PDA

View Full Version : Going to neighbor's Halloween Par-Tay this weekend

darin
10-25-2007, 11:22 AM
As vampires.

Mary doesn't really want to buy stuff - so she's taking one of her little plaid skirts, tight-tailored button-up collared shirt (with the top 3 or 4 buttons undone), and her black FMB's and adding vampire teeth.

Anywho - she came out last night to show me while I was saving the free world from the Global Liberation Army, fighting as the chinese (yet there was a USA construction yard there, so I was able to build some USA aircraft). Anywho, she walked out and I literally had to pause my game and just LOOK at her.

WOW. How do I describe her in that outfit?

Soft.
Round.
Firm.
Curvy.
Leggy.
Vixen.
(still 4" too tall though :( )

:D

After 11+ years I sometimes forget how hot she can be. :)

I think that 3rd child may not be a problem...at least the practicing.

10-25-2007, 11:55 AM
no pics?:p

darin
10-25-2007, 12:01 PM
Sunday morning I'll post-up a few.

Wait...of HER? or ME? :p

Monkeybone
10-25-2007, 12:02 PM
i am with Av....photographic proof is required.

HER!

Hagbard Celine
10-25-2007, 12:14 PM
We need pixxx.

manu1959
10-25-2007, 12:53 PM
catholic school girl from hell.....i am so hot right now....:laugh2:

As vampires.

Mary doesn't really want to buy stuff - so she's taking one of her little plaid skirts, tight-tailored button-up collared shirt (with the top 3 or 4 buttons undone), and her black FMB's and adding vampire teeth.

Anywho - she came out last night to show me while I was saving the free world from the Global Liberation Army, fighting as the chinese (yet there was a USA construction yard there, so I was able to build some USA aircraft). Anywho, she walked out and I literally had to pause my game and just LOOK at her.

Soft.
Round.
Firm.
Curvy.
Leggy.
Vixen.

Joan
10-25-2007, 01:26 PM
I have always said the best Halloween costume for a man is to go nude, with a potato hanging around your neck - then you are a real dick-tater!

manu1959
10-25-2007, 01:27 PM
I have always said the best Halloween costume for a man is to go nude, with a potato hanging around your neck - then you are a real dick-tater!

my mom went to one in the 60's were there was a naked dude on roller skates.........

he was a pull toy.....

jimnyc
10-25-2007, 04:53 PM

I love Mary. Please send me pics. :coffee:

Kathianne
10-25-2007, 06:45 PM
catholic school girl from hell.....i am so hot right now....:laugh2:

That is what I was going to say, along with can't be too rich, too thin, or too tall. ;)

Pale Rider
10-25-2007, 06:59 PM
As vampires.

Soft.
Round.
Firm.
Curvy.
Leggy.
Vixen.

Adopt.

darin
10-25-2007, 07:00 PM
Adopt.

I don't have the money to adopt a kid. Also, I'd feel sorta lame knowing we can make our own, yet there are folks out there who can't...know what I mean?

Pale Rider
10-25-2007, 07:04 PM
I don't have the money to adopt a kid. Also, I'd feel sorta lame knowing we can make our own, yet there are folks out there who can't...know what I mean?

Yeah... and I also understand you not wanting to do any damage to mama's nice bod... :D

Trinity
10-25-2007, 07:56 PM

yes but there are kids out there that desire a family and ended up with parents that should not have been parents, therefore they become wards of the state Know what I mean :coffee:

Seriously though Of course I have already had 4 children and none with my current husband he does not have any children at all. I would be more open to adopting then to getting pregnant again......why because i am a women and do not want to have to go through the whole weight gain and lose and all the other tolls pregnancy takes on a body.

Monkeybone
10-29-2007, 02:28 PM
ok..weekend has come and gone and i don't see any pics...did you let us down D? did you let me down?

10-29-2007, 04:48 PM
ok..weekend has come and gone and i don't see any pics...did you let us down D? did you let me down?

maybe he isnt out of bed yet:p

Pale Rider
10-29-2007, 05:25 PM
I hope you're good friends with your neighbors D, because the big story here in Reno this morning was... http://kkoh.com/default.asp?area=mainnewsfullstory

darin
10-29-2007, 08:31 PM
here she is, from saturday night. We didn't do any 'good' shots..some arse-hole had a camera set up prom-pics style. This was mary's turn posing. :)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=668&stc=1&d=1193707851

dan
10-29-2007, 09:45 PM
I hope you're good friends with your neighbors D, because the big story here in Reno this morning was... http://kkoh.com/default.asp?area=mainnewsfullstory

Dangle should've been there to straighten things out:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/9/99/220px-Dangle911.PNG

10-29-2007, 10:59 PM
here she is, from saturday night. We didn't do any 'good' shots..some arse-hole had a camera set up prom-pics style. This was mary's turn posing. :)

explain again how she ended up with you?:p

BTW I expect people to say the same thing when i find a woman:)

Pale Rider
10-29-2007, 11:01 PM
Dangle should've been there to straighten things out:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/9/99/220px-Dangle911.PNG

:laugh: - - :lmao: - - :thumb:

Pale Rider
10-29-2007, 11:03 PM

I waan to suuck your... er... BLOOOOD... :laugh2:

darin
10-30-2007, 12:02 AM
explain again how she ended up with you?:p

BTW I expect people to say the same thing when i find a woman:)

lessee...i'm witty..used to be not-bad-looking...passionate...intelligent...modest... :D

10-30-2007, 12:17 AM
lessee...i'm witty..used to be not-bad-looking...passionate...intelligent...modest... :D

right...seriously, what drugs did you use to convince her?:p

darin
10-30-2007, 12:49 AM
...something I like to call "Love" :)

Monkeybone
10-30-2007, 08:15 AM
...something I like to call "Love" :)

so what does that stand for? or is it just some kinda slang?:cheers2:

dan
10-30-2007, 09:21 AM
so what does that stand for? or is it just some kinda slang?:cheers2:

I can get you three hits of love by tonight if you got the green.

darin
10-30-2007, 10:09 AM
Dan - I'll meet you at White Castle.

dan
10-30-2007, 10:31 AM
Dan - I'll meet you at White Castle.

For these purposes, call me the Candyman.:laugh2: