummm, I started two threads that day targeting Acts, he blew up that same night, he whined to staff and got hacked for saying my mom gave good head, pretty cut and dried wouldn't you say?